Make an autocorrect option that one can turn off or on via toggle

Hi there,

Not at all sure how this might be received. Smart phones generally have an autocorrect by this point, and I was wondering if it might be a good idea to include an Achaea version of this in the code of the game. Of course, Achaea is a literate game for literate people and sloppy spelling and grammar are not a good thing. But a lot of the time you typo in an extra letter and what should have been "Deposit 7500 gold" turns into "Deposist 7500 gold" and the game says it has no idea what you're talking about. I was thinking make an option, that you can turn on and off, that allows such typos to be automatically corrected by the system. It would have to evolve and be a work in progress but maybe the system learning to fix minor typos would probably be a good thing, even if it took a while.

If somebody doesn't like this feature and it exists -- simply make an option to turn it off entirely and let the player run things as they're currently being run now. That would probably fix a good deal of potential mistrust for such a system.

There may be something critical that I am overlooking in this, so please don't kill me if there is. But, I thought maybe it might help things.

Thank you for reading my idea.

Comments