Extend the timer for HOUSE/CITY ANNOUNCE

Hi! Currently house/city announces get buried in defup spam. Could they please be adjusted to be a bit later, so people can actually see them? That's it really.

i'm a rebel

Comments

• edited July 2016
    no way

• edited July 2016
    5000% agreed!

Also would be neat if there were a SHOW CITY/HOUSE ANNOUNCE so folks could recall it later, too.
  • Rohai said:
    Also would be neat if there were a SHOW CITY/HOUSE ANNOUNCE so folks could recall it later, too.
    There's already CITY/HOUSE ANNOUNCE to see it at any time.
  • Except HOUSE ANNOUNCE just gives me "You don't have the authority to do that." Not sure if it's an issue with the Dawnblade or the command in general.
  • MelodieMelodie Port Saint Lucie, Florida
    5135h, 7144m, 22545e, 28725w,  exkdb-house announce
    The House announcement appears as follows:
    ----[ Insidium House announcement ]----
    Don't forget to look through ...

Just need to get your leaders to set it up is all.
    And I love too                                                                          Be still, my indelible friend
    That love soon might end                                                         You are unbreaking
    And be known in its aching                                                      Though quaking
    Shown in this shaking                                                             Though crazy
    Lately of my wasteland, baby                                                 That's just wasteland, baby
  • JinsunJinsun TN, USA
    I agree with this as I think people won't think to check it regularly.
  • My mistake, I assumed CITY ANNOUNCE gave the same message HOUSE ANNOUNCE did, but it looks like it does work. Awesome!
  • Antonius said:
    Except HOUSE ANNOUNCE just gives me "You don't have the authority to do that." Not sure if it's an issue with the Dawnblade or the command in general.

I don't actually know how to fix that. It's not a power that can be invested. HOUSE ANNOUNCE is giving Luminai that same message as well. :(
  • AhmetAhmet Wherever I wanna be
    Quisse said:
    Antonius said:
    Except HOUSE ANNOUNCE just gives me "You don't have the authority to do that." Not sure if it's an issue with the Dawnblade or the command in general.

I don't actually know how to fix that. It's not a power that can be invested. HOUSE ANNOUNCE is giving Luminai that same message as well. :(
    Same goes for every house I've ever been in.
    Huh. Neat.
  • It's working in the Consortium.