Ask Your Producers - With Makarios, Nicola, and Tecton! (PT 1)

Nicola says, "All righty folks, let's get this show on the road and rolling. Patroklos, who's first in the queue?"

Patroklos, Puia Kaitiesa's breath scorches the air as he says, "Cooper's up."

Cooper says with a Mhaldorian accent, "My question is simple. Can I please have a one month truefavour?"
Nicola smiles and says, "I think this can be arranged."
Cooper says to Nicola with a Mhaldorian accent, "Thank you."
Cooper says with a Mhaldorian accent, "Damn it."
Cooper says to Makarios with a Mhaldorian accent, "Unthank you."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
He is a Black Dragon, immense and powerful. Mighty wings jut from a huge, scaled back, and a large sinuous tail trails off his hindquarters. Four powerful limbs terminating in deadly-looking claws support its massive, scaled body, but the most impressive feature of this most impressive being is the proud, regal head. A long, flattened snout sports row upon row of razor-sharp teeth, and the glint in his saucer-sized eyes speaks of an ancient and formidable intellect. He walks with the truefavour of Nicola. He bears the burden of the truedisfavour of Makarios. In regal hues of red and gold, a curlicued "M" is daubed upon each of his cheeks in shimmering warpaint.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Makarios's mouth turns up as His face breaks into a smile.

Patroklos, Puia Kaitiesa's breath scorches the air as he says, "Zimona's next."
Zimona says in a mesmerising alto voice, "When will the next call for Celani be?"

Nicola says, "When we've run out of current Celani to torture."

Nicola says, "More usefully, likely within the next six months."

Patroklos, Puia Kaitiesa's breath scorches the air as he says, "Kondar's up."
Green vapours mingle with Vice Admiral Kondar Veranius, Heartwood High Ritualist's breath as he says, "This was brought up in the forums, but with the addition of family clans, is there any discussion regarding allowing housing to be owned and managed by the family clan?"

Makarios, the Meticulous says, "Family clan owned housing is on our list of things we'd like to do. We'll likely get to that when we have some open development time."

Patroklos, Puia Kaitiesa's breath scorches the air as he says, "Szanthax!"
Green vapours mingle with Legionnaire Szanthax Darrion's breath as he says, "When do i get my new class? ARRRG ME HEARTY!"

Forestwalker Morthif Aristata's breath crackles and sparks as he says, "Before or after Les Mis?"

Makarios, the Meticulous says, "Before 2017."

Nicola says, "Definitely after Les Mis. Everything waits for Les Mis."

Patroklos, Puia Kaitiesa's breath scorches the air as he says, "Aluciana's up."
Aluciana says with a breezy, forestal accent, "Do you have any plans to make any new divine?"

Nicola says, "Not right this moment, but no one quite knows what the future will hold."

Nicola says, "Making sure we have Gods in the existing roles is a priority before creating more faces in the Pantheon."

Patroklos, Puia Kaitiesa's breath scorches the air as he says, "Jhin's up."
Jhin says in a deep, smooth voice, "Icons were removed either before the Renaissance was put into full motion. Now that all of the Houses are established in their current form more or less, is there any plans to rework them into a better format for more cohesive combat that isn't bloody insufferable to fight over?"

Nicola smiles and says, "I'll let Mak take this one, but I have lovely warm nostalgia about old Icon fights."

Makarios, the Meticulous says, "An icon revamp is definitely on our list of conflict systems we'd like to re-release. They probably won't return in the same form, but they'll return in some kind of incarnation."

Patroklos, Puia Kaitiesa's breath scorches the air as he says, "Eoka's up."
Eoka says in a high pitched voice, "Say Are there any major world events coming up soon? Any huge upheaval in status quo, any major upsets that could shake Achaea to its core? i.e a new God, new City."

Nicola says, "Didn't Prospero just come back?"

Nicola says, "Always is the answer, but big things require a lot of work, and we'd not want to spoil the fun by giving anything away."

Patroklos, Puia Kaitiesa's breath scorches the air as he says, "Aegoth's up."
Aegoth Aristata says, "When will shrines be re-worked? Right now it's perceived as a very flawed conflict mechanism by many fighters."

