Achaean Raves

Comments

• Thanks to whichever nameless Celani created the denizen interaction last night with the little boy who wanted to become a monk and get to Judgement Mountain! It was a lot of fun. @Shalana, @Autune, @Elstan
  • This is a bit late, but massive raves to all those who helped me get Elder Dragon over the past month or two. @Kaiu @Dochitha @Prythe @Skye just to name a few. And everyone else who put up with my constant silly ads on Market and didn't kill me, thank you for your tolerance :-)

• edited May 2017
    Super fun fights with mhaldor today. Thank you guys and gals, that was enjoyable   :)
    Deucalion says, "Torinn is quite nice."
  • What the actual fuck, folks. Best Sunday.
  • I've always enjoyed her perfume! now I regret that I never thought to ask her about it myself. :)
  • @Trey those perfumes are amazing, just beautifully designed. I don't even want to know how much you spent to make them, but they are so much fun and more than worth 10k a pop. 
  • I absolutely adored them, and you being a spiffy salesman too @Trey, that was fun interaction. Made that 10k gold to smell nice, almost seem reasonable too! :)
  • I mean that's what most people do.  And get dissolved in acid.
    Deucalion says, "Torinn is quite nice."
  • Is it? Most people don't actually do that, from my experience actually interacting with Mhaldorians daily. The City design certainly evokes it, sometimes, but people tend to ignore our pretty Cathedral (other than for raiding, lol), our bistro, our theater, etc.
  • KryptonKrypton shi-Khurena
    edited May 2017
    If anything in Mhaldor was a piece of art, it was Demian, your gigolo.
  • KayeilKayeil Washington State
    Krypton said:
    If anything in Mhaldor was a piece of art, it was Demian, your gigolo.
    You are such a fan boy!
    What doesn't kill you gives you exp.

• MelodieMelodie Port Saint Lucie, Florida
    Mhaldor is the most eclectic collection of people. I love all the surprises beneath the general outward face of the city and its peeps.
    And I love too                                                                          Be still, my indelible friend
    That love soon might end                                                         You are unbreaking
    And be known in its aching                                                      Though quaking
    Shown in this shaking                                                             Though crazy
    Lately of my wasteland, baby                                                 That's just wasteland, baby
  • edited May 2017
    Trey said:
    Hahaha, thank you guys! You really don't want to know how much I spent making them (unless you want a custom design, then hit me up and we'll talk shop), but currently I have thirteen varieties created with plans to add at least a few more, not counting coming up with a signature scent for me. @Kiah, @Cailin all of them are available at my shop in Hashan, and I'm likely going to start stocking my Delos shop soon with them since demand is relatively low, letting me keep up with stocking them and then some.
    Okay, I thought you designed that particular scent just for Mari. I was definitely blown away by that. Like, I'm over here wondering what kind of fricken conversation a person needs to have with @Trey to get some wicked gift like that XD This explanation seems much more sensible. :'/

Anyway you bet your ass Kiah took off to Hashan and went shoooopppinnngggg  

(**insert mandatory TAKE MY MONEY meme here**)

edit: Kiah used to have wings of plum blossoms. Trey. Just sayin. 
  • PSA to @Kiah and everyone else: you can PROBE and SMELL each bottle before purchasing it, and if you know the scent name (Verdangelic, Debonair, Possession etc) you can target the fragrance you want with that too.

• Trey said:
    PSA to @Kiah and everyone else: you can PROBE and SMELL each bottle before purchasing it, and if you know the scent name (Verdangelic, Debonair, Possession etc) you can target the fragrance you want with that too.

Okay, I was wondering, cause I only probed them and was like ummm... XD
  • soon..
  • Yeah Mhaldor's tough to start but worth the effort! I'm glad you're enjoying yourself.
  • So many polite new people in Mhaldor, compared to when I last played years ago. It's also kinda...
    Worrisome at how surprised they act when you're nice to them: letting them get curatives / fix stuff mid-fight / starting over from scratch (including destroying dolls) when something horrible cocks up...

Makes you wonder how some other people act. I just wanna learn, not steamroll people for gold/exp :/

Props to them, though. More polite people, please.
  • Sayenna said:
    So many polite new people in Mhaldor, compared to when I last played years ago. It's also kinda...
    Worrisome at how surprised they act when you're nice to them: letting them get curatives / fix stuff mid-fight / starting over from scratch (including destroying dolls) when something horrible cocks up...

Makes you wonder how some other people act. I just wanna learn, not steamroll people for gold/exp :/

Props to them, though. More polite people, please.
    Stop flaming us in discord then!  :'(
  • There was a recent thread about beautiful room descriptions. At the time, I was thinking of a place in Shallam but couldn't quite recall it.

Well, @Veldrin just recalled it for me....

A graceful path of stepping stones leads to a great, glass-doored building, the glittering portal flanked by manicured hedges and magnolias in bloom. A row of aged oak trees line the northern edge of ethereal Kashshi Way, their branches interlocking to create an emerald canopy above your head, through which a dome of shining crystal reflects the light of a lost jewel.

• Ysela said:
    @Sartan is doing a great job with Mhaldor. To all the cities without active divine: it is worth converting for
    Shameless Targ plug here

Penwize has cowardly forfeited the challenge to mortal combat issued by Atalkez.
  • Thank you. Your bug, bug #6443, has been submitted.
    H: 4683 (100%), M: 4025 (99%) 14232w, 21200e 13% ex|cdbkr- nil  <b>22:52:53.256</b> 
    You just received message #58 from Achaea.
    H: 4683 (100%), M: 4025 (99%) 14460w, 21200e 13% ex|cdbkr- nil  <b>22:55:26.804</b>
    Message #58         Sent by Achaea
    2017/6/04/2:55 Your bug report (detail: <i>omitted because who cares</i>) - has been 
    fixed.

Holy crap that was fast. Thanks Team Achaea!