Achaean Raves

Comments

• This last Greathunt was a blast. It was hectic, and crazy and I loved every minute of it! Felt really good being able to place while not being required to bash 48 hours straight!

Loved it!
  • I seem to have -MIST- the beginning of it
  • Tesha said:
    This mist event in Targossas is amazing. Huge props to @Deucalion and everyone who was involved in planning in, great work! Excited to see where it goes.
    I honestly don't care for it.

Maybe I'm just boring or whatever, but I dislike an event whose main effect on me is "Aggro creatures that can instamurder you are spawning in your city and you're not allowed to hit them back so I guess everybody should just not hang out in the city then"
  • Faur said:
    I seem to have -MIST- the beginning of it
    There have been so many puns on CT, hilarious.

Also, I've died so much and I don't even care because it's fun. Nothing like having an army of mimics that look like you trying to rip you apart, and watching them learn and evolve is pretty sweet.
  • edited May 2017
    Nazihk said:
    Tesha said:
    This mist event in Targossas is amazing. Huge props to @Deucalion and everyone who was involved in planning in, great work! Excited to see where it goes.

Maybe I'm just boring or whatever, but I dislike an event whose main effect on me is "Aggro creatures that can instamurder you are spawning in your city and you're not allowed to hit them back so I guess everybody should just not hang out in the city then"
    Maybe if I was there for the start of it I might not agree with this. Starting in the middle (even though the news) and having some crusty individuals that are tired of it makes it seem unfun from my viewpoint too.

But it's also more interesting than nothing at all. Just wish I was there for it!
  • Nazihk said:
    Tesha said:

When you have trigger-happy people in Targ who shoot first, and don't bother asking questions later, there are consequences to be had. @Frederich
  • I like it a great deal and echo @Tesha. I would have been annoyed at yet another "kill all the things" event. This one is unique, novel, and requires thought to puzzle it out.  @Deucalion (and whoever else), mad props.
    Deucalion says, "Torinn is quite nice."
  • Aegoth said:
    Nazihk said:
    Tesha said:

When you have trigger-happy people in Targ who shoot first, and don't bother asking questions later, there are consequences to be had. 
    Pfff. I am totally a shoot-first-no-questions person.

I mean, even now, my problem is not "my city is filled with rampaging monsters", my problem is "my city is filled with rampaging monsters and they won't let me kill them." Seriously, what's the point in even having a city filled with horrifying abominations if we're not allowed to fight them?
  • Maybe this is won with brains, not brawn? Unique concept for most people I know. 

(Party): Mezghar says, "Stop."
  • Sobriquet said:
    Maybe this is won with brains, not brawn? Unique concept for most people I know. 
    sure, but that doesn't stop them from murdering the shit out of us as we test haha, much massacre.

Thieving little buggers too, looking at you, Minigorn.
  • Sobriquet said:
    Maybe this is won with brains, not brawn? Unique concept for most people I know.
    Then why Targossas?
  • Faur said:
    Sobriquet said:
    Then why Targossas?

• Aegoth said:
    Nazihk said:
    Tesha said:

When you have trigger-happy people in Targ who shoot first, and don't bother asking questions later, there are consequences to be had. @Frederich
    Those in glasses houses...

• edited May 2017
    Cooper said:
    Aegoth said:
    Nazihk said:
    Tesha said:

Probably have no privacy and should really reconsider their life choices?
  • Cooper said:
    Aegoth said:
    Nazihk said:
    Tesha said:

Glass houses melt in the face of my holocausts. No rocks here, bucko
  • BronislavBronislav Maryland
    You have completed the Undead Genocide resolution! Congratulations!
    You just received message #24206 from Achaea.
    You just received a group of 10 mementoes!

NEVER AGAIN. :angry:

• Yeah, has been pretty damn cool. Big Daddy @Deucalion really bringing his A-game for this. It has the feel of a genuine threat that you don't always get from larger scale events.

Really wish we hadn't killed some of them though, would have been interesting to set how the pacifist approach played out.

Ah well, in for a penny, in for a pound, as they say.
         He is a coward who has to bring two friends as backup to jump people hunting.

• Bronislav said:
    You have completed the Undead Genocide resolution! Congratulations!
    You just received message #24206 from Achaea.
    You just received a group of 10 mementoes!

NEVER AGAIN. :angry:
    I chose the troll one... I think in total maybe I've killed 500 so far, and I'm done trying. Lol. Awful. Congratulations on actually accomplishing it!! 
  • Moghedan Genocide                   3849/5000

Hrnnnghh.. Come and get me GoM.

The genocide resolutions are so... bleh.
  • Taryius said:
    Moghedan Genocide                   3849/5000

I would, but I'm no longer allowed to be in the GoM D:

• Siduri said:
    Taryius said:
    Moghedan Genocide                   3849/5000

I would, but I'm no longer allowed to be in the GoM D:
    Blame Elowin :( Hiring on city mates is a big no no

• Ah well, in for a penny, in for a pound, as they say.
     Who ever "they" are... tell them to stop talking....
  • Proficy said:
    Ah well, in for a penny, in for a pound, as they say.
     Who ever "they" are... tell them to stop talking....
    They don't listen to me :(