What system do you have?

AmanuAmanu Forge Tree
edited August 2016 in The Universal Membrane
Figured I might as well see. 

Comments

• I have them all but my PS/XBOX have turned into netflix machines for my lovely family. 
  • AmanuAmanu Forge Tree
    I just don't have a Wii U or PS 3. 

• AmanuAmanu Forge Tree
    @Makarios Bull! You "play" Achaea! :P

• JonathinJonathin Retired in a hole.
    I have a 360, but I'm slowly joining the master race.
    I am retired and log into the forums maybe once every 2 months. It was a good 20 years, live your best lives, friends.
  • SzanthaxSzanthax San Diego
    Ps34 xbox360 computer

• PS3, 360, PC. PC is what I use the most for games.
  • I don't see my ps2 on this list. :(
    My ps4 sits next to my computer collecting dust.

• I have a PS3, bought primarily for MGS games.
    I have a PS4, bought solely for Bloodborne. But came with Last of Us as well.
    I have two 360's. Mainly because one got banned...

I used to be a console guy, until I got a job and got my first custom built PC.
    Jukilian said:
    I have a PS3, bought primarily for MGS games.
    I have a PS4, bought solely for Bloodborne. But came with Last of Us as well.
    I have two 360's. Mainly because one got banned...

I used to be a console guy, until I got a job and got my first custom built PC.
    I custom built my first fur achaea also

• AmanuAmanu Forge Tree
    Israyhl said:
    I don't see my ps2 on this list. :(
    I'm not including the oldies or it'd be a very. long. list.  <.<

• Between my brother and I, we have almost every console.

I miss my old Sega Megadrive and Commodore 64 though...
    Lol. @ commadore... Are we really trying to age ourselves here??

• MelodieMelodie Port Saint Lucie, Florida
    edited August 2016
    I just have a PC for the moment, but if I had a choice/opportunity, would absolutely get a PS4 over anything else right now. Has a lot of great console-only titles and tends to host the kind of games and genres that peak my interest the most.

That said, the new NX coming out has piqued my interest because hi, diehard Zelda fan here. Assuming whatever it is isn't complete trash, I'll probably be getting it plus the new Zelda title next year. PS4 will have to wait.
    And I love too                                                                          Be still, my indelible friend
    That love soon might end                                                         You are unbreaking
    And be known in its aching                                                      Though quaking
    Shown in this shaking                                                             Though crazy
    Lately of my wasteland, baby                                                 That's just wasteland, baby
  • I have a Wii which I mainly use for NES/SNES/Gameboy emulators (and Zelda). I've been pondering a steamPC for a while, or maybe an Xbox One. I spent so long pondering that I've now decided to wait for my kids to be old enough to play without supervision, which will take about 5 years from now :)
  • Xbox 360 and ps4 here.

(Party): Mezghar says, "Stop."
  • PC and PS4 ftw