Welcome to the Achaea Forums! Please be sure to read the Forum Rules.

How did I not know this?

1456810

Comments

  • KenwayKenway San FranciscoMember Posts: 1,120 @@ - Legendary Achaean
    Classlead update part 5:
    Exterminate will now require...
    A herring!!

    - Limb Counter - Fracture Relapsing -
    "Honestly, I just love that it counts limbs." - Mizik Corten
    LyrinLiyaneZbacoCoamenel
  • VesiosVesios Member Posts: 243 ✭✭✭✭ - Eminent
    hastily makes note to self to experiment with cinsertText()

    also to depopulate waterways of herrings for the good of nature 

    returns to browsing forums
    Liyane
  • TorinnTorinn Member Posts: 397 ✭✭✭✭ - Eminent
    I think cecho does the same thing as cinserttext
  • AntoniusAntonius Member Posts: 4,050 @@ - Legendary Achaean
    Torinn said:
    I think cecho does the same thing as cinserttext


    Not exactly. From the documentation (for insertText, but the c versions just allow colours):

    Inserts text at cursor postion in window - unlike echo(), which inserts the text at the end of the last line in the buffer (typically the one being processed by the triggers). You can use moveCursor() to move the cursor into position first.

  • TorinnTorinn Member Posts: 397 ✭✭✭✭ - Eminent
    Aaah okay.  InsertText can insert it anywhere in the buffer as set by the cursor where echo cannot. Makes sense
  • JadysJadys Member Posts: 186 ✭✭✭✭ - Eminent
    @Shimi credithistory!
    ExelethrilRoagnakKalila
  • MathildaMathilda Member Posts: 407 ✭✭✭✭ - Eminent
    - HELP 41
    No match found for "41", trying a search...
    Search results for "41":
       No matches found.
    - HELP 42
    42 

             24 < Mines and Legions                                 > 43

    Life, the Universe, and Everything.
    - HELP 43
    No match found for "43", trying a search...
    Search results for "43":
       No matches found.
     <3 
  • KlendathuKlendathu Eye of the StormMember Posts: 2,454 @@ - Legendary Achaean
    Try HELP EVERYTHING

    Tharos, the Announcer of Delos shouts, "It's near the end of the egghunt and I still haven't figured out how to pronounce Clean-dat-hoo."

    Mathilda
  • AhmetAhmet Wherever I wanna beMember Posts: 3,199 @@ - Legendary Achaean
    Today I learned that Twilight's a Jew.

    Back to my reading!
    Huh. Neat.
    Ehene
  • AsmodronAsmodron Member Posts: 2,027 @@ - Legendary Achaean
    Ahmet said:
    Today I learned that Twilight's a Jew.

    Back to my reading!
    ...
    Ehene
  • TreyTrey Member Posts: 4,397 @@ - Legendary Achaean
    Asmodron said:
    Ahmet said:
    Today I learned that Twilight's a Jew.

    Back to my reading!
    ...
    He's referring to most of the stuff for Twinkles being ripped from Kabbalah, unless I miss my guess. Not a terrible thing, though. 

    PrytheEheneLaedha
  • MathildaMathilda Member Posts: 407 ✭✭✭✭ - Eminent
    If you prick Him, does He not bleed?
     <3 
    PrytheXias
  • ValariaValaria Member Posts: 385 ✭✭✭ - Distinguished

    Now that i have become a Greater Dragon for a while and I DIDNT KNOW that Greater Dragon is mere no more than a hunting dog. unacceptable. I want a fighting dragon! :( no fun. It pretty bad that father of Dragons want the return of glorious day of Greater Dragons and yet we use other classes that is better than our dragonform. Sorry,  @Sycaerunax

    2015/01/12 Tecton, the Terraformer has bestowed His divine favour upon you. It will last for approximately 1 Achaean month.
  • AtalkezAtalkez Member, Secret Squirrel Posts: 3,791 @@ - Legendary Achaean
    Valaria said:

    Now that i have become a Greater Dragon for a while and I DIDNT KNOW that Greater Dragon is mere no more than a hunting dog. unacceptable. I want a fighting dragon! :( no fun. It pretty bad that father of Dragons want the return of glorious day of Greater Dragons and yet we use other classes that is better than our dragonform. Sorry,  @Sycaerunax

    Dragon is pretty good for PvP, not sure what you're talking about.


