Welcome to the Achaea Forums! Please be sure to read the Forum Rules.

New York Meet v.2.017

Comments

• MorthifMorthif Posts: 1,474Member @@ - Legendary Achaean
    rude.  
    Melodie
  • RangorRangor Posts: 2,904Member @@ - Legendary Achaean
    Do you think Europeans can still visit in 2017?
  • AegothAegoth Posts: 2,190Member @@ - Legendary Achaean
    Hopefully. You might need to be Ayrian though
  • KhairtKhairt Posts: 277Member ✭✭✭✭ - Eminent
    edited November 2016
    I'll show up if I get to be in a handicap tables and chairs match against @Melodie and @Aegoth

MelodieMarina
  • SzanthaxSzanthax San DiegoPosts: 1,906Member @ - Epic Achaean
    Khairt said:
    I'll show up if I get to be in a handicap tables and chairs match against @Melodie and @Aegoth
    What..  what does  this mean

• MelodieMelodie Port Saint Lucie, FloridaPosts: 4,595Member @@ - Legendary Achaean
    Khairt said:
    I'm down for a cripple fight yo. Lets do this. @Aegoth need you to be my meatshield.
    "You have had an extraordinary adventure, my dear. Extraordinary! One that few people could ever imagine. Treasure it. Keep it safe and secure, tucked away in some special place in your heart. 

But... don't spend the rest of your days chasing a ghost."
    Melodie said:
    Khairt said:
    I'm down for a cripple fight yo. Lets do this. @Aegoth need you to be my meatshield.
    so... many... jokes in this statement...

I don't tank shit, i blow everyone up
  • CaelanCaelan Posts: 801Member ✭✭✭✭✭ - Grand Achaean
    Someone say "cripple fight"?

• TynraTynra Posts: 4Member ✭✭ - Stalwart
    Ohh. I will most likely be able to make this.

I might be dragging @Rohai, @Nieelensars, and @Xer along, if that's all right with you guys.
    Szanthax
    Aweeeesome.

Tynra
  • NieelensarsNieelensars Southern, TexasPosts: 106Member ✭✭✭ - Distinguished
    So....looks like I'm a contender for this event. Interesting. 
  • MinifieMinifie Posts: 1,138Member @ - Epic Achaean
    frustrating, I'd love to go but I'm struggling to even get the nod to study full time so I can get a degree I can make use of. If I get stupid lucky and a job in the next month I'll lock in flights ASAP.
  • ScaeScae Posts: 16Member
    Well, Trump won, so you can raise a drink for ye new president
    Be wild; that is how to clear the river.
  • NataliiaNataliia Posts: 305Member ✭✭✭✭ - Eminent
    October huh? Move to the east coast should be happening in the next month and a half! Course, we'd be driving up from Florida. Maybe have to kidnap @Khel, @Aeyrik, and @Trey (and gurlfran's) along the way. :lol:
  • NataliiaNataliia Posts: 305Member ✭✭✭✭ - Eminent
    Nataliia said:
    October huh? Move to the east coast should be happening in the next month and a half! Course, we'd be driving up from Florida. Maybe have to kidnap @Khel, @Aeyrik, and @Trey (and gurlfran's) along the way. :lol:
    Haha. Oops. Slip. @Aerek (this is what I get for knowing someone with a char named Aeyrik). Too late to edit!
  • MelodieMelodie Port Saint Lucie, FloridaPosts: 4,595Member @@ - Legendary Achaean
    I have some funds eventually incoming that I am setting aside for a Nintendo Switch, and this trip. I'm going to need to see how school is around that time, but hopefully this should all still be doable!
    "You have had an extraordinary adventure, my dear. Extraordinary! One that few people could ever imagine. Treasure it. Keep it safe and secure, tucked away in some special place in your heart. 

• NymaaneNymaane Posts: 4Member
    So....looks like I'm a contender for this event. Interesting. 
    Lessgo.
    Front bump

Morthif
    anyone who's interested in coming, start making your plans for october by july! i'll have a specific date for us by then, and from there i will bust out a very detailed (see: totally off the cuff and nonexistent) itinerary
  • JamethielJamethiel AdelaidePosts: 131Member ✭✭✭ - Distinguished
    Seeing I now live in New York State, I may be able to make it...
    Aegoth said:
    anyone who's interested in coming, start making your plans for october by july! i'll have a specific date for us by then, and from there i will bust out a very detailed (see: totally off the cuff and nonexistent) itinerary

Just make sure wherever you pick has a SHIT TON of narrow and slippery stairs again, please.

MorthifXaden
    I love N.Y. 

Morthif
    Setting the date for October 13th-15th for the meet. The 14th will be the main meet day, 13th will be for some late night revelry, sunday will be for people who want to dick around a bit before leaving. RSVP now!
    Gotta check with who I might be staying with first before I can confirm, but it lines up good with my school schedule at least.

Szanthax said:
    I love N.Y. 
    is this Szan confirmation? 
  • KythraKythra Posts: 273Member ✭✭✭✭ - Eminent
    I'll probably be busy with school, plus too broke to afford plane ticket. Maybe next year. u.u @Khairt can come with!
    Down for a beer. Wings??? Tbd 

Muhahaha

Morthif
    haha, I left that bar with like 3 days worth of wings leftovers.
    CaelanRangor
    Fucking heathen, not eating wings
    Caelan
Sign In to Comment.