Welcome to the Achaea Forums! Please be sure to read the Forum Rules.

Achaean Raves

1564565567569570572

Comments

  • ReilochReiloch Posts: 121Member ✭✭✭ - Distinguished
    @Katoreos deserves full credit for the Savant's ritual. Me and the bossman gave him some light direction, but Katoreos took that input and made something amazing from it.

    Big rave for the behind the scenes players, @Dunn, and the other Houses for putting together such amazing displays.
    JhaeliKyrraNyneve
  • MorthifMorthif Posts: 1,529Member @@ - Legendary Achaean
    @Durzaan gets all the credit for the Vanguard’s duel. Good job. 
    AustereJhaeliKyrraNyneve
  • PyoriPyori Posts: 507Member ✭✭✭✭ - Eminent
    Sohl arrives from the east.
    An Ashtani corsair whistles the melody of a popular local shanty.
    [4737h 122m] (exkdb) - 15:51:31:705
    He's aliiiiiiiveeeee.

    NicolaMelodieFarrahKyrra
  • TreyTrey Posts: 4,621Member @@ - Legendary Achaean
    Pyori said:
    Sohl arrives from the east.
    An Ashtani corsair whistles the melody of a popular local shanty.
    [4737h 122m] (exkdb) - 15:51:31:705
    He's aliiiiiiiveeeee.
    Just in time! Hecate needs consorts while Dunn is recovering.

    Kriex
  • TorinnTorinn Posts: 879Member ✭✭✭✭✭ - Grand Achaean
    @Deucalion, our interactions are always memorable and entertaining.  Thank you for everything you do.
    Deucalion says, "Torinn is quite nice."
    FarrahAtalkezTalamondXias
  • XadenXaden Posts: 2,311Member @@ - Legendary Achaean
    Torinn said:
    @Deucalion, our interactions are always memorable and entertaining.  Thank you for everything you do.
    You forgot terrifying...
         He is a coward who has to bring two friends as backup to jump people hunting.

    TorinnTalamond
  • MorthifMorthif Posts: 1,529Member @@ - Legendary Achaean
    Ya’ll motherfuckers need Aegis. 
    ShirszaeShimi
  • DunnDunn The great Buffalo tundraPosts: 5,858Member, Secret Squirrel @@ - Legendary Achaean
    #cultlifeordie


    Kyrra
  • TysandrTysandr Posts: 410Member ✭✭✭✭ - Eminent
    Dunn said:
    Zero shame. I just sent an enormous text to a friend of mine explaining Babel (plays DND but not MUDs). I probably sound am crazy but it’s okay. 
    Nexus: Accents, Autotriggers
    "As the child did... without the rope. Then fear will find you again."

  • HarmoniaHarmonia Posts: 326Member ✭✭✭✭ - Eminent
    Plak said:
    Excited to see where this adventure will go next.

    That adventure leads right to the library. Prepare for a life in the stacks. :p <3


    “There is no greater sorrow than thinking back upon a happy time in misery--”





    AegothSaevaPlakTorinn
  • TelinusTelinus Posts: 169Member ✭✭✭ - Distinguished
    After some nagging, I've rejoined Eleusis.
    PuxiCailinZenii
  • PuxiPuxi Posts: 490Member ✭✭✭✭ - Eminent
    Telinus said:
    After some nagging, I've rejoined Eleusis.
    Be the change!
  • AugtavianAugtavian Posts: 31Member ✭✭ - Stalwart
    Plak said:
    W00t, after much nervousness, challenging tasks and dying, I am no longer a true slave in Mhaldor! I think I still died more by Mhaldorian hands than others, but it was worth it. So much inspiration for what to do next, so many amazing people both inside and (still) outside Mhaldor. Slowly getting more comfortable with being a jester too and starting to feel I'm contributing in different ways. Thanks for all the opportunities and fun and while there's too many people to tag, I can't not holler for @Syndra and @Minifie in particular! Excited to see where this adventure will go next.


    Congrats! Is it weird that I'm jealous that no Mhaldorians have killed me yet?
    PlakAilea
  • AileaAilea Posts: 111Member ✭✭✭ - Distinguished
    Augtavian said:
    Plak said:
    W00t, after much nervousness, challenging tasks and dying, I am no longer a true slave in Mhaldor! I think I still died more by Mhaldorian hands than others, but it was worth it. So much inspiration for what to do next, so many amazing people both inside and (still) outside Mhaldor. Slowly getting more comfortable with being a jester too and starting to feel I'm contributing in different ways. Thanks for all the opportunities and fun and while there's too many people to tag, I can't not holler for @Syndra and @Minifie in particular! Excited to see where this adventure will go next.


    Congrats! Is it weird that I'm jealous that no Mhaldorians have killed me yet?

    You will never expect it or see it coming from a true Insidi. 

    PlakZackery
  • TeshaTesha Posts: 2,857Member @@ - Legendary Achaean
    Telinus said:
    After some nagging, I've rejoined Eleusis.
    MY NDB! IT'S FIXED! PRAISE @RANGOR!

     i'm a rebel

    RangorZenii
  • CaelanCaelan Posts: 1,063Member ✭✭✭✭✭ - Grand Achaean
    Telinus said:
    After some nagging, I've rejoined Eleusis.
    Sweet.  Now I dont' have to keep announcing "Non-Villagers (Area):  Telinus"  :P  Welcome back

    AzareRangor
  • TelinusTelinus Posts: 169Member ✭✭✭ - Distinguished
    I literally did it to shut Tesha up on Warriors.

    And to stop the PT announce.
    RangorCaelanTesha
  • RangorRangor Posts: 3,041Member @@ - Legendary Achaean
    Who even is this @telinus guy.
    image
  • TelinusTelinus Posts: 169Member ✭✭✭ - Distinguished
    Rangor said:
    Who even is this @telinus guy.
    I steal your kills in group and on world of warships.

    Read steal your kills as carry your lazy ass.

    (I AFK in both games and come back to our group being wiped)
    Caelan
  • MorthifMorthif Posts: 1,529Member @@ - Legendary Achaean
    Rave to Ashtan best Crusade showing for us so far. 
    PenwizeDunnAustereCaelan
  • AsmodronAsmodron Posts: 2,444Member @@ - Legendary Achaean
    I'm so proud of Hashan during all these conflicts. Recently with the Aegeans, I've seen such teamwork, support and strategizing that the entire affair feels more fun than work. The fact even small members of the city are running around to collect corpses because they want to help...is just amazing to see.

    The city is rallied behind a cause and I can honestly say I've never been happier for it.

    Raves to all you lot working so hard.
    CailinJinosNerakaZekeros
  • CaelanCaelan Posts: 1,063Member ✭✭✭✭✭ - Grand Achaean
    "CT they aren't here guys. Time to defile " isnt much of a strategy, but I guess it is technically a strategy..</forumrp>

    KietXadenShirszae
  • AsmodronAsmodron Posts: 2,444Member @@ - Legendary Achaean
    Caelan said:
    "CT they aren't here guys. Time to defile " isnt much of a strategy, but I guess it is technically a strategy..</forumrp>

    Lol there are 2 Twilight members around that have the privs to desecrate, we do it whenever they are around, you actually have the advantage there. Even if they were around at peak time...we'd have even more citizens gathered to defile. Trust me, timings is not the reason for the losses. You bit off more than you could chew.
    AlvarsRekhyrZekeros
Sign In to Comment.