The Revelation

edited September 2016 in North of Thera

A Revelation.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

GMT Time: 2016/10/01 00:00:01

Information:

Something, somewhere, is going to happen.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

What could it be?

Questions, theories, or ideas on what could it be?

Is it the new class, or will we be surprised?

Comments

• New tradeskill. Painting and tapestries
  • Brewing!
  • Underworld............... :|
  • I can only respond with Muahahahahaa
  • Aegoth said:
    Underworld............... :|
    @Aegoth : I never went to the Underworld cause it's open PK and the experienced PKers would make me into a Dwarf pastry. Maybe it'll be a cheerful bright new Underworld, filled with frolicking flower maidens, lush green meadows and thriving ancient forests that were stolen from Eleusis.

I imagine you're running out of holobombs just thinking about it. :-)
  • edited September 2016
    A distant song wafts past your ears; an imperfect melody filled with sharps and flats. You close your eyes for a moment to focus upon the Orphean serenade. When it finally ends, you open your eyes and, filled with puzzlement, return to surroundings normal in comparison.

A distant dissonance reaches your ears; a discordant melody both jarring and strident. You close your eyes for a moment to shake off the unharmonious tones. When it finally ends, you open your eyes and with relief return to familiar surroundings.

It's coming.

Edit:  This serenade V
    A distant dissonance reaches your ears; a discordant melody both jarring and strident. You close your eyes for a moment to shake off the unharmonious tones. When it finally ends, you open your eyes and with relief return to familiar surroundings.
  • KezKez
    edited September 2016
    Did someone say dwarf pastry?

If it's not the new class my tears will be real.
    More likely I'll just lose interest in whatever it is. A year of hype is boring.
  • It's actually when I ascend to be the new and transformed Sartan.

Sorry to ruin it for everyone.

• Cooper said:
    It's actually when I ascend to be the new and transformed Sartan.

Sorry to ruin it for everyone.
    I'd say something better than nothing...but I think you'd be awesome at the whole 7truths thing

• 1st of October. Prolly getting trolled, and it's gonna be monthly promo.

Kek.

• Return of a god likely >>
  • SkyeSkye The Duchess Bellatere
    Black Wave 3.0 go go 

• It's just Revelation coming back from dormancy.
  • SkyeSkye The Duchess Bellatere
    He already came back from dormancy, and paid his shop taxes (gdi)

• New class and new race combo possibly in conjunction with the reopening of the underworld. So much awesome in one night that the servers explode from 300 players inputting 'squee' over and over at the same time.
         He is a coward who has to bring two friends as backup to jump people hunting.

• Xaden said:
    New class and new race combo possibly in conjunction with the reopening of the underworld. So much awesome in one night that the servers explode from 300 players inputting 'squee' over and over at the same time.
    Not to mention everyone either buying 900cr or forgetting a couple of classes lol

• Most of us are stocked full of lessons from the wheel and waiting :>
  • I'm just super disappointed everything cool happens at Serenade. :( Someone make sure to log the whole thing. 
    Omor Ceberek - Targossas

got gud
  • AhmetAhmet Wherever I wanna be
    Omor said:
    I'm just super disappointed everything cool happens at Serenade. :( Someone make sure to log the whole thing. 
    There are people that don't log everything? :open_mouth:
    Huh. Neat.
  • Same lol

I've thought about it after big fights like the ctf but meh

Penwize has cowardly forfeited the challenge to mortal combat issued by Atalkez.
  • -sigh- 1am and I have work the same day... I don't want to stay up and be disappointed... :(

• I say it's airships, a Mechanician class, and floating cloud islands with giants on them.
  • I'm off till Tuesday so...hopefully I can make it! Yay....

:|

• You're all wrong. We'll be waking up that nice fellow from Green Day because it'll be the end of September.