Fireworks

The venomous tones of Rexak Veranius's voice rolls through the air, "Can the fireworks stop?"
Yes.

A quick gag for anyone on mudlet who just wants to  mute them forever (or at least for the next 2 weeks)

A frenzied cleric screams, "Like more than one halo!"

Comments

• I just want to go on record saying my market remarks were a gag. I did not light those fireworks. I paid 2 people each to light 1 firework each. All the others were random people. Doing it on their own because everyone thought it was me.

I received no less than 30 tells threatening my life, my well being, my manhood, and other more colorful comments. I had a firework gag in place LONG ago, anyone who didn't make one after the first day of jumbo firecrackers was asking for trouble.

The Divine voice of Someone Powerful echoes in your head, "That's enough inciting them."

• Ainters going to ain't

• HalosHalos The Reaches
    Zulah said:
    I had a firework gag in place LONG ago, anyone who didn't make one after the first day of jumbo firecrackers was asking for trouble.

I know how to gag basic stuff but generally I'm not a great lua coder so I won't assume everyone else on mudlet is either. It's basically been 2 weeks of spam until finally I broke down and asked someone. Thanks to @Tibitha who whipped that up for me in like 5 minutes. Just posting to share the love!

A frenzied cleric screams, "Like more than one halo!"