Welcome to the Achaea Forums! Please be sure to read the Forum Rules.

Character Art

LelielLeliel Member Posts: 99 ✭✭✭ - Distinguished
Thought I'd share an in-progress of a commission from Rhydian of her char! The style is much softer than my usual but I like how it's slowly turning out. If anyone has thoughts please, I'd love to know!

(Additionally, if interested in commissions, or just seeing more varying styles of my art, that can be found at the following link. My spring break is about to start, I could use help, and they're like $5: https://ijestforyou.tumblr.com/post/156714459302 )
ShirszaeFrederichJaydenKayeilBannGwynrii

Comments

• FrederichFrederich Member Posts: 785 ✭✭✭✭✭ - Grand Achaean
    So pure.

I love it.  Might get a commission for a SUPER SPECIAL EVENT that is coming up in the future for Frederich but.

Sort of broke af r/n so I'll get back to you.
    Leliel
  • LelielLeliel Member Posts: 99 ✭✭✭ - Distinguished
    Frederich said:
    So pure.

I love it.  Might get a commission for a SUPER SPECIAL EVENT that is coming up in the future for Frederich but.

Sort of broke af r/n so I'll get back to you.
    @Frederich I mean I'll pretty much charge what you can afford. That said I know the feels so if you want I can do something for you in advance while I have time and then trade off when you can pay? Or pretty much whatever. I'm mostly enjoying myself, so
  • MinifieMinifie Member Posts: 771 ✭✭✭✭✭ - Grand Achaean
    I could get one of these. When is payment due though, as I don't have ant freelance work until end next week.
    Related image
    @Minifie Pretty much whenever you can pay. It's not a huge deal since it's mostly for stress relief and picking back up old hobbies so I don't go crazy with 3 jobs and 5 classes! And my spring break is this coming week so I'd probably be drafting during it and would be a little slower than usual anyway!
  • ArmaliArmali Member Posts: 515 ✭✭✭ - Distinguished
    Should we just PM you descs and stuff?
    @Armali Sure! I'd suggest using the in game messages since I check those a lot more, as well as the price range you're looking for, etc. 
    Also remember if you want a comm I am doing traditional art so please be comfortable with giving shipping info! 
  • JaydenJayden Member Posts: 19 ✭✭✭ - Distinguished
    I am obviously very okay with this.
    LelielBann
  • XadenXaden Member Posts: 1,495 @ - Epic Achaean
    Hi @Leliel . Will take you up on this for Xaden for sure!
    edited March 2
    Sounds great, I'd love to do that! Would everyone that does put in an order be alright if I posted in progress/finalized here as well?

EDIT: I can't type at all first thing in the morning it seems, and outside of game I can be contacted at my business email for anyone looking to commission. I'll probably need to email in any case to send drafts if you do want a commission! (lolsvadalica@gmail.com)
    Dug up an an ancient, unfinished Leli piece as well. Characters are the best \(^o^)/

JinsunShirszaeArthedricSiduri
    Finished Rhy's lil sketch w/ simple color, onwards to the next! I have a couple League sketches before I get to the rest of the Achaea characters <3

KayeilShimiBann
  • MinifieMinifie Member Posts: 771 ✭✭✭✭✭ - Grand Achaean
    Well colour me impressed!
    Related image
    LelielAccipiterShimi
Sign In to Comment.