Achaean Raves

Comments

• Oh and with people trying to gang up on us in ctf as usual :fearful:
  • Holobomb heaven/hell upon the bridge of Delos. Enough said. 
  • Welcome back, @Syndra! I've missed your inclusive raids! Look forward to what you have up your sleeve for the near future.
    Give us -real- shop logs! Not another misinterpretation of features we ask for, turned into something that either doesn't help at all, or doesn't remotely resemble what we wanted to begin with.

Thanks!

Current position of some of the playerbase, instead of expressing a desire to fix problems:

Vhaynna: "Honest question - if you don't like Achaea or the current admin, why do you even bother playing?"

• Farrah said:
    Not everyone in Targossas can tell time, but they showed up for the CTF eventually (one unnamed staff wielder perhaps 20 minutes before it ended)!

<3 you guys. Even @Atalkez.

@Deucalion was late too but surprised us with fiery affection. Much <3.
    That random flag grabber vin.. Something.. Got all the flags! 
  • Haven't had this much fun in Achaea since the beginning of warm weather. Thanks Mhaldor, Eleusis, and Targossas for the fights!
    Give us -real- shop logs! Not another misinterpretation of features we ask for, turned into something that either doesn't help at all, or doesn't remotely resemble what we wanted to begin with.

Thanks!

Current position of some of the playerbase, instead of expressing a desire to fix problems:

Vhaynna: "Honest question - if you don't like Achaea or the current admin, why do you even bother playing?"

• Rangor said:
    Farrah said:
    Not everyone in Targossas can tell time, but they showed up for the CTF eventually (one unnamed staff wielder perhaps 20 minutes before it ended)!

<3 you guys. Even @Atalkez.

@Deucalion was late too but surprised us with fiery affection. Much <3.
    That random flag grabber vin.. Something.. Got all the flags! 
    I love you too @Rangor.
  • We love our Vin-something. He's a gud guy.
  • KresslackKresslack Florida, United States
    I got tired of my fullplate decaying and not noticing (until something about killed me when hunting) so figured I'd try to get an embrasure added just for non-decay purposes for the time being.

Well, everywhere I turned to was told no for various reasons, and some advised how abhorrently expensive it might be to get done.

Thankfully, I found someone who offered to do it simply for the cost of commodities needed. This person will remain unnamed, but they will be getting some pretty special from me come Logosmas time because I really appreciate it.

• KlendathuKlendathu Eye of the Storm
    Kresslack said:
    I got tired of my fullplate decaying and not noticing (until something about killed me when hunting) so figured I'd try to get an embrasure added just for non-decay purposes for the time being.

Well, everywhere I turned to was told no for various reasons, and some advised how abhorrently expensive it might be to get done.

Thankfully, I found someone who offered to do it simply for the cost of commodities needed. This person will remain unnamed, but they will be getting some pretty special from me come Logosmas time because I really appreciate it.
    An embrasure won't stop it decaying, you need at least a level 1 rondel too, at a cost of 350 credits.

Tharos, the Announcer of Delos shouts, "It's near the end of the egghunt and I still haven't figured out how to pronounce Clean-dat-hoo."
  • KresslackKresslack Florida, United States
    edited September 2018
    Klendathu said:
    Kresslack said:

An embrasure won't stop it decaying, you need at least a level 1 rondel too, at a cost of 350 credits.
    Oh, so it would appear. I completely misread that scroll. Whelp, time to look into a rondel to add to it! Thank you for the clarification.

• I don't regret purchasing my non-decay embrasured armour. I would suggest checking that your armour stats have the max amount of plus points on it before non-decaying it. The most protection and value, that sort of thing.

Also a side note, they do not appear to reset. I only discovered this after accidentally putting it up for sale in my shop, having it be sold, and it never returned back to my inventory. The person had to send me a message and I had to get it back from them later. Not sure if this is intentional or if mine is just bugged but it wasn't fun to deal with.
  • Iohanna said:
    I don't regret purchasing my non-decay embrasured armour. I would suggest checking that your armour stats have the max amount of plus points on it before non-decaying it. The most protection and value, that sort of thing.

Also a side note, they do not appear to reset. I only discovered this after accidentally putting it up for sale in my shop, having it be sold, and it never returned back to my inventory. The person had to send me a message and I had to get it back from them later. Not sure if this is intentional or if mine is just bugged but it wasn't fun to deal with.

If you mean actual artifact armour (made with a rondel, not just non-decay customization if that's possible), then it should reset to you. You can always ISSUE ME or message Mak if something like that happens because you definitely should not be losing artefacts.
  • Yeah, the actual artifact armour itself. This happened many months ago, and made an alias for it so that it wouldn't happen again. But! I'll go ahead and check again to see if it's still not resetting and issue me or talk to Mak. Thanks, Farrah. I wasn't sure.
  • Iohanna said:
    Yeah, the actual artifact armour itself. This happened many months ago, and made an alias for it so that it wouldn't happen again. But! I'll go ahead and check again to see if it's still not resetting and issue me or talk to Mak. Thanks, Farrah. I wasn't sure.
    @Iohanna your armour will now properly reset.
  • Iohanna said:
    I don't regret purchasing my non-decay embrasured armour. I would suggest checking that your armour stats have the max amount of plus points on it before non-decaying it. The most protection and value, that sort of thing.

I failed to check if my armour had max stats... this is definitely a good tip!
  • @Jadys

all of your harness pieces will do fine, thanks. 

• Jadys said:
    I just wanted to thank everyone who showed me so much unequivocal and positive support when I needed it most, both mortal and divine players alike. You all know who you are, and you all made something very difficult into something a bit more bearable and helped to alleviate some of the negativity and hate. I will never forget, and I will always be available should you ever need anything in return. Unconditionally!

:)

• you're welcome @Jadys
  • So much cool RP today. Special raves for @Farrah, @Mezghar, @Alasiel, @Quoren, and whoever played that raven denizen. That raven was adorable.

(Clan): Ictinus says, "Stop it Jiraishin, you're making me like you."
  • Jiraishin said:
    So much cool RP today. Special raves for @Farrah, @Mezghar, @Alasiel, @Quoren, and whoever played that raven denizen. That raven was adorable.
    Never trust a raven!
  • Quoren said:
    Jiraishin said:
    So much cool RP today. Special raves for @Farrah, @Mezghar, @Alasiel, @Quoren, and whoever played that raven denizen. That raven was adorable.
    Never trust a raven!
    Or an ArgentHand!