Warpainting

Hello Everyone,
   I was wondering if anyone knew how to Apply Warpaint to someone else. How AB WARPAINT is worded makes it sound like you can but I can not figure out a way nor find anyone who knows. Thanks in advance for the help. 

Nageek Veranius

Comments

• City Warpaints: 1 Mayan Crowns
       - Show your city pride with these custom city warpaints! Each contains (and
         refills with) 10 applications of civic warpaint, allowing the following
         applications:
       - APPLY <vial> NAME [TO <person>]: Paint the city name on your forehead
         (ASHTAN etc.)
       - APPLY <vial> INITIALS [TO <person>]: Paint the city letter on your cheeks
         (M for Mhaldor etc.)
       - APPLY <vial> ARMS [TO <person>]: Paint the city's coat of arms on your
         face (A rampant stag for Eleusis etc.)

• With your finger. Not your.. other thing.
  • Bann said:
    City Warpaints: 1 Mayan Crowns
       - Show your city pride with these custom city warpaints! Each contains (and
         refills with) 10 applications of civic warpaint, allowing the following
         applications:
       - APPLY <vial> NAME [TO <person>]: Paint the city name on your forehead
         (ASHTAN etc.)
       - APPLY <vial> INITIALS [TO <person>]: Paint the city letter on your cheeks
         (M for Mhaldor etc.)
       - APPLY <vial> ARMS [TO <person>]: Paint the city's coat of arms on your
         face (A rampant stag for Eleusis etc.)
    Thank you Bann for your response. I had thought that regular warpaint was able to be applied to other adventures because it says on the works on/against part adventurers and self. Guess not,
  • @Nageek - Others can put it on, but, you have to give them the vial in order to do so. I believe only the SoW warpaint can be applied to others.

• Tahquil said:
    With your finger. Not your.. other thing.
    Speak for yourself

Penwize has cowardly forfeited the challenge to mortal combat issued by Atalkez.
  • Tahquil said:
    Why can't I use my thumb?
  • Antonius said:
    Tahquil said:
    Why can't I use my thumb?
    Woah, what are we talking about again?
  • KyrraKyrra Australia
    I used to have a 'tag' alias that I'd use when defending raids in Ashtan. Every raider that I came across, I'd write ASHTAN on their forehead. Warpaint is really, really awesome.
    (D.M.A.): Cooper says, "Kyrra is either the most innocent person in the world, or the girl who uses the most innuendo seemingly unintentionally but really on purpose."

• edited November 2016
    @Kyrra  That is a pretty good strategy. :grin:

@bann Thanks for telling me that. I just thought you needed the skill to apply it :smile:
  • JonathinJonathin Retired in a hole.
    Yeah, cool idea and it makes a whole lot of sense that you'd have the time to spend painting a legible word on someone's forehead while they're moving about killing and trying no to die.
    I am retired and log into the forums maybe once every 2 months. It was a good 20 years, live your best lives, friends.
  • ShirszaeShirszae Santo Domingo
    Jonathin said:
    Yeah, cool idea and it makes a whole lot of sense that you'd have the time to spend painting a legible word on someone's forehead while they're moving about killing and trying no to die.
    Oh, oh! We are playing the logic game? I mean, don't forget you are juggling  about 325352 vials too while doing the aforementioned killing and dying, plus a metric ton of corpses from both denizens, enemies, and fellow allies alike, all while likely having both hands occupied with weapons or the like already!   :p

And you won't understand the cause of your grief...

...But you'll always follow the voices beneath.

• Because most raids don't consist of mainly standing around followed by brief periods of fighting...
  • Jonathin said:
    Logic like this is flawed.

Keep in mind as well the time difference.

Achaea time vs real time, what is 15 seconds in Achaea time? Like 45 minutes or something?

Penwize has cowardly forfeited the challenge to mortal combat issued by Atalkez.
  • JonathinJonathin Retired in a hole.
    edited December 2016
    I just think the idea of someone painting shit on your forehead while you are conscious and aware is stupid.

Then again, people think that some of the stuff I do is stupid, so whatev.
    I am retired and log into the forums maybe once every 2 months. It was a good 20 years, live your best lives, friends.
  • KyrraKyrra Australia
    Jonathin said:
    I just think the idea of someone painting shit on your forehead while you are conscious and aware is stupid.

No, no, you misunderstand. I do that to the enemies, not myself. Jeez.
    (D.M.A.): Cooper says, "Kyrra is either the most innocent person in the world, or the girl who uses the most innuendo seemingly unintentionally but really on purpose."

• Kyrra said:
    Jonathin said:

No, no, you misunderstand. I do that to the enemies, not myself. Jeez.
    Pretty sure he understands perfectly :P

• Everyone,
    This game defies logic all the time. I mean scorpions why 100lbs each and you can clear out the entire scorpion pit and still keep walking. Who can walk around carrying a ton of weight.... litterally? :grin:

Nageek
  • Shirszae said:
    don't forget you are juggling  about 325352 vials too while doing the aforementioned killing and dying, plus a metric ton of corpses from both denizens, enemies, and fellow allies alike, all while likely having both hands occupied with weapons or the like already!   :p
    My favorite: I spit acid at a skeleton and it hops around in pain because the acid is eating its skin.
  • HyperlithHyperlith San Fierro area, San Andreas
    Korben said:
    Shirszae said:
    don't forget you are juggling  about 325352 vials too while doing the aforementioned killing and dying, plus a metric ton of corpses from both denizens, enemies, and fellow allies alike, all while likely having both hands occupied with weapons or the like already!   :p
    My favorite: I spit acid at a skeleton and it hops around in pain because the acid is eating its skin.
    Skeleskin.