Welcome to the Achaea Forums! Please be sure to read the Forum Rules.

Overwatch

Comments

• CynlaelCynlael Member Posts: 3,257 @@ - Legendary Achaean
    Spoilered for GoT fans who haven't seen it yet.

AbhorashSarapisAtalkezAhmet
    Since it didn't want to actually show up.

Seth
    Oops, I guess my browser was just being shitty. Point stands!

• JukilianJukilian Member Posts: 1,579 @ - Epic Achaean
    edited June 2016
    Mm, those double enviro-kills when charging as Reinhardt.

Two in one day. Charged a pair of D.Va's off of the edge in Volskaya, and later charged a Reaper and a Roadhog off the edge in Lijiang Tower.

I had one guy on the enemy team commenting on me like, 'You just walk around the corner and Reinhardt is there already charging at you'
    ElsamKyrra
  • ElsamElsam Member Posts: 249 ✭✭✭ - Distinguished
    Jukilian said:
    Mm, those double enviro-kills when charging as Reinhardt.

Two in one day. Charged a pair of D.Va's off of the edge in Volskaya, and later charged a Reaper and a Roadhog off the edge in Lijiang Tower.

I had one guy on the enemy team commenting on me like, 'You just walk around the corner and Reinhardt is there already charging at you'
    OMG, speaking of holes, I was playing in Ilios (the point with the big well in the middle of it) as Roadhog. I kept yanking their Roadhog into the well, and on his way down he would yank me. I think after a while it quit being serious and I'm pretty sure we were just both cracking up.
    Jukilian
    So, competitive play released today. Any of you gals and guys play regularly? We could start an Achaean competitive team.
    I'd be happy to play competitive Reinhardt or Mercy.

But with Aussies, for obvious reasons.
  • TreyTrey Member Posts: 4,368 @@ - Legendary Achaean
    My record in overwatch currently has no losses.

How many games have you played?
    Trey said:
    Have you even bought the game yet? >.>
  • TreyTrey Member Posts: 4,368 @@ - Legendary Achaean
    Elsam said:
    Trey said:
    Have you even bought the game yet? >.>
    No

Elsam
  • MinifieMinifie Member Posts: 912 ✭✭✭✭✭ - Grand Achaean
    it's roadhog time
    Elsam
  • LalaLala Member Posts: 275 ✭✭✭✭ - Eminent
    I've been enjoying the hell out of Roadhog lately. Also, I suck as Pharah. 
  • KalitheaKalithea Member Posts: 160 ✭✭✭ - Distinguished
    Having played a ton of rocket arena 3 and quake I love Pharah.

I hate genji. No I love genji. AI hate that I suck with genji. Have to learn to play flankers better 

• DaironDairon Member Posts: 217 ✭✭✭ - Distinguished
    Best team support/synergy - Zarya, hands down. 
    She's grown on me, despite her pink hair and fancy nail-painting.
    Elsam
  • KalitheaKalithea Member Posts: 160 ✭✭✭ - Distinguished
    Dairon said:
    Butch lesbian Pink is a force.

Dairon
    Dairon said:
    Zarya is love, Zarya is life.
    Dairon
  • WillWill Member Posts: 48 ✭✭✭ - Distinguished
    edited July 2016
    almost lv 25 for ranked. CHRIKETT#2464 if anyone is playing and wants to team up. Add me!
    Been beyond bored lately.. Caved in.

Ahmet
    ^ smileyface#1588 if anyone feels like playing. Been mostly playing Mercy, with the occasional Hanzo/Widowmaker if we have two supports already, sometimes Roadhog.

Feels so much like TF2 did, just with a ton more annoying things.

Welcome to AnaWatch
    Jukilian said:
    Welcome to AnaWatch
    She is so fun though! Doesn't really matter what you shoot, it will do some sort of good. 
    edited July 2016
    I played a bit with her, but no matter what I felt like there's no real reason to take her over Mercy or Lucio. Maybe if you're playing with friends it could be a better fit, with her ulti and what not.

Also sniping Widowmaker across the map as Mercy three times, annoying her enough to change to a different hero, was the highlight of my day last night. She even commended me at the end! (Got all 12 people commending me -including myself obviously-. Was great. A game where supports are acknowledged!)

I've healed more than a Mercy in one game.

Honestly, Ana IMO does best with another healer. Her biotic grenade boosts other healing abilities for a short while. Get a Lucio with her.
    Idk, I still feel like she'd be better in arranged teams rather than just hitting quick play on your own. It could also be the fact I'm still only level 18, and playing with people who do the dumbest stuff.

We'll see in time! I still largely only play with 1 other person right now, that I used to play WoW with. But he's Lv130, so don't play with him too often yet >.>

She can dish out a fair amount of damage if you are good with a sniper rifle (I have a button on my mouse that drops my DPS to next to nothing when I hold it, so basically a cheat code) while also being able to heal allies. You can also shoot through an ally and still hit an enemy. Then her sleep dart utility is amazing against reinhardt charges, pharah ults and really any high mobility hero (Lucio, Genji etc.) Honestly, I haven't played with her grenade much yet so I can't really say much there. I'll concede to her being situational for maximum effect, but in my personal opinion, as long as you can aim she is decent in any game. 
    You cannot shoot through allies at all as Ana.

It's actually a tip to use her own allies as cover from her shots.
    Must have been a bug, I have scored a couple hits shooting through a teammate.
  • DaeirDaeir AustraliaMember, Secret Squirrel Posts: 6,050 @@ - Legendary Achaean
    The scoped hitscan shot prefers what you're immediately targeting with your reticle, but if you miss that shot or the enemy moves out of the reticle, it inflates to 2.5x the nearest allies hitbox instead. Ideally you want to get a vantage point for high, selective lines of fire over both enemies and allies. Midline Ana has pretty serious issues healing anyone beyond the frontline unless they're vertically inclined (Pharah, Winston, etc).

She's really fun, but I fear she's not hugely viable without another healer covering for her. I busted my ass in a King's Row game and barely got 10k healing - would've been an easy 13-14k with Mercy or Lucio.
    :pleased::pleased:
    Yeah can be tough to keep a whole team healed up. She's great at supporting frontline tanks though, if you've got clean shots.

Especially Reinhardt.

GO GO POWER REINER!
    HAMMER SWINGIN' POWER REINER!

CATCH PHRASE!
Sign In to Comment.