Found a grook house

Went for a walk today with my pig...

And we found a house for my grook!

And a colorful shed.

Comments

• SzanthaxSzanthax San Diego
    Shrooms?

• What better housing for a frog?
  • I feel like we aren't asking the important question: you have a pig?
    Omor Ceberek - Targossas

got gud
  • SkyeSkye The Duchess Bellatere
    omg that pig is so cute

• Bro, do you even bacon

[ SnB PvP Guide | Link ]

[ Runewarden Sparring Videos | Link ]
  • Omor said:
    I feel like we aren't asking the important question: you have a pig?
    He's a mini pig. Full grown! He will be one year in october. 

• Chilling in his pool...note the tail flopped over the edge. :)
  • One of my best friends when I was growing up, his grandma had a pot-belly pig that lived with her in her trailer. That thing was a dick.
  • edited July 2016
    Please retitle thread "Yes, I have a pig."

or "snuggle pig piggle thread"

• He booped his snoot in the dirt too much. He likes to clean his nose off by blowing bubbles in the pool.
  • Archaon said:
    One of my best friends when I was growing up, his grandma had a pot-belly pig that lived with her in her trailer. That thing was a dick.
    Wenzel is pretty sweet. :) Not a dick or a potbelly! He's pretty great.
  • I'm pretty sure I can't live without a mini pig now.
  • Haha they are pretty great. Sometimes he'll just stand there and ignore me like he wants to pretend he doesn't care...then he climbs in my lap and buries his head under my arm. :)
  • JonathinJonathin Retired in a hole.
    How are mini pigs with other animals? I want one but I also want my dog.
    I am retired and log into the forums maybe once every 2 months. It was a good 20 years, live your best lives, friends.
  • Haven't kept one personally, but pigs get along well with other animals so long as you get it properly socialized. Pretty much the same as dogs, really. It is super-important to do this, though, because unless you get a mini one like Drot, those things get real freaking big.
  • Jonathin said:
    How are mini pigs with other animals? I want one but I also want my dog.

He loves pretty much everything. My grandpa has two friendly strays that wenzel likes to walk over by and noses them. The one cat follows him around as he Michel on grass and fubs up against him and he just ignores it. He has a spot under his armpit that if you scratch he flops over on his belley for a belly ruby, and sometimes he'll do it if a dog sniffs hI'm there. Tldr, he loves everything. Very curious very smart animal. But like @reiloch said, non-mini pigs are very big. Even a potbelly is 200lbs. Some breeders are pretty shady and will pass a potbelly piglet off as a mini, or even a big farm pig that gets to he like 800lbs. Buy from a reputable breeder, and if it has a curly tail it is NOT a mini pig. Minis have straight tails.
  • You have a pet pig. That is awesome. Are they house-clean?
  • Rangor said:
    You have a pet pig. That is awesome. Are they house-clean?
    You can train them to go outside and/or in a litterbox. :)