Welcome to the Achaea Forums! Please be sure to read the Forum Rules.

Achaean Raves

Comments

• FrederichFrederich Member Posts: 1,124 ✭✭✭✭✭ - Grand Achaean
    Wow @Rafiel

I give you my arties and THIS IS HOW YOU REPAY ME?!

:'(
  • MindshellMindshell Member Posts: 146 ✭✭✭ - Distinguished
    Skye is Gordon Ramsay IRL :open_mouth:
    KyrraFaurBoosteya
  • SarathaiSarathai Member Posts: 2,139 @@ - Legendary Achaean
    She definitely swears like a sailor.
    - (Eleusis): Ellodin says, "The Fissure of Echoes is Sarathai's happy place."
    - With sharp, crackling tones, Kyrra tells you, "The ladies must love you immensely."
    - (Eleusian Ranger Techs): Savira says, "Most of the hard stuff seem to have this built in code like: If adventurer_hitting_me = "Sarathai" then send("terminate and selfdestruct")."
    - Makarios says, "Serve well and perish."
    - Xaden says, "Xaden confirmed scrub 2017."

Faur
  • MinifieMinifie Member Posts: 912 ✭✭✭✭✭ - Grand Achaean
    There's a lot of things Skye does that is similar to a sailor.
    Faur
  • LyrinLyrin Member Posts: 120 ✭✭✭ - Distinguished
    edited February 20
    Not sure how a Karren song thing happened without this...

• AtalkezAtalkez Member, Secret Squirrel Posts: 3,757 @@ - Legendary Achaean
    Rafiel said:
    I try to stay away from forums due poor personal experience in other ones, but, I'll throw my raves out there for level 80. Then come back when I'm dragon or something.

@Farrah and @Torinn first and foremost for helping me learn Priest combat more in depth. After you guys gave me your lesson, I was able to make things work, and it all clicked. Which, without a doubt, is the most important thing for my enjoyment and the whole reason I picked Priest.

@Anedhel, @Lianice, @Avianca, @Xaden, @Jayden, @Nazihk, @Frederich for providing assistance in some form or another in helping me achieve Logosian and providing conversation and interaction.

@Skye for amazing food and debunking the theory that Achaea lacks RP. 

@Dunn gets a special shout out for bullying me in Annwyn and telling me to sit down.

Misc people I've fought. @Kalila, @Shirszae, @Klendathu, @Morthif, @Austere, @Coamenel, @Keorin, @Armali.
    Thanks for pushing my shit in and helping me learn combat the hard way.

I've barely played a week, and in the process of trying to grab every offensive line in the game for my own system.
    Buuut wanted to throw thanks to everyone who has provided some form of interaction. 
    You're all a cool bunch.
    Glad you're liking it! Sorry I haven't been around the last week to help much!

You hug Aurora compassionately.
  • AnedhelAnedhel Member Posts: 2,367 @@ - Legendary Achaean
    It's true, I'm pretty cool. 

You're welcome. 
  • AereidhnaAereidhna DallasMember Posts: 640 ✭✭✭✭✭ - Grand Achaean
    @Laedha @Navarr @Elstan @Jinos @Rane for making a tough day turn into a fun evening of RP, even though I should have been sleeping a couple of hours ago. <3
    Dulces
  • CaelanCaelan Member Posts: 577 ✭✭✭✭ - Eminent
    Aereidhna said:
    @Laedha @Navarr @Elstan @Jinos @Rane for making a tough day turn into a fun evening of RP, even though I should have been sleeping a couple of hours ago. <3
    You can sleep when you're dead.

DulcesAereidhna
  • KyrraKyrra Sanctum of the SkyMember Posts: 4,235 @@ - Legendary Achaean
    I think @Sarathai and @Minifie are my two new favourite people.
    (D.M.A.): Cooper says, "Kyrra is either the most innocent person in the world, or the girl who uses the most innuendo seemingly unintentionally but really on purpose."

SarathaiMinifieLiyane
  • DunnDunn The great Buffalo tundraMember, Secret Squirrel Posts: 5,341 @@ - Legendary Achaean
    Wowwwwwww. 

• TreyTrey Member Posts: 4,368 @@ - Legendary Achaean
    Dunn said:
    Wowwwwwww. 

Trey said:
    Dunn said:
    Wowwwwwww. 

You guys neglect me! 
    (D.M.A.): Cooper says, "Kyrra is either the most innocent person in the world, or the girl who uses the most innuendo seemingly unintentionally but really on purpose."

• DunnDunn The great Buffalo tundraMember, Secret Squirrel Posts: 5,341 @@ - Legendary Achaean
    I was jk. I'm timeless. 

Kyrra
    You really are.

Pretty soon my tarot cards are only gonna get thrown halfway with my arthritis. :(

XadenAereidhnaBoosteya
  • MinifieMinifie Member Posts: 912 ✭✭✭✭✭ - Grand Achaean
    Dunn said:
    Pretty soon my tarot cards are only gonna get thrown halfway with my arthritis. :(
    Move over old man, I'm the wave of the future!
    Dunn
  • ShaydeShayde Member Posts: 299 ✭✭✭✭ - Eminent
    edited February 25
    Quisse said:
    One of my favorite things to do in Achaea to this day is to listen to new characters tell their backstories, ask lots of questions, and watch them flesh out their characters right before my eyes. No offense to the people who love killing things, but the roleplay is just too awesome sometimes.
    I am loving the new group of characters streaming into the merchants house. They're delightful. I've also met a few novices outside of my house who have such hilarious personalities. I'm really glad someone raved about this, I was about to.

Edit: My blood lining fingers must be itching because I have been watching a couple little serpent characters. Never done it before, but there is one that definitely makes me want to. <3

QuisseBadePrytheAereidhna
  • ValariaValaria Member Posts: 384 ✭✭✭ - Distinguished
    Valaria, my character, was thinking to eat that smuggler at convention. but after long speech from each represent, i feel that my mind is full so much I no longer feel like to eat that smuggler at the convention.

2015/01/12 Tecton, the Terraformer has bestowed His divine favour upon you. It will last for approximately 1 Achaean month.
    MarisellaEllodin
Sign In to Comment.