Welcome to the Achaea Forums! Please be sure to read the Forum Rules.

Shrine Phase 3/Crusades - Final Form!

12345679»

Comments

  • AsmodronAsmodron Posts: 2,007 @@ - Legendary Achaean
    edited February 7
    Yes. Because it is based on orders, it comes down to the players in orgs and the membership there. The membership itself would be based on several things, from divine activity (which is the case in Ashtan and Babel), to org rp devotion (such as Mhaldor's vs Hashan), to simply personal rp.


    It would make it more balanced to add 1 equal way for any to get up there.
  • TaryiusTaryius Posts: 156 ✭✭✭ - Distinguished
    I completely understand the point here, and I agree. This last crusade, I really wanted to go participate in the bloodshed but there were no order members around to get me, or anyone else in. Essence gathering is already gated behind Order members, so you wouldn't see any more people scrambling about to steal or sneak some essence to their shrine than you see now. Just more bloodshed, and I'm all for that.

    (On second thought, I get some people don't want more fighting but if you're going on a Crusade odds are you enjoy fighting and adding more of risk makes the reward all the better)


  • KlendathuKlendathu Eye of the StormPosts: 2,266 @@ - Legendary Achaean
    Frederich said:
    I originally did it by order (babel went there).

    Aegis' order also applies to Hashan, Eleusis, and Ashtan, at that point then.  Increasing their numbers.
    Ashtan also has a non-zero number of members of Vastar's order.

    Tharos, the Announcer of Delos shouts, "It's near the end of the egghunt and I still haven't figured out how to pronounce Clean-dat-hoo."

    KyrraShirszae
  • CaelanCaelan Posts: 471 ✭✭✭✭ - Eminent
    Sarathai said:
    Frederich said:
    Ashtan has.. 2 people who can drop you in there.
    Hashan has... 3-4 people who can.
    Targossas has like 15+ people who can.
    Mhaldor has 4-5 people (?)
    Eleusis has 9-10 people, if not more.
    Targ probably has the most by a massive margin, since last I was told Aurora's order has 20+ people in it.

    Ashtan also has the Aegis order members and so on, though. It's not just city patrons.
    There's a majority who are Eleusian, actually.  Well, at least half the order.  When they are here.

  • ShirszaeShirszae Caer WitrinPosts: 2,661 @@ - Legendary Achaean
    Could always just try to bribe people from other Orders into hauling you in there.

    And you won't understand the cause of your grief...

    image

    ...But you'll always follow the voices beneath.

    Kyrra
  • BorranBorran Posts: 845 ✭✭✭✭ - Eminent
    Had a blast fighting in the Crusade this evening. Didn't realize it would be so much fun.

    Honestly, I've very little clue what I'm doing, but Depthswalker makes it fun because it has so much group utility, I can find ways to be useful without always being in the melee. Though just straight Chrono Dooming people isn't working- I thought my teammates would be more hindery and I could snatch some free wins.

  • ValariaValaria Posts: 369 ✭✭✭ - Distinguished
    Borran said:
    Had a blast fighting in the Crusade this evening. Didn't realize it would be so much fun.

    Honestly, I've very little clue what I'm doing, but Depthswalker makes it fun because it has so much group utility, I can find ways to be useful without always being in the melee. Though just straight Chrono Dooming people isn't working- I thought my teammates would be more hindery and I could snatch some free wins.
    depthswalker is awesome. You will be able to fight all the more in the battle.

    2015/01/12 Tecton, the Terraformer has bestowed His divine favour upon you. It will last for approximately 1 Achaean month.
  • DaeirDaeir AustraliaPosts: 5,835 @@ - Legendary Achaean
    Armali said:
    Nigh obscured in a sombre nebula, the Dragon Nicola dwells here.

    She is a <color> Dragon, obscured in a shifting nebula of blackness. Squirming
    restlessly across her entire form are serpentine coils of <color>, ambiguously
    slithering beneath translucent scales and betraying the colour of her soul.
    Colossal wings protrude from her body, extending perpetually with outreaching
    shadows. Materialising and dissipating from head to tail, rows of inky spines
    protrude menacingly along her back, promising pain to those unfortunate enough
    to make contact. Keen, obsidian eyes, sit above her long, flattened snout and
    stare, unblinking, from her imposing visage.
    Can.. can I be a Twilight person now?
    :pleased::pleased:
  • TyamatTyamat Posts: 73 ✭✭✭ - Distinguished
    Daeir said:
    Armali said:
    Nigh obscured in a sombre nebula, the Dragon Nicola dwells here.

    She is a <color> Dragon, obscured in a shifting nebula of blackness. Squirming
    restlessly across her entire form are serpentine coils of <color>, ambiguously
    slithering beneath translucent scales and betraying the colour of her soul.
    Colossal wings protrude from her body, extending perpetually with outreaching
    shadows. Materialising and dissipating from head to tail, rows of inky spines
    protrude menacingly along her back, promising pain to those unfortunate enough
    to make contact. Keen, obsidian eyes, sit above her long, flattened snout and
    stare, unblinking, from her imposing visage.
    Can.. can I be a Twilight person now?
    Sure come talk to me
    MathildaBade
  • AhmetAhmet Wherever I wanna bePosts: 2,983 @ - Epic Achaean
    @Tyamat if only house/city score weren't a thing :(
    Huh. Neat.
  • TyamatTyamat Posts: 73 ✭✭✭ - Distinguished
    @Ahmet never know maybe Twilight is able to keep it hidden from people outside of the Order.
  • AsmodronAsmodron Posts: 2,007 @@ - Legendary Achaean
    Everyone is already in Twilight's order. They just dont realize it :x 
    TyamatBade
  • BorranBorran Posts: 845 ✭✭✭✭ - Eminent
    Forum rage leads to anger. Anger leads to hate. Hatred leads to the Dark Side. 

    Bade
  • TreyTrey Posts: 4,287 @@ - Legendary Achaean
    Borran said:
    Forum rage leads to anger. Anger leads to hate. Hatred leads to the Dark Side. 
    Sorry no, Insidium are the Sith. Later dude.

  • BorranBorran Posts: 845 ✭✭✭✭ - Eminent
    That's what the Dark Lord wants you to think. You underestimate the power of the Dark Side.

    Liyane
  • BadeBade Posts: 114 ✭✭✭ - Distinguished
    Insidious are Sith during the Empire, Twilight's order is Sith during the Republic, all secrets.
  • AralayaAralaya Posts: 255 ✭✭✭ - Distinguished
    @Daeir Aodfionn already ditched us, if you leave Targ might explode :(
  • SarathaiSarathai Posts: 2,139 @@ - Legendary Achaean
    Aralaya said:
    @Daeir Aodfionn already ditched us, if you leave Targ might explode :(
    He left once before, and it didn't do a Shallam.
    - (Eleusis): Ellodin says, "The Fissure of Echoes is Sarathai's happy place."
    - With sharp, crackling tones, Kyrra tells you, "The ladies must love you immensely."
    - (Eleusian Ranger Techs): Savira says, "Most of the hard stuff seem to have this built in code like: If adventurer_hitting_me = "Sarathai" then send("terminate and selfdestruct")."
    - Makarios says, "Serve well and perish."
    - Xaden says, "Xaden confirmed scrub 2017."



    HalosScae
Sign In to Comment.