Your Character's Full Title

As you know, we have only a finite amount of letters for our prefix and suffix and for many of us the full title line would be too unwieldy. But, say your character was being heralded with all his/her titles of note included, what would the full line come to?

Comments

• edited February 2017
    Minifie, the perennial underachiever of the world
  • As in, if we were having one of those fantasy heralds announce us to a grand feast or something with all our titles, ranks, and lists of our deeds?
    - (Eleusis): Ellodin says, "The Fissure of Echoes is Sarathai's happy place."
    - With sharp, crackling tones, Kyrra tells you, "The ladies must love you immensely."
    - (Eleusian Ranger Techs): Savira says, "Most of the hard stuff seem to have this built in code like: If adventurer_hitting_me = "Sarathai" then send("terminate and selfdestruct")."
    - Makarios says, "Serve well and perish."
    - Xaden says, "Xaden confirmed scrub 2017."

• KyrraKyrra Australia
    The Lady's Sweetest Beloved Primarch, Lady Chancellor Kyrra Drac'Kal, Love's Pure Hearted Storm Maiden of Ashtan!

Or something like that. I had a lot of titles at one stage, and since Selene's Order was dissolved when She fell, I still feel that those titles are deserving. It'd be nice to be able to acknowledge all of the titles that one is able to wear, but I find long titles so obnoxious to look at at the same time.
    (D.M.A.): Cooper says, "Kyrra is either the most innocent person in the world, or the girl who uses the most innuendo seemingly unintentionally but really on purpose."

• Kyrra said:
    The Lady's Sweetest Beloved Primarch, Lady Chancellor Kyrra Drac'Kal, Love's Pure Hearted Storm Maiden of Ashtan!

Or something like that. I had a lot of titles at one stage, and since Selene's Order was dissolved when She fell, I still feel that those titles are deserving. It'd be nice to be able to acknowledge all of the titles that one is able to wear, but I find long titles so obnoxious to look at at the same time.
    Aye, Lady Aurora used to give out stink about one particular title / surname combo. I like what Sarathai said, if you were being introduced at a soiree by a herald, what would it be. And that's kinda what I went for. 

Also imagining Sean Bean saying it before lopping someone's noggin off is pretty cool.
         He is a coward who has to bring two friends as backup to jump people hunting.

• KyrraKyrra Australia
    Xaden said:
    Kyrra said:

Aye, Lady Aurora used to give out stink about one particular title / surname combo. I like what Sarathai said, if you were being introduced at a soiree by a herald, what would it be. And that's kinda what I went for. 

Also imagining Sean Bean saying it before lopping someone's noggin off is pretty cool.
    I missed Sarathai's post while typing my response after Minifie, but that would make a lot more sense.
    (D.M.A.): Cooper says, "Kyrra is either the most innocent person in the world, or the girl who uses the most innuendo seemingly unintentionally but really on purpose."

• Went and looked at all my titles. Came up with:

Speaker of Eleusis, Huka Awha Sarathai El'Rian, the Huntsman, Ktahine Anachai, Watcher of Eleusis, Reaper of the Chaff, Soothsayer of the Heartwood Kin, Haidionic Seeker of the Fellowship of Explorers.

I figure the explorers one would count as a title, since it's basically described as a rank when you get them ("You have ascended to a new rank in the Fellowship of Explorers!"). I would also need to add in whatever the old Druid House rank I had was, but I can't recall it right now. It was either HR5 or HR6 when the Renaissance hit (@Oceana, do you have a list anywhere of what the ranks were?).
    - With sharp, crackling tones, Kyrra tells you, "The ladies must love you immensely."
    - (Eleusian Ranger Techs): Savira says, "Most of the hard stuff seem to have this built in code like: If adventurer_hitting_me = "Sarathai" then send("terminate and selfdestruct")."

• Also, because the edit lock is closed, imagine all the long lists of honours and great deeds... and right at the bottom, for a lot of us, is the Bopalopia one.

