Another GUI showoff thread

Show me your GUIs! I've been building my own and I'm looking for ideas for modules, graphical improvements, etc. Here's my setup:

Comments

• Still using this, cause I've been lazy and playing Overwatch. Might post again later today, if I end up rewriting it. I already know exactly how I want to rewrite it, so won't be exceptionally difficult.
  • I'm not stupid :(
  • edited July 2016

• edited July 2016
    I am still working on mine, but I finished a major project. I used Akaya's Geyser UI template and tweaked it a bit. The thing I like the most are the icons on the bottom. The icons are tied to an affliction tracker and turn green if the target has the affliction, yellow if they might have it and red if they dont. This has helped me immensely with getting a lock. I still need to decide what else to put on the UI in the empty boxes.

• edited July 2016
    Missing recklessness (for locking dragons), take out vertigo or epilepsy. Or deafness, even, since pesante will make sure they're never deaf anyway.

• edited August 2016
    Ryzeth said:
    Might post again later today, if I end up rewriting it.
    My procrastination got the better of me. Finally rewrote it into something I'm genuinely happy with now. The gold icon greys out if I'm at less gold than I started at. Icons at the bottom (although they could be tied to the bars, I guess) also grey out... Top Left is balance (green when I have it, obviously), Bottom Left is Equilibrium... Top Right is if SVO/Wundersys aren't paused. Bottom Right is my bashing system, also group combat calling. (only one greyed out by default, obviously)

• ShirszaeShirszae Santo Domingo
    That looks beautiful

And you won't understand the cause of your grief...

...But you'll always follow the voices beneath.

• Outdated. Working on my new one now but this is my old one

• Pretty basic but it works for me: (Yes, it's just what you get if you click the "Map" button in Mudlet)

• My currently unfinished GUI. Still searching for those scripts needed in the box, and gotta figure out how to turn that icons up top to keep track of my tun sips. Gauges finally work [after a few hours of working], and the chat box took forever to figure out how to embed [or whatever] into the box and get working fully. Once I get those missing scripts and stuff in, I'm probably not going to mess with it for awhile.

Also, used Akaya's Geyser GUI for the layout and just changed it up a bit. 
  • Working up updating my seafaring GUI setup for the new ship combat system. Liking it so far:

• @Zulah that looks amazing, especially the ship stuff. I don't sail yet but I'll definitely use that as a reference for when I do
  • @Zulah this looks... amazing and I likely would probably actually start using MUDLET if I could just steal one of these from someone.  Seriously.  I'm running NEXUS because I have aesthetics that NEED TO BE MET.  All of my aesthetics are met with this lmao
  • SzanthaxSzanthax San Diego
    Antonius said:
    Pretty basic but it works for me: (Yes, it's just what you get if you click the "Map" button in Mudlet)
    Mine looks like this but I have a huge font because I like to read.

• Kinda basic, but it's all I really need. I maybe stole the background thing / tab graphics from Zulah's GUI.

Might add to/tinker with it later, if I decide I wanna add something. Unlikely, though... Can't do much with a smaller screen :(

• Gui coding courtesy of @Illaren (She can actually write code unlike me)
    The blank blue spot is for AK Tracking (Not in use because no target)
    the top bar displays my name, Level and xp%,  Room name and area

Tecton-Today at 6:17 PM

teehee b.u.t.t. pirates
  • If by "code" you mean "slap together other people's scripts and hope I don't break any in the process"... lines up better on other screens too.
  • How do you not get a headache from looking at that setup. Bright white background, with tiny/thin writing on it... And that's coming from someone who plays with a size 8/9 standard font.

Your map/chat also push up too far, and make it misalign at the top :scream:
  • The map was an error, which I fixed.
    As for the text I never changed the size from when I was sent the code, it's a lot better on the creator's scree

Tecton-Today at 6:17 PM

teehee b.u.t.t. pirates
  • AustereAustere Tennessee
    Aralaya said:
    it's a lot better on the creator's scree(n)
    Isn't it always?
  • My stuff is so simple in comparison to all the neat things here!
  • Pretty simple... I'm not very skilled when it comes to coding anything so most of my stuff is stolen from others.

Limbcounter, Zulah's Gui 2.0 to setup chat box and mapper... Also stole his data bar on the top of the screen from his first Gui..
  • Yes I am Lyalia, that's why my prompts are the same... I decided to port mine over from Lusternia when I retired and started over. I may or may not have stolen some formatting parts from some people! *shifty*

This looked much better before I had to downgrade my screen... One day I'll stop buying credits and get a proper 16:9 screen (or better, depending on budget)

• Consider some parts of the above stolen in due time.
  • @Sayenna

it's.. so beautiful...

I'd swap to Mudlet for that ;~;
  • UtianimaUtianima Norway and Austria
    Chord said:
    I know that it's very cluttered for other people, but I'm a very visual person. The way text flows in combat is super overwhelming for me, so I tried to create something that would visually represent anything I'd need to keep track over during a fight.  

Only thing that I don't currently have working is humour tracking and I have to manually change the Tzantza aff tracking right now.

Holy...! That's both stunning and super packed with helpful info. Any chance you could share some of that?

I'd gladly code my own, but haven't got comfortable enough with miniconsoles/labels yet. How did you zoom in on the map like that? And no chat window?

• Nice UI!

Consider trying out a different font for it too - some can make a really nice difference.
  • Utianima said:
    Chord said:
    *stuff*

Holy...! That's both stunning and super packed with helpful info. Any chance you could share some of that?

I'd gladly code my own, but haven't got comfortable enough with miniconsoles/labels yet. How did you zoom in on the map like that? And no chat window?

I feel like everything I did was really basic, but if you had any questions, I'd surely field them. 

Zooming on the map is as easy as using the mouse wheel, and I don't have a chat window just because it isn't information that I need filtered out. When I get another setup, it might be something that I consider.