New York Meet v.2.017

Comments

• @Aegoth damn you now i want steakkkk

• i could go for another one of those $16 hamburgers too
  • MelodieMelodie Port Saint Lucie, Florida
    Those burgers were pretty boss.

Also if Trump wins this whole thing is off, I will definitely be off in like, Germany or something. Whole lotta nope.
    And I love too                                                                          Be still, my indelible friend
    That love soon might end                                                         You are unbreaking
    And be known in its aching                                                      Though quaking
    Shown in this shaking                                                             Though crazy
    Lately of my wasteland, baby                                                 That's just wasteland, baby
  • Melodie said:
    Just to clarify, he said he wanted to do another meet for the summer, I suggest the fall instead because the summer heat suuuuucks.

That said, assuming life doesn't prevent it, I will try to make it out again!
    Ahh Summer in NYC.. I can smell the urine on the streets already :)
    I'm in CT and might be able to talk myself into the 2hr drive.

• Rangor said:
    This actually sounds interesting! Maybe 2017 will be the year I finally get off my ass and book my vacation for the east coast.
    DO IT!

• This sounds interesting. Did people go? Was it fun?
    I'm in Boston. Which is close to NY except for I have no money or car which makes it far away.
  • It will happen roughly a year from now. Last meet, this past august, was pretty solid! Had a good turnout, and had a lot of fun
  • Maybe by then money will have appeared in my bank account. Then I will see New York. 
    I've never seen it.... except for its long stretches of toll road. I saw that.
    We had a good time! The heat was killer, but everyone was pretty fantastic to meet and I got to expose real family to my nerd family. 10/10 would do again.
    And I love too                                                                          Be still, my indelible friend
    That love soon might end                                                         You are unbreaking
    And be known in its aching                                                      Though quaking
    Shown in this shaking                                                             Though crazy
    Lately of my wasteland, baby                                                 That's just wasteland, baby
  • poor Becca.
  • Morthif said:
    poor Becca.
    I tried to be as creepy as possible

• Oooh, I wanted to make it to the last one but I got abducted for work things.

By autumn of next year, I should have enough money and vacation (and maybe a car, but no one can drive in NYC. What's the point?) to attend. I was planning on visiting @Morthif sometime soonish anyway. 
  • Well... I can't guarantee anything.. but I'll try

It was a good time. This time I'll find us some cheap eats/drinks to go to. Being an alcoholic in manhattan is a bitch. :9

Also... cheap hotel rooms. Yes... thats what i do. Stay in the ghetto. That place me and @aegoth Went to was nice :) 

• you took @Aegoth back to your hotel room? Scandal!
  • Morthif said:
    you took @Aegoth back to your hotel room? Scandal!
    I ... well.... If anyone needed a place to sleep... 

But no... I had no visitors. But he did treat me to a nice thai meal out in queens. It was very spurcial.

• Was there dates established? I have like 50000 American airlines miles just itching to be spent

• uhm, probably first week of october, provided that we're all still alive after Trump's first year in office
  • Uh...if we can survive *.president we can survive anyone.

So... Is it up to me to just book my flight? Lol :p

• well, I'm not paying for your ticket
  • SzanthaxSzanthax San Diego
    edited November 2016
    Meet  cancelled

Jk....

• If Szan is out, I'm out =D
  • OMG I'm coming :pensive:

I hope...

I mean I just need dates and i'll make shit happen like a magician with a cherub like belly and cheap beer for days.

• Chances are good I could make the meet in October.  :)
    I'm not picky, so long as it's fall (aka cooler weather) and doesn't occur on major family holidays (Thanksgiving).
  • fuckit, let's do October 6-8. How's that sound for everyone? You have like.. 10 months of a head start.
  • sounds good to me! I am sure enough about the date to actually start planning.
    Seems good to me!

We'll see where the world is in ten months.
  • I don't know ow any of you and barely associate w you in game but I think it may be fun to meet up if this is an open invite.

• Caelan said:
    I don't know ow any of you and barely associate w you in game but I think it may be fun to meet up if this is an open invite.
    Please come. I'm barely tollerabler

Totally open invite. Pretty much everyone I met last time, except Aegoth, are people I barely knew IC.