Welcome to the Achaea Forums! Please be sure to read the Forum Rules.

Achaean Raves

1560561562563564566»

Comments

• IsmayIsmay Posts: 371Member ✭✭✭✭ - Eminent
    How engaging is that! This is how you keep players interested and motivated in your orgs - simply involve them in everything imaginable. A newbie only knows to bop all the things? Great. Bring them along and let them newbie kick till someone decides to kill them.

Inclusion is an awesome experience, and will keep your players rooted.
    SthenoPlak
  • AegothAegoth Posts: 2,318Member @@ - Legendary Achaean
    Welcome back, cata ent <3
    Jhaeli
  • ThalyssraThalyssra Posts: 17Member ✭✭✭ - Distinguished
    @Minifie ; For laughing so hard we cried together over poor Sriracha the Butterfly...that made my night after a long day at work today.

RIP Sriracha, see you at your funeral in Glacian
    MinifieTaryiusJhaeli
  • MinifieMinifie Posts: 1,488Member @ - Epic Achaean
    Thalyssra said:
    @Minifie ; For laughing so hard we cried together over poor Sriracha the Butterfly...that made my night after a long day at work today.

RIP Sriracha, see you at your funeral in Glacian
    It made my day... I've never used that butterfly but it has now earned an eternal place in my artefact list *sheds a tear in honor of the fallen chaos flitterer*
    ThalyssraJhaeli
  • AlasielAlasiel Posts: 6Member ✭✭ - Stalwart
    edited February 7
    @Aralaya for patiently helping me learn how to do stuff on mudlet.
    AralayaTorinnTalamond
  • AralayaAralaya Posts: 871Member ✭✭✭✭✭ - Grand Achaean
    Alasiel said:
    @Aralaya for patiently helping me learn how to do stuff on mudlet.
    Been where you have before, gotta pass on the legacy of the people who helped me!
    (Not that they retired or anything)

Tecton-Today at 6:17 PM

teehee b.u.t.t. pirates
    AlasielTalamond
  • AralayaAralaya Posts: 871Member ✭✭✭✭✭ - Grand Achaean
    edited February 7
    Sobriquet said:
    I heard on the Grapevine that Hashan got a tank in Targ. 
    Only by using superior numbers. You also had people actually using their abilities! The nerve!
    :wink:
    (good job Hashan)
    Edit: Obvious sarcasm is obvious

Tecton-Today at 6:17 PM

teehee b.u.t.t. pirates
    SobriquetThalyssraTalamond
  • AsmodronAsmodron Posts: 2,338Member @@ - Legendary Achaean
    Cailin said:
    It's my Achaeaversary! Actually started playing on Feb 2, 2017, but I forgot to look up the date until now lol. One year in Achaea, has been a ton of fun. Raves to admin and every player who has made this such a cool game! Pretty sure Achaea is my #1 most favorite game ever.
    I feel so old..
    JhaeliCailin
  • CaelanCaelan Posts: 915Member ✭✭✭✭✭ - Grand Achaean
    Got to take the fight to Mhaldor last night and pop a tank. Not the sexiest of raids, but first time in a while I had been in the city instead of just skirmishing on the isle. Got a kill on Proficy which felt good.  The group gelled well and were able to keep Proficy from guarding us via suppression.

AzareZekerosCailinPlak
  • AesgarAesgar Posts: 427Member ✭✭✭✭ - Eminent
    You say in a sonorous voice, "Thanks a ton. Let's keep working on it."

Mizik says, "We'll do this again."

You nod your head emphatically.

You say in a sonorous voice, "You're awesome."
    ***fistbump miz
    You look around for someone to bump fists with, but sadly, you have no friends.

In the wind just like that  :'( Shout out to @Mizik for the fun fights, system help, priority rework, etc. Didn't even ask for all that, he just said "Wanna fight?" and didn't mind helping out. Trying to shake off the rust, a great way to start!
    KietZackeryMizik
  • ZerisZeris Posts: 4Member
    I saw the globe prize thing, so I whipped out my cc and 6 globes later, I won a staff of illusion.

First time I have actually won anything since my 7th grade magazine sale thing decades ago. I can't complain about that though, can't win if you don't play and all that.
    KriexSaevaNyneve
Sign In to Comment.