Welcome to the Achaea Forums! Please be sure to read the Forum Rules.

What artefact would you design if you won the raffle?

Comments

• AegothAegoth Member Posts: 1,812 @@ - Legendary Achaean
    lv2 buckawns pls
    Bade
  • SynbiosSynbios Member Posts: 4,341 @@ - Legendary Achaean
    Daeir said:
    Nah. It'll be something at least moderately interesting instead of an enhanced version of an existing mitigation/avoidance artefact. Buckawns is a dumb mechanic as is.
    And then @Daeir submits an artefact that give you a lv2 Buckawn's defense: blocks web while simultaneously hitting the source of the web with the roped affliction.

Camroth
  • ValariaValaria Member Posts: 346 ✭✭✭ - Distinguished
    maybe a QUIT artefact. you have two customized message of when you are leaving, then left to the soulrealm(aka RL).

2015/01/12 Tecton, the Terraformer has bestowed His divine favour upon you. It will last for approximately 1 Achaean month.
  • AhmetAhmet Wherever I wanna beMember Posts: 2,722 @ - Epic Achaean
    A parasitic sapling - 20,000 credits
    This one-time use item can be THROWn at your deserving victim, subjecting them to a slow, terrible demise. Instead of leaving a corpse behind, however, their soul will be captured by the growing sapling, leaving them in the form of a small shrubbery. After approximately thirty Achaean months, the victim will be able to tear their soul free from the shrubbery and EMBRACE DEATH. Note that doing so will substantially weaken your spirit, leaving you vulnerable to future uses. A second sapling will render your soul captive for at least two decades. No nefarious jackal has suffered a third sapling and lived to tell the tale.
    Huh. Neat.
    A rusted iron helmet - 200 credits
    Changes the marriage line to:
    Soandso's arrow is firmly embedded in his/her knee.

Changes the divorce line to:
    He has a slight limp. (1-2)
    He has sustained great injury to his legs. (3-4)
    His patellar tendons are beyond all hope of repair. (5+)
    Huh. Neat.
    Prythe
  • DaeirDaeir AustraliaMember Posts: 5,640 @@ - Legendary Achaean
    For those wondering (I got like 10 tells today about it), still mulling through some designs with the admins. Artefacts aren't as easy as you'd think.
    :pleased::pleased:
    Prythe
  • BlujixapugBlujixapug Member Posts: 1,787 @@ - Legendary Achaean
    should make a level 2 web tattoo where the web is full of spiders

or like a Pandoran breath mint that makes their say text rainbow-coloured

or a goblin delicatessen that transforms minipets into salami
    Halos
    Accipiter said:
    Gonna tell us your rejected designs once you get one approved Daeir? I would be interested in knowing what they consider terrible ideas and what they don't.
    did they yell at you that your idea suck like it soms episode of hell kitchen? :D  'this is too RAW!'

2015/01/12 Tecton, the Terraformer has bestowed His divine favour upon you. It will last for approximately 1 Achaean month.
  • AsmodronAsmodron Member Posts: 1,892 @@ - Legendary Achaean
    Sounds amazing...but i can see the imbalances and cries of "pay to win" from now.
  • XadenXaden Member Posts: 1,485 @ - Epic Achaean
    I near creamed myself when I first read that, and for that reason alone I'm certain it will be rejected in full :)
  • CailanCailan Member Posts: 138 ✭✭✭ - Distinguished
    It was rejected because there was no tl;dr
    CaelanLiyane
    edited March 6
    tl;dr: fuckheug dragonform buffs in exchange for not being able to lesserform and quasi bloodsworn required to access it

I'm also pretty sure like half the women that play Achaea would drop bux for a Hiccup artefact on demand.
    Daeir said:
    tl;dr: fuckheug dragonform buffs in exchange for not being able to lesserform and quasi bloodsworn required to access it

I'm also pretty sure like half the women that play Achaea would drop bux for a Hiccup artefact on demand.
    more like 's-s-s-s-senpai!' artefact. :)

Genius. Gattan'bahar-senpai artefact.
    Valaria
  • CooperCooper Member Posts: 3,631 @@ - Legendary Achaean
    Can't be a white dragon.

Cooper said:
    Can't be a white dragon.
    Ding! 20 points. White dragon and Aldar stuff at all is strictly off limits, and it makes perfect sense why.
    Prythe
  • AegothAegoth Member Posts: 1,812 @@ - Legendary Achaean
    so why not change it to not include white dragon, if that's the only reason :|
  • MinifieMinifie Member Posts: 747 ✭✭✭✭✭ - Grand Achaean
    Aegoth said:
    Daeir is incredibly racist, if it's not white, it's not right (for him).
    Related image
  • AntoniusAntonius Member Posts: 3,765 @@ - Legendary Achaean
    Aegoth said:
    I doubt that's the only reason.
    NazihkAustereTreyBlujixapug
    edited March 7
    The 20% unblockable damage resist on the tankiest class/race in the game and the 10% balance buff to physical dform abilities and the no-breath thing definitely had nothing to do with it.

Definitely. I think you could make no-breath use its own 2k artefact and it'd be worth it. Probably an equivalent DPS boost to a Lupines anyway.
    Daeir said:
    The 20% unblockable damage resist on the tankiest class/race in the game and the 10% balance buff to physical dform abilities and the no-breath thing definitely had nothing to do with it.

Definitely. I think you could make no-breath use its own 2k artefact and it'd be worth it. Probably an equivalent DPS boost to a Lupines anyway.
    this worries me...
  • JinsunJinsun TN, USAMember Posts: 2,561 @@ - Legendary Achaean
    Stop bullshitting colored illusions or gtfo 
    Shirszae
    edited March 9
    Accursed Sigil -
    * If a person is infamous, then that person cannot pray.

@Daeir leaning towards any final choices?
    Shirszae
    Looks like it's gonna be illusion-oriented. I'll say no more of it for now - the particulars can be a surprise.
    ShirszaePrythe
    edited March 10
    'Illusions conjured while phased may also be seen by unphased adventurers.'

@Daeir pls :(
    Huh. Neat.
Sign In to Comment.