Welcome to the Achaea Forums! Please be sure to read the Forum Rules.

Achaean Raves

Comments

• MathildaMathilda Member Posts: 379 ✭✭✭✭ - Eminent
    Lyalia said:
    I always felt dirty beckoning people into guards back in Imperian.. Glad I didn't turn you guys off from fighting. >.>

Two kills almost got me an entire level, though :open_mouth:

'The hands of the grave grasp at your ankles and throw you off balance.'

Comprised like half my buffer of that skirmish :#
    Guards here don't have range/siegeline properties, so it's perfectly fine! It's the raiding party's job to make sure they block against beckoning into guards. :)
     <3 
    Ankhareoutef
  • AlrenaAlrena Member Posts: 517 @ - Epic Achaean
    Mathilda said:
    Lyalia said:
    I always felt dirty beckoning people into guards back in Imperian.. Glad I didn't turn you guys off from fighting. >.>

Two kills almost got me an entire level, though :open_mouth:

'The hands of the grave grasp at your ankles and throw you off balance.'

Comprised like half my buffer of that skirmish :#
    Guards here don't have range/siegeline properties, so it's perfectly fine! It's the raiding party's job to make sure they block against beckoning into guards. :)
    Yeah, pretty much. If you sit at defendable and don't double-block you really deserve to get pulled into guards. We deserved to get beckoned into guards cause we moved when SOMEONE was still fixing their triggers and wasn't paying attention.
  • AhmetAhmet Wherever I wanna beMember Posts: 3,166 @@ - Legendary Achaean
    Raves for Czan, Josoul, and the long-ass list of people who have helped me (knowingly or otherwise) get there. We did it reddit. We did it.
    Huh. Neat.
  • RyzethRyzeth Member Posts: 1,105 ✭✭✭✭✭ - Grand Achaean
    edited April 15
    Ahmet said:
    Raves for Czan, Josoul, and the long-ass list of people who have helped me (knowingly or otherwise) get there. We did it reddit. We did it.
    Psh, you're not even there. Josoul's just unranked now  ;)

"He is an Achaean Ranger, 2nd Class in the Fellowship of Explorers."

Back to work.
    Kyrra
    Hey. I can celebrate some. And hes only ahead of me because of bugs! (at least thats what I tell myself :()
    Huh. Neat.
  • AegothAegoth Member Posts: 2,061 @@ - Legendary Achaean
    Speaking of bugs... surprised you haven't bugged your #1 explorer honours line for abusing the UW war bug during the seiges. 
  • AtalkezAtalkez Member, Secret Squirrel Posts: 3,757 @@ - Legendary Achaean
    Why? That's not his fault. He did get to first.

You hug Aurora compassionately.
    edited April 15
    from a bug! that he very intentionally abused, by the way. He very clearly stated during the war that he was there to get explorers from the instances, and marvelled about how it was too good to be true
    Where did he admit to knowingly abusing a bug? Lamenting that it's too good to be true doesn't mean anything. I lament monk force applying being too good to be true but you know.

edited April 15
    clans and stuff during the war. It was a while ago, but either way, if it's a bug, you shouldn't benefit from the bug, even if it's just an honours line. If you could, then Trey would have a lv 2 veil
  • DaeirDaeir AustraliaMember, Secret Squirrel Posts: 6,049 @@ - Legendary Achaean
    HELP HONOUR is a thing, yeah.
    :pleased::pleased:
    Cooper
    We dont even share a clan u.u

And dont even get me started on explorers bugs.
    Huh. Neat.
    edited April 15
    Suppose we have a difference of opinion. Breaching honor would have been to recognize the bug, use it anyway, and not say anything about it.

Realizing the bug likely after achieving something, saying something to the admin about it and pointing them in the direction of a fix? Not so much.

I've killed people because serverside writhing bugs out sometimes. Should I forfeit those kills because we knew about the bug and fought anyway? No, because we were telling the admin every time it happened.