Picture a herald who's just finished recounting all these exalted titles, going through a long list of deeds, including killing an elemental embodiment of fire, or bringing Annwyn to its knees by slaying Oberion, King of the Fairies and Lord of the Hunt. Somebody who kills Ur'Vampires and vampire lords and demon serpents and the Lord of the Death Knights, stormed the Underrealm, was perhaps even empowered as a demigod against the Worldreaver... and right at the very end, that same herald has to include that this person brought song back to Bopalopia.

• For some of us (read: me) that was my only deed for some 260 years :D
         He is a coward who has to bring two friends as backup to jump people hunting.

• I just realised perenniel underachiever would be an achievement. There goes my only title.

I guess I get to be the herald!
  • A livery herald announces, "Presenting Tahquil whodofaqinvitedthisbitch Maris."
  • Heh! I think you guys got the idea! Keep them coming!
  • @Sarathai HR5 was simply Druid(ess) iirc, unless one of the house leads went out of their way to give you something unique. Vesios is still rocking it as his only title, ha. Not sure if HR6 was anything different though. 

So it went HR1/HR2 title (which was the plant/animal you chose during the imprinting ritual) -> HR3 Aspirant of Galadriel -> HR5 Druid/Druidess
  • AerekAerek East Tennessee, USA
    Tahquil said:
    A livery herald announces, "Presenting Tahquil whodofaqinvitedthisbitch Maris."

-- Grounded in but one perspective, what we perceive is an exaggeration of the truth.
  • KryptonKrypton shi-Khurena
    Krypton, atomic number 36, the Noble Gas.
  • edited February 2017
    Rasul Confessor, Templar of Virtue, Conservator of the Ineffable, Eminence Emeritus, High Mercator, Minister of Trade, Commodore of the Eastern Reaches Company, Grand Matriarch of the Brood, Siduri Azagnanna, the Phantom Asp.

• AodfionnAodfionn Seattle, WA
    Aodfionn, the Troll.

Aurora says, "Are you drunk, Aodfionn?"
  • Aodfionn said:
    Aodfionn, the Traitor who is really good at making Targossas feel really conflicted

Ftfy

Tecton-Today at 6:17 PM

teehee b.u.t.t. pirates
  • Admiral Jinsun, Ze'Dekiah, Occultist, Founder of the Vanguard, Wielder of Plague's Tooth, Son of Flair, Savant, Pirate Lord, Former Archon( Do we include former?), Former Leader of the Ordos Primanus (I miss the primanus :()

• Antidas WIntermourne, Luminous Shade, Vanguard of Targossas, Dawnlord Emeritus, Viceroy of the Phoenix, Blade Commander, Harbinger of Light, Warden of the Aarash Khyer.

I'm probably missing a few, we'll see what else I can remember lol

• My entrance.
  • AhmetAhmet Wherever I wanna be
    Ahmet Ter'sez, Discurean Ranger.

That about covers it.  *sagenod*
    Huh. Neat.
  • ShirszaeShirszae Santo Domingo
    Shirszae Nynniaw,  Scarlattan of the Lord Bard and Shieldwarden of Cyrene. 

I've had longer ones, but I can't recall them completely now.  I also really like the honours lines you get from doing the Minos quest, but I can't quite figure a title to go along with it.

And you won't understand the cause of your grief...

...But you'll always follow the voices beneath.

@Shirszae

Knight of the Aristian Empire

Champion of Caer Witrin
    Saviour of the Avathar'an Line
  • You can decide if a former title is sufficient weight to warrant inclusion as @Antidas did. One of my favorites back when Naomh was the leader of the Runewardens for Greys was: First Consort of the Lady of the Cerulean Spire.

When Naomh stepped down, her successor thanked me for the service but indicated she had another candidate in mind for the position.
    Consort of Last Resort, Greys Vorondil
  • Marquise Aereidhna Traseran Tiercel, Master Chef, Coin Changer, Legendary Smith, and Treasurer of Cyrene.
  • AchillesAchilles Los Angeles
    Last Grand Champion of the Innocent, Sir Achilles, Knight of of the Aarash Kheyr and Mobile Prop/Web/Trample Ent