Welcome to the Achaea Forums! Please be sure to read the Forum Rules.

Achaean Raves

Comments

• AodfionnAodfionn Seattle, WAPosts: 1,201Member @@ - Legendary Achaean
    MAJOR RAVE TO PEOPLE WHO RETURN 90K

@Elipise @Torinn

Aurora says, "Are you drunk, Aodfionn?" 

(The Targossian Academy): Halos says, "Go on! I need to feel the wind in my hair!"

TorinnAileaShirszae
  • AhmetAhmet Wherever I wanna bePosts: 3,303Member @@ - Legendary Achaean
    Favourite addition of all time, even if @Makarios is evil. I honestly can't find the words.
    Huh. Neat.
    JaydenShirszae
  • AnedhelAnedhel Posts: 2,367Member @@ - Legendary Achaean
    Picked up SnB again. Oh, how I missed thee  <3

@Kalila's also pretty cool.
    KalilaGamoneterik
  • KlendathuKlendathu Eye of the StormPosts: 2,574Member @@ - Legendary Achaean
    2? I died 6 times, but got 2 kills. Finished out one resolution, got 6% through another. 10/10 would do it again

Tharos, the Announcer of Delos shouts, "It's near the end of the egghunt and I still haven't figured out how to pronounce Clean-dat-hoo."
    GamoneterikXaden
  • XadenXaden Posts: 2,076Member @@ - Legendary Achaean
    Klendathu said:
    2? I died 6 times, but got 2 kills. Finished out one resolution, got 6% through another. 10/10 would do it again
    Ok! Coming back!

Omor
  • OmorOmor Posts: 756Member ✭✭✭✭ - Eminent
    Coming back right now, let's do it. :D 
    Nah, was super fun though! And first time I've properly totemed in a raid, so yay me!
    Omor Ceberek - Targossas

got gud
    Xaden
    OK so big rave to everyone who was involved in the Targ/Ashtan Raid just now, except the random 18-year old self-proclaimed combatLord who is now on ignore.

@klendathu @althena @eliana @dredrith @omor @vender @baenor @xaden and half the rest of Ashtan army who showed up after we died (shoutouts @mindshell @nat @zaeka) and thanks @carbine for cheering from the sidelines like a lurker lol.

Lots of people have names, so sorry if I forgot to mention a person with a name.

That was fun, and forced me to use my skills when I've been all like, "Nop I'm not even gonna try to fight because my code is half stuffed". Thanks Ashtan for believing in me enough to lead you straight into a totem, and certain death, two times. Bigluv <3 and well done Targ that was clean and beautiful.
    Was a bit of craic alright. Saw a few of you logged in and thought we'd give it a go.

Thanks for responding! Often people just don't bother anymore :(
    Gamoneterik
  • OmorOmor Posts: 756Member ✭✭✭✭ - Eminent
    @Xaden or they respond at first with 2x numbers, then bitch on round two when we come back with even numbers that we're trying to outnumber them
    Omor Ceberek - Targossas

got gud
    Xaden
  • KyrraKyrra Sanctum of the SkyPosts: 4,338Member @@ - Legendary Achaean
    Right as I logged off for bed, no less. I always miss out on the action. :(
    (D.M.A.): Cooper says, "Kyrra is either the most innocent person in the world, or the girl who uses the most innuendo seemingly unintentionally but really on purpose."

Gamoneterik
    Kyrra said:
    Right as I logged off for bed, no less. I always miss out on the action. :(
    Pro-tip : Never sleep.

(just kidding, sleep is important, do more!)
    Gamoneterik
  • MearaMeara Posts: 4Member
    @Kalila Aww, thank you!
    Kalila
  • IssamIssam Posts: 29Member ✭✭✭ - Distinguished
    Ismay said:
    ANNOUNCE NEWS #4738                                     (03/25/2017 at 04:28)  
    From   : Nicola
    To     : Everyone
    Subject: QoL, Nametells, and Sanity!
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------

A very quick announce for a change that might alleviate a massive number of headaches.

Nametells now require a playername of three letters or more in length. This shouldn't affect many people, but the unfortunate recipients of typoed target aliases, says, and ship commands should find their headaches much alleviated.

Enjoy!

I haven't been this pleased with a change in forever. Such a tiny thing, but it will save my poor sensibilities when I stop receiving sex tells!

As another member of the Names Beginning With "IS" Club, this is an amazing and much needed change.

• DaeirDaeir AustraliaPosts: 6,259Member, Secret Squirrel @@ - Legendary Achaean
    Maybe now Dunn will stop laughing at me in Japanese over tells all the time.

Dunn tells you, "W".
    Jayden
  • CaelanCaelan Posts: 742Member ✭✭✭✭✭ - Grand Achaean
    I would venture to guess that, like most Divine curses, it goes to one place.

Austere
  • CaelanCaelan Posts: 742Member ✭✭✭✭✭ - Grand Achaean
    Cooper said:
    Maybe it's a typo and he meant desserter's curse and all to need to do is enjoy a slice of cake. That's poisoned. So it kills you and you die, filthy traitor. 

ShaydeAereidhna
  • AnedhelAnedhel Posts: 2,367Member @@ - Legendary Achaean
    99% sure a desserter's curse means you make desserts but other people eat them before you can. You also die from this, but on the inside.  Aegis harsh.
    CaelanShirszaeShimiAereidhna
Sign In to Comment.