Welcome to the Achaea Forums! Please be sure to read the Forum Rules.

Achaean Raves

Comments

• AhmetAhmet Wherever I wanna beMember Posts: 3,131 @@ - Legendary Achaean
    @Trey is this what you meant?

Huh. Neat.
    Ognog
  • TorinnTorinn Member Posts: 275 ✭✭✭ - Distinguished
    I'm playing more Achaea than WoW right now. That's my rave.
    We are definitely better for it. Glad to have you man
    AnkhareoutefAtalkezUtianima
  • AtalkezAtalkez Member, Secret Squirrel Posts: 3,725 @@ - Legendary Achaean

I give like

You hug Aurora compassionately.
    AnkhareoutefTorinnTalamondUtianima
  • AntidasAntidas Member Posts: 1,228 @@ - Legendary Achaean
    ...I may have just reactivated my WoW account lol

UtianimaBoosteya
  • AnkhareoutefAnkhareoutef Member Posts: 259 ✭✭✭✭ - Eminent
    Antidas said:
    dude hi come pvp sometime
    AntidasUtianima
  • ProficyProficy Member Posts: 131 ✭✭✭ - Distinguished
    Antidas said:
    Whats WoW?
    Utianima
  • AntidasAntidas Member Posts: 1,228 @@ - Legendary Achaean
    Proficy said:
    Antidas said:
    Whats WoW?
    On the off chance that you're being serious and not trying to troll us, WoW = World of Warcraft

• KryptonKrypton shi-KhurenaMember Posts: 1,889 @@ - Legendary Achaean
    It's also World of Wonder, the production company behind last night's MTV Movie Awards "Best Reality Competition" winner, RuPaul's Drag Race.
    (Mhaldor): Herenicus says, "Apologies, I am in-and-out of hold with Verizon wireless customer service."
    Issam
  • AesiAesi Member Posts: 1,209 @ - Epic Achaean
    Krypton said:
    It's also World of Wonder, the production company behind last night's MTV Movie Awards "Best Reality Competition" winner, RuPaul's Drag Race.
    Quality show.

THE LIBRARY IS OPEN
    Issam
  • DochithaDochitha Member Posts: 927 ✭✭✭✭✭ - Grand Achaean
    Torben said:
    Thought I'd make up my account as I was raiding the fotums for scripts to use. 

Raves to everyone in Cyrene and the Shield. Loving my time there, and fun little discussion with Targossas today

=) 
    Congrats first post! Yeah you belong to Cyrene and Shield.
    UtianimaLoalaine
  • ExelethrilExelethril moar theta decayMember Posts: 2,984 @@ - Legendary Achaean
    Antidas said:
    Isn't WoW dead?

[ SnB PvP Guide | Link ]

[ Runewarden Sparring Videos | Link ]
  • RyzethRyzeth Member Posts: 1,079 ✭✭✭✭✭ - Grand Achaean
    Antidas said:
    Isn't WoW dead?
    If by dead you mean still one of the most popular online games, yes. It's so dead.
    Utianima
  • BoosteyaBoosteya Member Posts: 327 ✭✭✭ - Distinguished
    My rave: finding a working CD drive to replace my 15-year-old one, in one of my sister's old discarded desktops. I only had to try two of them! That said, I 'freed' all disk drives from their places, so it'll be faster next time I need to do this.

We all know I had screws loose before. Now I have enough to turn a plastic pillbox-tower into a light practice weight.
    Miin-aan baash kimini-sij-i-gan bitooyin sij-i-gan-i bukwayszhiigan = blueberry π
    Utianima
  • CaelanCaelan Member Posts: 543 ✭✭✭✭ - Eminent
    Zelisia said:
    Wanted to rave for Mhaldor. It's been a ton of fun and if you haven't explored the city and really looked at things, you're missing out. Lots of hidden  objects and reactions all over (like the museum).

Went on my first shipping run for my marque and  had a ton of fun with the "landlubber" rp.  Thank you @kiet and @melodie for the fun evening. Glad I retired and came to Achaea.
    I have to say, Mhaldor is one of the most well-written cities, if not the most.  Granted it's all blood and guts, but it's amazingly well written.  It is the Erisian Occultist of cities.

Utianima
    Rangor said:
    Lots of fun skirmishing and raiding with Eleusis today!
    Damnit. Left work and sitting at my son's soccer practice for another hour. Sonofa...

RenekRangorUtianima
  • RenekRenek Member Posts: 66 ✭✭✭ - Distinguished
    Caelan said:no
    Rangor said:
    Damnit. Left work and sitting at my son's soccer practice for another hour. Sonofa...
    Better than doing yard work all day
    Renek said:
    Caelan said:no
    Rangor said:
    Better than doing yard work all day
    That is what my weekends consist of.  And soccer.  Except this weekend is supposed to pour rain.  So my yard work will be pushed back most likely, causing an even bigger backlog.

Renek
  • ChordChord Member Posts: 142 ✭✭✭✭ - Eminent
    Rave for everyone who has made me feel welcomed back to the game. I left the game feeling like I didn't really make an impact, and it meant a lot to see and hear from people who remembered or missed me. :')

Additional rave for the myriad of changes that have occurred since I left. Seeing so many systems (that I was told would NEVER happen) being implemented for the good of the game means that the administration is taking feedback seriously and they're making a much more dynamic, interesting game by extension.
    Utianima
  • ShimiShimi Member Posts: 98 ✭✭✭ - Distinguished
    Chord said:
    Rave for everyone who has made me feel welcomed back to the game. I left the game feeling like I didn't really make an impact, and it meant a lot to see and hear from people who remembered or missed me. :')

Additional rave for the myriad of changes that have occurred since I left. Seeing so many systems (that I was told would NEVER happen) being implemented for the good of the game means that the administration is taking feedback seriously and they're making a much more dynamic, interesting game by extension.
    Oooh! Was wondering if you were coming back after taking to you last! Super excited to have some "family" be around!! Welcome back!!
    Chord
  • AralayaAralaya Member Posts: 300 ✭✭✭✭ - Eminent
    edited May 11
    Oops wrong thread
    Rangor said:
    Caelan said:
    Rangor said:
    Put away the phone and start cheering for your son. If he's not embarrassed by the end of practice you're doing it wrong! This is the only way to escape years and years and years of soccer matches.
    My mom used to do that to me.  She used to yell all kinds of shit during games.  Baseball and soccer.  Like, MA STFU!!!   She told the biggest dickhead in school who liked to try and fight me (at the time, probably the scrawniest dude in school) "Shut the fuck up Tony, you're full of hot air!" at one game.  Was hilarious but.. damn it ma!     I cheer him on at games but 2 practices a week, all weekend of soccer matches because the coach apparently has no life, tournaments over every goddamn holiday...  He can just practice. :D   Plus, there's high school soccer too.  FML That's coming up again too!

RenekUtianimaShayde
  • XadenXaden Member Posts: 1,783 @@ - Legendary Achaean
    Ever considered adoption?
  • KlendathuKlendathu Eye of the StormMember Posts: 2,377 @@ - Legendary Achaean
    Xaden said:
    Ever considered adoption?
    I think you're too old to be adopted.

Tharos, the Announcer of Delos shouts, "It's near the end of the egghunt and I still haven't figured out how to pronounce Clean-dat-hoo."

XadenUtianimaKyrraCaelan
Sign In to Comment.