Welcome to the Achaea Forums! Please be sure to read the Forum Rules.

Free Dragon Talisman Script

ZulahZulah Posts: 633Member @ - Epic Achaean
edited September 2016 in Tech Support
I thought everyone had one but I didn't find one so I wrote it myself. Then a few people asked for a copy so apparently I was wrong. Everyone does not have their own version.

This takes the dragon talisman pieces from TALISMAN PIECES gags it and displays them in a much easier to read format. It also auto combines dragon talisman pieces automatically.

It includes 1 alias you type: tali

Package Download:  http://www.digitalwarzone.com/ZulahGUI2/Zulah_Dragon_Talisman.mpackage

Screenshot:

TydasElipiseTruax

Comments

• TydasTydas Posts: 232Member ✭✭✭ - Distinguished
    edited September 2016
    Not Dragon yet, but close, and was thinking of making something like this. So thanks! :D

... Except there's no link to the package.
  • ZulahZulah Posts: 633Member @ - Epic Achaean
    Tydas said:
    Not Dragon yet, but close, and was thinking of making something like this. So thanks! :D

... Except there's no link to the package.
    There was a typo I fixed it and didn't want anyone to download the broken version
    Tydas
  • XadenXaden Posts: 1,955Member @@ - Legendary Achaean
    Awesome work, Zulah. Only need 4 each of the rares but everything else looks solid.
    Zulah
    edited September 2016
    Xaden said:
    Awesome work, Zulah. Only need 4 each of the rares but everything else looks solid.
    Fixed.

Also fixed it saying "claw" on all the black dragon ones
  • KlendathuKlendathu Eye of the StormPosts: 2,518Member @@ - Legendary Achaean
    There's an alternative one in my signature, which also includes the Azatlan talismans, tlist to view ;)

Tharos, the Announcer of Delos shouts, "It's near the end of the egghunt and I still haven't figured out how to pronounce Clean-dat-hoo."
    @Zulah Seems to interfere with svof's elist sorter. I use ELIST, and it display the talisman list above the elist summary. Summary still works, but I get a massive wall of talisman info just before it.
    Too late to edit, but also pops up when you SEARCHNEWS. Probably triggering on something when it shouldn't.
    Tydas said:
    Too late to edit, but also pops up when you SEARCHNEWS. Probably triggering on something when it shouldn't.
    Fixed. Only works if you use the tali alias though
    Tydas
  • KoganKogan Posts: 262Member ✭✭✭ - Distinguished
    On the Talisman Combine trigger there were a few typos I fixed. Essentially every one in your image that shows 0 pieces had some form of error that was easily fixable. One example is it searching for the match to be "greendragonpoisonsac" when it should be "greendragonsac". Another thing was you had havebluedragonbrainstem when it should have been havebluedragonlung. Anyways, I patched it up and now displays all of them correctly. Just need to replace the Talisman Combine trigger code with this: https://ada-young.appspot.com/pastebin/qy6Z2-UC
    Zulah
  • KoganKogan Posts: 262Member ✭✭✭ - Distinguished
    Updated for the Talisman Combine trigger once again. Will now count accurately for up to level 9 pieces (256 pieces) if you replace the code for Talisman Combine with this.

https://ada-young.appspot.com/pastebin/aZQkXkwW
  • MorreusMorreus Posts: 2Member
    Will this package work with the Nexus Client? Because so far it doesn't seem to like it very much
  • AhmetAhmet Wherever I wanna bePosts: 3,244Member @@ - Legendary Achaean
    Morreus said:
    Will this package work with the Nexus Client? Because so far it doesn't seem to like it very much
    It will not, no. Mudlet-only.
    Huh. Neat.
Sign In to Comment.