Welcome to the Achaea Forums! Please be sure to read the Forum Rules.

ZulahGUI (Free easy GUI)

2»

Comments

• KresslackKresslack Florida, United StatesPosts: 5,639Member @@ - Legendary Achaean
    Is anyone else experiencing an issue with the Seamap moving to the mapping window with the latest SVOF update?

• KresslackKresslack Florida, United StatesPosts: 5,639Member @@ - Legendary Achaean
    ^That should have said "not moving to the mapping window". It stays in the main window for some reason when out to sea.

• CieonCieon Posts: 4Member
    Zulah said:
    Jinara said:
    Hello. I'm having difficulty getting this to work properly. 
    I'm going to assume the problem might lie in the fact that I have a large flatscreen TV instead of a computer monitor as my display.

-I do have GMCP enabled.
    -I have installed all possible packages, and imported them.
    -I have tried the double-click fix for 3.0 and it would very briefly flash what I believe are the other GUI packages and then revert back to the GUI that's shown screenshot below.

http://imgur.com/gcRjKjJ

The chat box and the left and right boarder buttons are the only things that I can tell are working for me. When I click any of the other buttons, I can't tell if they are doing anything.
    Looks like you have a system font size messing things up. The fonts in the settings window you have open there are set to an exact size (8 I believe without checking) For some reason 8 is very large on your screen.

Also looks like you need to restart after installing packages.

@Jinara msg me here in forums and we'll walk through getting it working for you if it means setting new font sizes in the code for your screen it shouldn't be an issue.

Heawon said:
    Might I suggest a news/change-log on the website so that we are able to more cleanly see what you add and change?
    Will do if I update anything.

Hi!

First of all. Thank you a bunch for this GUI. Helps a lot :).

I was wondering if you guys sorted out this issue? I seem to be having a similar one. I can't get the config-box to work. The arrows won't work as they should and the text is all over the Place. Background color will not work either.

Talateen
  • DiegDieg Posts: 6Member
    I'm loving this UI. The screenshots here show an "infohere" button that isn't on the download options however. Does anybody have a link to that package somewhere? Thanks!
    edited April 1
    Kresslack said:
    Is anyone else experiencing an issue with the Seamap moving to the mapping window with the latest SVOF update?
    I figured out my issue. If you have one of those themed ship buckets that changes the ship rooms used on your ship, you'll need to go in and add the new room names to the proper trigger(s) as it changes them.

@Cieon I've not had that issue myself, but I'll test tonight and see if it's working. In the meantime, try 'Loadgui' and if that doesn't work uninstall and reinstall the package might.

@Dieg I think he said that's one of the things he has ready to upload, just he hasn't been able to yet. We'll have to wait and see.

• TalateenTalateen Posts: 1Member
    Cieon said:

Hi! 

I was wondering if you guys sorted out this issue? I seem to be having a similar one. I can't get the config-box to work. The arrows won't work as they should and the text is all over the Place. Background color will not work either.

Same issue for me as well. I dont see anything and when I click default layout, all the other windows shimmer or a second all over the place and then nothing.

• NehmrahNehmrah Posts: 41Member ✭✭✭ - Distinguished
    @Zulah Got TReX running pretty dreamy these days. I was wondering if you'd like to do a special gui that swaps when you class change with the system. I was thinking like backgrounds changing with different classes. I have a playlist event for music with the new mudlet so we could even add enviorment based music to the system that swaps of gmcp with the background. :pensive: If you ever have time.

• AmandaAmanda Posts: 15Member ✭✭ - Stalwart
    Talateen said:
    Cieon said:

Hi! 

Same issue for me as well. I dont see anything and when I click default layout, all the other windows shimmer or a second all over the place and then nothing.

Same problem. I can't get this to work for me at all. In addition to the above, HP and MP bars are in the middle of the mudlet screen. Everything is a jumble and out of place.
  • DaironDairon Posts: 277Member ✭✭✭ - Distinguished
    Awesome GUI, super easy to get working - Thanks @Zulah

Just one question. The chat addon shows this error pop up

19:48:36.556 [ERROR:] object:<event handler function> function:<Console For Chat>
    19:48:36.557            <Lua error:[string "return Console For Chat"]:1: '<eof>' expected near 'For'>

Not sure why this is happening. Anyone have any clues? 

• MajulMajul MissouriPosts: 2Member
    Not sure why im having so many issues with this. Cant get top, bottom or side art to work at all.
  • MamiMami Posts: 82Member ✭✭✭ - Distinguished
    Does anyone know how I can make the settings box look normal? This is what I have.

• VadimusesVadimuses Posts: 1,004Member @ - Epic Achaean
    That might be due to using a large font size?
  • ZulahZulah Posts: 686Member @ - Epic Achaean
    Vadimuses said:
    That might be due to using a large font size?
    Ive been trying to recreate that myself without success.
  • VadimusesVadimuses Posts: 1,004Member @ - Epic Achaean
    Ah. Mind fixing up the images though - Qt spams me with the following whenever I run it:

libpng warning: iCCP: known incorrect sRGB profile

https://wiki.archlinux.org/index.php/Libpng_errors seems to describe a fix

2»
Sign In to Comment.