Edit: It doesn't work in reverse. If a quest bugs out and you die, you don't get that xp back. If you're fighting a mob and it suddenly does a 100% attack out of nowhere, you're not going to get anything for that, except a 'oh that's weird let me look into it'.

edited April 15
    Also, wasnt Aegoth telling people to get over command separator in ret?

To clarify, the only reason I knew they counted for exploration was that I passed Josoul (after mapping one or two of the battlefields). After that point, the only thing continuing got me was Worldwalker, which comes with nothing permanent, so there wasnt anything that would come out of me mapping the rest.. And the garden definitely knew they counted at the time.

Edit: Anyway, Im done posting here. Im happy with what I have and anyonr who has a problem with it can get out there and pass me, then complain.
    Huh. Neat.
  • IsmayIsmay Member Posts: 294 ✭✭✭✭ - Eminent
    edited April 16
    @Khaibit has always been really good about paying a fair price for minerals and primes (which is rare now). It makes it feel like I'm actually making a little profit off a trade skill I had given up on and settled for either giving them out for free, or independent use. Thanks for being such an awesome player!
    ShirszaeKyrraSiduriHellen
  • MathildaMathilda Member Posts: 379 ✭✭✭✭ - Eminent
    +1 on the separate Classleads news board!
     <3 
    SiduriAntidasBann
    +7 classlead boards. Just need to move the old ones there as an archive!
    AntidasDochitha
  • TorinnTorinn Member Posts: 327 ✭✭✭✭ - Eminent
    Thank you @Farrah, @Atalkez, @Rafiel for helping me learn the more complex nuances of combat; specifically how to be better at defense.  Getting to be a halfway decent combatant, I think.
    AtalkezHalosAntidas
  • IsmayIsmay Member Posts: 294 ✭✭✭✭ - Eminent
    edited April 17
    @Talamond <3

To elaborate, I appreciate you. I swear, I don't think you have a mean or bitter bone in your body, and it certainly shows even when interacting with IC enemies.
    SiduriTalamondTorinn
  • FrederichFrederich Member Posts: 1,121 ✭✭✭✭✭ - Grand Achaean
    Rave @Makarios for talkin with me about a certain thing.  I am gonna be so friggin excited whenever/if those changes come in.  Will open up a ton of new hunting grounds for me & the ability to actually not be blind in a shitton of places on Sapience.
  • TaryiusTaryius Member Posts: 242 ✭✭✭✭ - Eminent
    Rave to whoever is working on Mhaldor's renovations! Be it player or admin!

The little changes are really starting to add up, and it's beautiful! +1 to the new portal for the Sarapin Sacrifices!
    AegothAilea
  • TorinnTorinn Member Posts: 327 ✭✭✭✭ - Eminent
    edited April 27
    Aodfionn said:
    I've kept rather quiet for the last couple of months, but Mhaldor has been an absolute blast. 

The people are incredibly interesting, the characters have a incredible depth, the divine interactions are terrifying and the whole environment is just insanely enjoyable.  

I'm pretty far out of my comfort zone, and it's jist fantastic. 
    Dislike
    https://youtu.be/Hn-enjcgV1o?t=60

(4 realz glad you like it broski)
    SiduriTalamondShaydeOgnog
  • TalrothTalroth Member Posts: 16 ✭✭ - Stalwart
    edited April 27
    Coming for a game where the assassins never seemed to do their job it was a refreshing experience to actually be assassinated :), much fun lol!

Just wish I would have sketched my Raido in the right room, not one with a monolith.
    UtianimaPrythe
  • AnkhareoutefAnkhareoutef Member Posts: 271 ✭✭✭✭ - Eminent
    Talroth said:
    Coming for a game where the assassins never seemed to do their job it was a refreshing experience to actually be assassinated :), much fun lol!

Just wish I would have sketched my Raido in the right room, not one with a monolith.
    I used to phase into cities and drop flames monos on raidos.  It was pretty fun.
    Utianima
  • FaurFaur Member Posts: 136 ✭✭✭ - Distinguished
    Talroth said:

I used to phase into cities and drop flames monos on raidos.  It was pretty fun.
    And this is why we can't have Nice Things (tm).
    Utianima
Sign In to Comment.