No-brainer bound credit package for unbound credits

ShirszaeShirszae Santo Domingo
edited November 2016 in North of Thera
So, yes. First of all, I know that with the current promotion and all, the likeliness of someone actually doing this are next to none, but nonetheless.

Would there be anyone interested/willing in trading/buying me the no-brainer bound credit package in exchange for the normal amount of credits you'd get for the price tag? If so please send me a message/respond here so we can coordinate/I can send you the credits/etc

Thank you.

And you won't understand the cause of your grief...

...But you'll always follow the voices beneath.

Comments

• ShirszaeShirszae Santo Domingo
    Found someone! Thank you very much!

And you won't understand the cause of your grief...

...But you'll always follow the voices beneath.

• So, long shot but, would there be another kind soul out there who would be willing to do this deal with me? Buy Tydas a no-brainer credit package in exchange for the amount of unbound credits you'd get for the same amount of money? In-game messages or replying here either would work. Thanks!
  • @Tydas I can help you brudder. Though what's the point?
    Cooper said:
    This is one of the worst forms of special snowflake RP I've ever seen. Thanks for going to another city to do it!
  • Yo...  Would uh.  Anyone mind buying me an iron membership for 80cr?  It's not run out yet.. but looks like it will be in a few hours.  Thanks folks.
  • What hasn't run out ?
  • My iron membership runs out today, likely at serenade.  Was wondering if I could work out somethin with someone to get it renewed, is all.