Undead Rebellion/War

Comments

• KryptonKrypton shi-Khurena
    Spoiler Alert: Dominar comes back in at the end and just whoops everyone
  • HalosHalos The Reaches
    edited July 2016
    Averi said:

Prioska's a chick who lives in a room at the end of a hallway.  She's with the Asztrik dude who likes growing plants. They seem like ok people.

Kenmast is the captain of the death knights who are kind of like the army of the underworld.  He's with Gerzson who lives in a spiral.  These two could be like anyone... ever. 

Tizane and Ziganna seem like the undead sorceress/researcher types.  I imagine a lot of cackling in my head for some reason.  

Belladonna is super hot and apparently slutty.  She has a cool history with Ashtan and Occultists and then turned into a vampire and then allied with Twilight and killed a bunch of occultists. 

Big Z has a really long name and is like the dracula of achaea.

Lmao what you posted is more than what they currently have on their wiki pages. Can you imagine if it read that way:

"Prioska is a chick who lives in a room at the end of a hallway. She's with the Asztrik dude who likes growing plants. They seem like ok people."

Categories: Ur'Vampires|Underworld Denizens|Super Bitches

"Zsarachnor has a really long name and is like the dracula of achaea."

Categories: Vampires|Azdun Denizens|Cool dudes with attitude

edit: As @Krypton loses his mind and reedits like crazy lol

A frenzied cleric screams, "Like more than one halo!"
  • Averi said:
    I found this page and learn these things: 

Prioska's a chick who lives in a room at the end of a hallway.  She's with the Asztrik dude who likes growing plants. They seem like ok people.

Kenmast is the captain of the death knights who are kind of like the army of the underworld.  He's with Gerzson who lives in a spiral.  These two could be like anyone... ever. 

Tizane and Ziganna seem like the undead sorceress/researcher types.  I imagine a lot of cackling in my head for some reason.  

Belladonna is super hot and apparently slutty.  She has a cool history with Ashtan and Occultists and then turned into a vampire and then allied with Twilight and killed a bunch of occultists. 

Still don't know anything about them though other than that. :(

BRB going to the recruiter.

• ShirszaeShirszae Santo Domingo
    Trey said:
    Averi said:
    I found this page and learn these things: 

Still don't know anything about them though other than that. :(

BRB going to the recruiter.
    She hates men, too. Poor Trey's gonna end an eunuch :open_mouth:

And you won't understand the cause of your grief...

...But you'll always follow the voices beneath.

• HalosHalos The Reaches
    I don't know, Trey's got that swagger. He might be the one reform Belladona with the Power of Love.

And for those of us of a... different persuasion: Gerzson is hot, too!
  • AhmetAhmet Wherever I wanna be
    Krypton said:
    And for those of us of a... different persuasion: Gerzson is hot, too!
    Kemnast got dat bootay
    Huh. Neat.
  • HalosHalos The Reaches
    Pics or lies

• Wait.. There was actually a vote in Cyrene? I log in twice a day and I still missed it.
    edited July 2016
    @Tahquil said:
    Wait.. There was actually a vote in Cyrene? I log in twice a day and I still missed it.
    There was a referendum up. Lasted 7 hours. 18 to 18 for those who voted. Senate allowed message votes for those who couldn't, which swung the vote up to 23-21, against taking part.

I find it telling that those too young or too inactive to vote in the referendum itself were the ones who swung the vote. *shrug*

Maybe I'm still just a bit salty.
    Huh. Neat.
  • Averi said:
    Why can't Slith just be like... I like big Z as my advisor. All the rest of you, be ok with it or die?

I guess, I just don't understand why you have to fight a war to be closer to "Slith".  Unless Slith was totally incapacitated, then the position of advisor could be fought over, but otherwise, shouldn't the king choose his own advisor?  Did the previous event really leave Slith THAT weak, that he can't even speak/have opinions about things?
    Yeah like Slith hasn't duped the Garden before. 
  • ShirszaeShirszae Santo Domingo
    Greys said:
    Averi said:
    Why can't Slith just be like... I like big Z as my advisor. All the rest of you, be ok with it or die?

I guess, I just don't understand why you have to fight a war to be closer to "Slith".  Unless Slith was totally incapacitated, then the position of advisor could be fought over, but otherwise, shouldn't the king choose his own advisor?  Did the previous event really leave Slith THAT weak, that he can't even speak/have opinions about things?
    Yeah like Slith hasn't duped the Garden before. 
    Eh. If Slith is capable of duping the gathered Pantheon while they are cursing and punishing him and preparing for his execution then I'd probably just lose my respect for the Divine.

And you won't understand the cause of your grief...

...But you'll always follow the voices beneath.

• edited July 2016
    Melodie said:
    To be fair, I think at max everyone got like three days? Which is hella not a lot of time for people who are working off their tail right now (a lot of people).
    About thirty-six hours from Eleusis getting the offers, to signing on with one.

It happened very fast. (Get them at the end of Chronos, deadline for the end of Mayan.)
    - (Eleusis): Ellodin says, "The Fissure of Echoes is Sarathai's happy place."
    - With sharp, crackling tones, Kyrra tells you, "The ladies must love you immensely."
    - (Eleusian Ranger Techs): Savira says, "Most of the hard stuff seem to have this built in code like: If adventurer_hitting_me = "Sarathai" then send("terminate and selfdestruct")."
    - Makarios says, "Serve well and perish."
    - Xaden says, "Xaden confirmed scrub 2017."

