Achaean Raves

Comments

• I hear Mhaldorian surnames are for public use.
  • Sobriquet said:
    Xaden Aristata-Lichord has a nice ring to it, you should try it.
    It's protected behind an unfaire use license. You can only wear it if Mhaldor lacks the balls to enforce it.
    Mind you, @Xaden could wear it no problem.

• Rave for @Dhaia having me hang some posters.
    Some words, dey hard to say wif my mouf.
  • Yah, take it. I'm pro this idea :)
  • Echoing the rave for the daynight ambient messages! It messed up some of my reminder triggers but it's well worth it. :D
     <3 
  • Thank you @Bann @Truax @Mindshell and @Jozlyn for helping me.

Especially @Bann who let me figure out what my adventurer-only skills do, standing around letting me curse him for over an hour. Super awesome learning mode ^.^

Thank you all!
  • AhmetAhmet Wherever I wanna be
    Micaelis said:

Can't wait to do everything in my power to utterly destroy any progress you made. It's only fun to knock over a Jenga tower when it's -really- tall, and you built this one as tall as I could have hoped for. Will be fun to see it all come crumbling down.

Hail Chaos. 

Huh. Neat.
  • Micaelis said:
    Farrah said:

A resounding cheer is heard from Targossas as Micaelis ascends to the position of Dawnlord.
    You have been replaced as Dawnlord by Micaelis.

<3@Deucalion for all of the support always and the gift

Thank you, everyone who served on my Council @Talamond @Atalkez @Micaelis @Laniara @Xaden - You guys were really the best ruling Council I've ever seen in this game. So supportive and helpful!

Looking forward to trying to be a normal citizen again! (yeah, yeah, probably not "normal").

Atalkez doesn't even go here.

Can't wait to do everything in my power to utterly destroy any progress you made. It's only fun to knock over a Jenga tower when it's -really- tall, and you built this one as tall as I could have hoped for. Will be fun to see it all come crumbling down.

Hail Chaos. 

EDIT: Since I've gotten like 5 tells about whether I'm actually a Chaos spy, I was being sarcastic and/or joking. Good job Farrah, I'm not a Darkwalker, don't kick me out Deuc.

Shortest Dawnlord term ever.

• Was a good day working with @Micaelis / @Farrah / @Talamond and the rest of the Harbingers that came by to help with the project.

Thanks guys, you made looking over a shitton of books much less shit.  <3
  • edited September 2017
    Knock over that Jenga tower boy. Better yet, revise it to reflect the monstrosity that you actually are inside...

• I made brownies. They weren't awful

Tecton-Today at 6:17 PM

teehee b.u.t.t. pirates
  • edited September 2017

A scythe of shadows is already instilled with that directive.
    You unleash a vicious reaping blow at Ashtani with a scythe of shadows.
    Grey fog begins to rise from the suddenly panicked-looking Ashtani. Timeloop!
    As the weapon strikes Ashtani, the contact area begins to rot before your eyes. 
    A grey miasma flares around Ashtani.
    The face of Ashtani contorts in pain.
    You have completed one of the birthday scavenger hunt tasks! Check your card for more details.
    You have slain Ashtani.

Didn't have to cheese that one too. idk why I can't quote properly :(
  • gdi... I posted in the wrong place

teehee b.u.t.t. pirates
  • Sylphie said:

A scythe of shadows is already instilled with that directive.
    You unleash a vicious reaping blow at Ashtani with a scythe of shadows.
    Grey fog begins to rise from the suddenly panicked-looking Ashtani. Timeloop!
    As the weapon strikes Ashtani, the contact area begins to rot before your eyes. 
    A grey miasma flares around Ashtani.
    The face of Ashtani contorts in pain.
    You have completed one of the birthday scavenger hunt tasks! Check your card for more details.
    You have slain Ashtani.

Didn't have to cheese that one too. idk why I can't quote properly :(
    You go gurl.

teehee b.u.t.t. pirates
  • The only thing stupid about forays is getting @Seragorn and @Austere logged in at the same time. 
  • JonathinJonathin Retired in a hole.
    edited September 2017
    @Sobi Sorry I wasn't there with my fat whale pendant.
    I am retired and log into the forums maybe once every 2 months. It was a good 20 years, live your best lives, friends.
  • KyrraKyrra Australia
    Romeo's got his work cut out for him today. Whoever is guiding at the moment is doing fabulous and I sure don't envy them in the slightest.
    (D.M.A.): Cooper says, "Kyrra is either the most innocent person in the world, or the girl who uses the most innuendo seemingly unintentionally but really on purpose."

• @Micaelis as Dawnlord?! He's one of the few people I absolutely loved interacting with. He'd have me scratching my head during every single conversation. Him and @Talamond

Congratulations on a well deserved title! 
    Give us -real- shop logs! Not another misinterpretation of features we ask for, turned into something that either doesn't help at all, or doesn't remotely resemble what we wanted to begin with.

Thanks!

Current position of some of the playerbase, instead of expressing a desire to fix problems:

Vhaynna: "Honest question - if you don't like Achaea or the current admin, why do you even bother playing?"