2 Globes or 1 1000 Lesson Package?

So, I recently bought a single 1000 Package, and have ten bucks remaining that I feel like spending on Achaea. I'm curious, though - would I get more from buying 2 globes, or the last 1000 package?

Best Answers

• Accepted Answer
    Almost certainly the lesson package. There is a very small chance of getting more from 2 globes but I wouldn't risk it. 

• Accepted Answer
    Hands down 1000 package. Globes can be fickle in what they award and the chances of getting something 'big' that can compare to 1000 lessons is slim.

Only do globes for the fun of it, not if you are desperate for a profit.
  • Accepted Answer
    If you want lessons, definitely the lesson package. You have a chance to get more from the globes, but you'll most likely get quite a bit less.
  • SzanthaxSzanthax San Diego
    Accepted Answer
    Jermaine said:
    So, I recently bought a single 1000 Package, and have ten bucks remaining that I feel like spending on Achaea. I'm curious, though - would I get more from buying 2 globes, or the last 1000 package?
    You'll always  be able to  buy  the second  dummy  package. globes  you  might  have to wait for. dummy will ll help you immediately  because  clearly you need lessons

Answers

• Lessons package it is. Wasn't sure what the globes gave, but I'll go with what the more experienced says. Thanks :smile:
  • edited November 2016
    Look at it this way. 

1000 lessons at 6 lessons/credit is a bit more than 166 credits. You would need to average 84 credits per globe to come out even if you bought globes instead.

If you assume that you can sell whatever you get from the globes for unbound credits so you can get the conversion bonus, that's still 1000 lessons at 8.5 lessons/credit for a bit more than 117 credits. You'd still need to make 59 credits per globe to break even on that.

That's not impossible, but it is is improbable.
  • Nazihk said:
    Look at it this way. 

1000 lessons at 6 lessons/credit is a bit more than 166 credits. You would need to average 84 credits per globe to come out even if you bought globes instead.

If you assume that you can sell whatever you get from the globes for unbound credits so you can get the conversion bonus, that's still 1000 lessons at 8.5 lessons/credit for a bit more than 117 credits. You'd still need to make 59 credits per globe to break even on that.

That's not impossible, but it is is improbable.
    Math. This I understand very well. :smiley: Great, thanks. 
  • There is a reason they call it the "no brainer" package