• Halos said:
    Averi said:

Isn't Slith incapacitated though? The Garden basically made him a vegetable and set him up as a puppet ruler, I thought.

They -are- fighting over who gets to be the power behind the throne.

I guess I misunderstood that! Thanks for clearing it up! :D
    Commission List: Aesi, Kenway, Shimi, Kythra, Trey, Sholen .... 5/5 CLOSED
    I will not draw them in the order that they are requested... rather in the order that I get inspiration/artist block.
  • Halos said:
    Averi said:

Lmao what you posted is more than what they currently have on their wiki pages. Can you imagine if it read that way:

"Prioska is a chick who lives in a room at the end of a hallway. She's with the Asztrik dude who likes growing plants. They seem like ok people."

Categories: Ur'Vampires|Underworld Denizens|Super Bitches

"Zsarachnor has a really long name and is like the dracula of achaea."

Categories: Vampires|Azdun Denizens|Cool dudes with attitude

edit: As @Krypton loses his mind and reedits like crazy lol
    This reminds me of Bill and Ted. "Who was Napoleon? - " A short dead dude".

(Party): Mezghar says, "Stop."
    Damn, @Anaria, tell us how you really feel.
    Huh. Neat.
  • Anaria said:

None of the factions are offering rewards to anyone other than the city leaders that pledged during the brief window. YOU GET NOTHING FOR YOUR PARTICIPATION.

* Also - the city of paladins, Targossas, apparently pledged to assist one of the vile blood sucking evil monsters in his quest for greater power and evil for... reasons.

This is my take on events.
    Taking part in an event that was obviously a huge amount of work for the admin / producers is reward enough, I would have thought. 

It really does look like it could be good fun too... so there's that...
         He is a coward who has to bring two friends as backup to jump people hunting.

• SkyeSkye The Duchess Bellatere
    I sort of want to sign up as a player because events are awesome and I really wanna see how they play this war out, but as a character I honestly can't find a compelling enough reason why Skye should play unpaid patsy for a bunch of undead. :( 

Skye said:
    I sort of want to sign up as a player because events are awesome and I really wanna see how they play this war out, but as a character I honestly can't find a compelling enough reason why Skye should play unpaid patsy for a bunch of undead. :( 
    Because if the wrong faction wins, RIP the overworld. That's why.
    Huh. Neat.
  • HalosHalos The Reaches
    If you don't stop Gerszon he will use his stolen ice powers to consign the waking world to eternal sleep beneath a frigid layer of fro-oh wait wrong event

• At least its not the 'grave consquences' that were threatened for non-participation in Reckoning?
  • Ahmet said:
    Skye said:
    The underworld and death seem to be working just fine with the Gods handling mortals. In fact, I vastly prefer it that way as both a player and a character. It is wayyyyy cooler to meet a God when you die who has some investment in you and a personalized speech, rather than some random undead monster guy.
    Anaria said:
    Ahmet said:
    Skye said:
    The underworld and death seem to be working just fine with the Gods handling mortals. In fact, I vastly prefer it that way as both a player and a character. It is wayyyyy cooler to meet a God when you die who has some investment in you and a personalized speech, rather than some random undead monster guy.
    Except the power in the Underworld has nothing to do with who is handling Death, except in the sense that Ugrach is no longer watching over the Nexus.

They're two completely separate issues.
    Huh. Neat.
  • KasyaKasya Tennessee
    Yeah, as Babel decided to deny resurrection to an adventurer, you maybe don't want partial Gods deciding nah... he's done. Or she wasn't really doing much anyway. That's the thought behind it, even if the resurrection sequences were cool.

Also, it's on the cities to rally their citizens. Some are doing a better job than others.
  • edited July 2016
    I love the way this event has been built up and ran. Long event line with thoth and Slith resulting in civil war in the underworld. Yes joining factions was rushed, and it rewards the cities and players with active and decisive leaders. I don't mind that at all. Delegation, a couple hours of research into undead from books, players and other accessible knowledge and a few options were clear. Invite then to a meeting, delegate meetings to sarathai since I had to flying for 20 hours. Have sarathai arrange everything else and we were done with time to spare.  :)

If the untested mechanics that this war will employ works as well as the reckoning mechanics I can't wait. Will be a blast, just like the reckoning was.

Awesome event so far!
  • Oh. And don't forget Slith has doppelgangers. Don't count him out yet! Remember when he made aegis chase a fake forever and ever?
    edited July 2016
    Skye said:
    I honestly can't find a compelling enough reason why Skye should play unpaid patsy for a bunch of undead. :( 
    As a character, I chose the faction I believe, if they win, spells the least doom for the world of the living.
  • Ahmet said:

Except the power in the Underworld has nothing to do with who is handling Death, except in the sense that Ugrach is no longer watching over the Nexus.

They're two completely separate issues.
    In that case I'm even more baffled as to why the Gods or the mortals should care in the slightest about how this turf war between undead gangs in pseudo-Hell should play out??? I mean what exactly are the stakes here?

Granted I don't know what the Nexus is, since nowhere in any of this have I heard it mentioned by anyone including the Gods.