WTF is this lag?!

@Makarios @Nicola

Either of you have any idea what's with this lag we've been getting? It's not the normal lag at serenade either.

Comments

• It's probably the Tsol'teth preparing themselves. 

• What You call lag I  call regular 8600 baud  modem  speeds

• If this is them preparing themselves please let me know so I can go play xbox when they come. 15s of lag for like 10s is too much for me.

• edited November 2016
    Szanthax said:
    What You call lag I  call regular 8600 baud  modem  speeds
    8600 huh ?  You must be rich. Mine is still 1200

And yes, I'm actually getting more lag now than before the server move (and an average of 3ms more ping).  Makes me sad.  Very, very sad.

• oh.. well... i was just trying to recall something that most people would remember.

• KresslackKresslack Florida, United States
    It's not like the entire game just up and switched servers last week. Whatever latency there might be I'm sure will settle down soon enough.

• Anything we can do to help? Like enmasse execute a specifuc set of commands? :D 
  • KresslackKresslack Florida, United States
    Like 'heartstop', for example.

• Makarios already makes my heart stop.
  • Hopefully @Makarios gets it fixed before the big event finale this weekend. Right, Mak? *winks and nudges mak*
  • Makarios said:
    Just to keep you guys updated, we've cracked the mystery. Its a bit more complicated than a simple fix (a very subtle bug in our new engine version), but the engine team is on the job and will have a fix for us as soon as humanly possible.
    Humans are not that fast. Maybe as fast as Raja possible?

(Thanks!)

- To love another person is to see the face of G/d
    - Let me get my hat and my knife
    - It's your apple, take a bite
    - Don't dream it ... be it

• AhmetAhmet Wherever I wanna be
    @Prythe but Makarios is neither Human nor Raja. He is an unstoppable, immeasurable force of godly magicks that cannot be defined by mere mortals such as us.
    Huh. Neat.
  • Ahmet said:
    @Prythe but Makarios is neither Human nor Raja. He is an unstoppable, immeasurable force of godly magicks that cannot be defined by mere mortals such as us.

Though I'm flattered, I'm not on the engine dev team.

• Hence why it's broken!
  • Morthif said:
    Hence why it's broken!

I doubt it! Our engine devs are top notch.

• i wonder how fast tsol'teth warriors are
    spread positivity
  • So wait.. @Makarios is the General Mattis of Achaea?  ALL HAIL THE KNIFE HAND! (I will forever call you "The Knife Hand" henceforth)