    You hug Aurora compassionately.
    Aerek
  • ValariaValaria Member Posts: 385 ✭✭✭ - Distinguished
    Atalkez said:
    Valaria said:

    Now that i have become a Greater Dragon for a while and I DIDNT KNOW that Greater Dragon is mere no more than a hunting dog. unacceptable. I want a fighting dragon! :( no fun. It pretty bad that father of Dragons want the return of glorious day of Greater Dragons and yet we use other classes that is better than our dragonform. Sorry,  @Sycaerunax

    Dragon is pretty good for PvP, not sure what you're talking about.
    ah probaby was told it wasn't. It's probably good in raid, but I don't know about 1 vs 1 if it is solid against some classes. :)

    2015/01/12 Tecton, the Terraformer has bestowed His divine favour upon you. It will last for approximately 1 Achaean month.
  • RyzethRyzeth Member Posts: 1,105 ✭✭✭✭✭ - Grand Achaean
    Dragon can probably fight vs any class comfortably well. Slow prep + enmesh = GL.
    Very reliable when you figure out how things work... Very telegraphed, though.
  • DochithaDochitha Member Posts: 957 ✭✭✭✭✭ - Grand Achaean
    edited March 7
    Fite @Armali
  • AerekAerek East Tennessee, USAMember Posts: 1,813 @@ - Legendary Achaean
    Yeah, Dragon's pretty good in PVP. It struggles with some classes, but I kinda feel OP against some others and low health targets. 
    -- Grounded in but one perspective, what we perceive is an exaggeration of the truth.
  • DaeirDaeir AustraliaMember, Secret Squirrel Posts: 6,072 @@ - Legendary Achaean
    edited March 9
    Nearly unrivaled in groupfights too. Huge AoE damage that it can do largely passively, bbt analogue in bite, ridiculous tank, PTV, reasonable physical damage even unartied, elemental LoS with affliction secondary, breathrain, built in flight (albeit slow), track for outdoors mobility...

    Not a lot more you could really ask for, honestly. Pretty good balance between offense and defense. Probably the only class that really works decently unartied.
    :pleased::pleased:
    DochithaUtianima
  • DochithaDochitha Member Posts: 957 ✭✭✭✭✭ - Grand Achaean
    Daeir said:
    Nearly unrivaled in groupfights too. Huge AoE damage that it can do largely passively, bbt analogue in bite, ridiculous tank, PTV, reasonable physical damage even unartied, elemental LoS with affliction secondary, breathrain, built in flight (albeit slow), track for outdoors mobility...

    Not a lot more you could really ask for, honestly. Pretty good balance between offense and defense. Probably the only class that really works decently unartied.
    All in a single skill - Dragoncraft. OP.
  • AchillesAchilles Los AngelesMember Posts: 2,301 @@ - Legendary Achaean
    Faster trample, multiple prone (rng), ability to break lyre barriers even with LoS, incant, delayed affliction, multiple afflictions with dragon curse, dragonheal.  Actually got slight nerf over time with entangle change and removal of chain biting.
    image
  • DaeirDaeir AustraliaMember, Secret Squirrel Posts: 6,072 @@ - Legendary Achaean
    edited March 9
    The enmesh change was a pretty sizable nerf, but holy shit it was needed. Even with chain biting gone, droar into prone bite is absolutely horrifying and there's nothing you can do about it in groups.

    Dragon's probably the only way to play Achaea competitively in any sense of the word without paying for it, if you can stomach the grind unartied somehow.
    :pleased::pleased:
  • ShaydeShayde Member Posts: 308 ✭✭✭✭ - Eminent
    edited March 9
    Just learned that tellsoff no longer tells people you are not accepting tells. It just acts like you're not there. Also that you can whitelist people for tells. Perfect for gemmed/veiled (shrouded) serpents everywhere.



    Xias
  • ShirszaeShirszae Caer WitrinMember Posts: 2,723 @@ - Legendary Achaean
    Shayde said:
    Just learned that tellsoff no longer tells people you are not accepting tells. It just acts like you're not there. Also that you can whitelist people for tells. Perfect for gemmed/veiled (shrouded) serpents everywhere.
    IIRC that has always been the fact so long as you don't have a tellsoff message.

    And you won't understand the cause of your grief...

    image

    ...But you'll always follow the voices beneath.

  • ShaydeShayde Member Posts: 308 ✭✭✭✭ - Eminent
    Shirszae said:
    Shayde said:
    Just learned that tellsoff no longer tells people you are not accepting tells. It just acts like you're not there. Also that you can whitelist people for tells. Perfect for gemmed/veiled (shrouded) serpents everywhere.
    IIRC that has always been the fact so long as you don't have a tellsoff message.
    I've always seen 'xxx is not accepting tells right now'. Maybe that is the tells off message?



  • ValariaValaria Member Posts: 385 ✭✭✭ - Distinguished
    Krypton said:
    WALK TO LASTDEATH[ROOM]
    this presists through qq as well. you could visit your lastdeath room rl week ago... or 400 years ago. :D :D :D

    2015/01/12 Tecton, the Terraformer has bestowed His divine favour upon you. It will last for approximately 1 Achaean month.
    JozlynShimiUtianima
  • SobriquetSobriquet Member Posts: 1,485 @@ - Legendary Achaean
    oh wow
    image
  • MathildaMathilda Member Posts: 407 ✭✭✭✭ - Eminent
    Holy moly! :o
     <3 
Sign In to Comment.