Classleads

Comments

• edited September 2017
    I want sentinel please and thank you

On topic: please pass classlead 4. Ugh that's so annoying

• Hmm suddenly being a priest of Light and Fire looks way different.  Demons and blood sacrifices and all that.
    Deucalion says, "Torinn is quite nice."
  • Asmodron said:
    I have a better idea! Let's just open them both up to the public again :D:D

Let's throw Forestral in too for good measure.

Hands off my forestal classes boy!
  • Daeir said:
    I'd be down with that. Hoo boy, that'd be a fun one to explain IG.

The whole month of October was all a dream IC. Let's do this.
  • KlendathuKlendathu Eye of the Storm
    Rangor said:
    Asmodron said:
    I have a better idea! Let's just open them both up to the public again :D:D

Let's throw Forestral in too for good measure.

Hands off my forestal classes boy!
    We just want to fondle your nuts

Tharos, the Announcer of Delos shouts, "It's near the end of the egghunt and I still haven't figured out how to pronounce Clean-dat-hoo."
  • Apostate or Sentinel omg decisions

Penwize has cowardly forfeited the challenge to mortal combat issued by Atalkez.
  • AhmetAhmet Wherever I wanna be
    Uh, druid? Obviously.
    Huh. Neat.
  • Would trade pally and priest for apostate tbh.
  • Druid in a heartbeat.
     <3 
  • edited September 2017
    There's only 2 types of people that wouldn't take Druid, if they had to choose just 1.

1) People who don't like limb-based classes. (even though its raw damage potential is dumb as hell, as well)
    2) People who don't know how ridiculous Druid is.
  • I wish I could have druid, snb Paladin, and dwc Infernal all at once, frankly.
  • By the sounds of it, people want October to turn Achaea into Anarchaea again
  • KryptonKrypton shi-Khurena
    All Classleads do is remind me how poor people are at explaining themselves concisely.
  • Synbios said:
    Torinn said:
    Hmm suddenly being a priest of Light and Fire looks way different.  Demons and blood sacrifices and all that.
    This One Photo Of Torinn Will Shock You! Harbingers Hate Him!

Rofl. You know, funny story there...

Some time ago, @Torinn was trying to tell me what an impromptu ritual we were about to perform was "going to be like," and he sends me a link to that.

(No, the ritual was nothing actually like that)

• Haha wow that seems to be the only picture of a fire cult thing anywhere on the internets
    Deucalion says, "Torinn is quite nice."
  • Torinn said:
    Haha wow that seems to be the only picture of a fire cult thing anywhere on the internets
    Funnily enough, the search term I used was 'human sacrifice heart rip film'.

• This classlead has the most bizarre and crazy ones. Lots of lols too. And a lot of them leave you thinking, so, now what. Should be clear cut work doing rejections...
  • God damn @Mhaldor who the hell have you made so bitter; shit like Classlead #144 etc...
  • Alyxeri said:
    God damn @Mhaldor who the hell have you made so bitter; shit like Classlead #144 etc...
    As if that question even needs asking :disappointed:

He may as well have signed it, for chrissake
         He is a coward who has to bring two friends as backup to jump people hunting.

• I know.
    Makarios really needs to be more subtle with his classleads

Tecton-Today at 6:17 PM

teehee b.u.t.t. pirates
  • Thalak said:
    By the sounds of it, people want October to turn Achaea into Anarchaea again
    Just 1 week where everyone is open PK and no exp loss, please

[ SnB PvP Guide | Link ]

[ Runewarden Sparring Videos | Link ]
  • Thalak said:
    Just 1 week where everyone is open PK and no exp loss, please
    Pssh. Don't be a pansy. 24 months of Anarchaea!
  • AhmetAhmet Wherever I wanna be
    Thalak said:
    Just 1 week where everyone is open PK and triple exp loss, please
    Ftfy
    Huh. Neat.
  • edited September 2017
    That's one engagement, once she burns them all, then the next engagement she won't have so many.

Come on now.

Edit: Also, you have to pressure your advantage when you have it. You guys killed me truedead, but didn't advance any, so I went back to team and rezzes myself and re-inked everything. Farrah did that once too that I know of. 

Penwize has cowardly forfeited the challenge to mortal combat issued by Atalkez.
  • edited September 2017
    it's pretty degenerate game design regardless.

edit: there was also nonstop fighting between #1 and #6 there, so it wasnt an issue of not pressing advantage, either.