For Honor

2»

Comments

• Yeah it is, just a big download

Penwize has cowardly forfeited the challenge to mortal combat issued by Atalkez.
  • Beta is about to end, definitely going to be a game that I'll get when it's released.

Penwize has cowardly forfeited the challenge to mortal combat issued by Atalkez.
  • KresslackKresslack Florida, United States
    What I find particularly interesting about the story, is that the lead antagonist is called Apollyon and is so disgusted by everyone being peaceful with each other, they spark a war between three powerful factions.

• Well, good bye For Honour, I cannot afford you. It was fun while beta lasted!
  • Atalkez said:
    Yeah it is, just a big download
    For u.

• It took me so long to download that the Beta was over when it was done :(
  • third world countries.
  • Telinus said:
    It took me so long to download that the Beta was over when it was done :(
    That comcast life
  • How does this game work exactly? I couldnt find a proper explanation on the website.

Apparently there is story mode and general skirmishes?

Im assuming you pick a character and just engage enemies on a map to claim some fortress or some such?
  • I didn't find a story mode. You have a Dominion game, a Deathmatch, and 1v1. Maybe the actual game will have the story mode.

Dominion = king of the hill
    Deathmatch = 4v4 TTD

• Brawls and Duels are the best, Brawls are 2v2 and duels of course, 1v1. When you get into the other modes, its a free for all and usually ends up with you trying to fend off multiple enemies which doesnt work so well.
  • Atalkez said:
    I didn't find a story mode. You have a Dominion game, a Deathmatch, and 1v1. Maybe the actual game will have the story mode.

Dominion = king of the hill
    Deathmatch = 4v4 TTD

From what I understand, the actual game will have a campaign mode, although I imagine it will be pretty short with most of the focus on multiplayer

• KresslackKresslack Florida, United States
    Here's a preview of the story mode, from the Viking starting standpoint:

• There is a story mode, but it's fairly short, yeah. The focus is on multiplayer, with the option of playing against AI in every game mode.
  • What's this like compared to Chivalry? Also I don't know what comcast is.
  • @Telinus comcast is what happens when Satan runs an isp

Tecton-Today at 6:17 PM

teehee b.u.t.t. pirates
  • Aralaya said:
    @Telinus comcast is what happens when Satan runs an isp
    p much this