Makarios, the Meticulous says, "Shrines have been on our list for a while. We have quite a few ideas when it comes to updates, but we can't really give a timeframe on that. There are still some fairly major issues we'd need to address, so it'll happen when inspiration strikes on those, essentially."

Patroklos, Puia Kaitiesa's breath scorches the air as he says, "Proficy's up though."
Lord Marshal Proficy, the Merciful says, "Another questions regarding divine. For those orders whom have inactive leaders, it is quite difficult to restructure them."
Lord Marshal Proficy, the Merciful says, "Will there ever be a way for say the orderheads to be given extra permissions."
Lord Marshal Proficy, the Merciful says, "To advance the other members and care for the order."

Nicola says, "That's wholly dependent on the individual Gods, giving control in Orders to players makes the Orders more like a clan for folks than a God's home base. While it's not ideal when a God goes dormant, that control remain the God's to do with as they largely wish is important for that special factor to remain."

Patroklos, Puia Kaitiesa's breath scorches the air as he says, "Well, Eji's turn."
Eji says in a deep rumbling voice, "Is Magi yet what you imagined it to be or is there still missing peices?"

Makarios, the Meticulous says, "Personally, I'm pretty happy with the state of magi after the last lot of classleads. I think its in a good spot."

Patroklos, Puia Kaitiesa's breath scorches the air as he says, "Merda's up."
Merda says with an exotic accent, "For the new class coming up this year, will there be any little spoilers to get us revved up? I'd like to know what role this new class will fill to know if it's something worth waiting for. Is it a support class, afflictions, setup, group-focused, or duel-focused?"

Nicola smiles and says, "No spoilers I'm afraid. But it's definitely worth waiting for."

Makarios, the Meticulous says, "We won't be spoiling anything about the new class, but its safe to assume we won't make a class that is only good at one v one or teams. It'll have some facility for both, though to what degree you'll have to wait and see."

Patroklos, Puia Kaitiesa's breath scorches the air as he says, "Ellowyne's up!"
Sylvan Lady Ellowyne, Forest Dancer's breath scorches the air as she says, "Let me first quickly say it's lovely you are all here, and thank you for all you do! My question is...have all the honour quests been discovered, and if so, will new ones be introduced anytime?"

Nicola says, "Expanding the world is something we are always working on, building Achaea is never finished."

Nicola says to Ellowyne, "If there are honours quests to be discovered, I'd be doing them a disservice to reveal their existence."

Patroklos, Puia Kaitiesa's breath scorches the air as he says, "Vizix is up now."
Vizix says, "Are there any plans on adding new crafting skills to the group? Something along the lines of useful item creation? containers, brewing drinks, crafting pipes, etc? of all the IRE games around i feel like Achaea's crafting system is a bit... stale?."

Makarios, the Meticulous says, "New crafting skills is never out of the question. We have a few design proposals for those, but nothing absolutely set in stone as of this time. Probaly not something to expect in the immediate future, but maybe down the line."

Patroklos, Puia Kaitiesa's breath scorches the air as he says, "Douz is next."
Douz says in a melodious, rumbly basso voice, "Have High Clans been sidelined? Is anything going to happen with them, i.e. selecting new ones, spicing them up with new powers or perks, that sort of thing? I know there's at least one clan that was looking for High Clan status."

Nicola says, "High clans aren't really on the priority list right now, so I can't say what the plans are either way."

Nicola says to Douz, "Once the clan changes are completed, we'll likely look closer at high clans and make any changes or decisions then, when we have a better idea of the full picture."

Patroklos, Puia Kaitiesa's breath scorches the air as he says, "Vix has a question."
Vix says in a soft, smoky voice, "Are there any plans to expand the number of artefact items from credit promotions that have a trade-in value?"
Vix says in a soft, smoky voice, "Speaking of items from globes, giftbags, that sort of thing."

Makarios, the Meticulous says, "That's usually something we judge on a case-by-case basis, based on a lot of factors such as the general overall payout from the promotion. Its not something we can really quantify without going into a lot of internal details."

Patroklos, Puia Kaitiesa's breath scorches the air as he says, "Alright, Vuvu-Sera is next."
Nemesian Imperator Seragorn Rousseau says, "I'm curious about the recent diminishing returns on gold production, just curious over what interval its calculated and what region of gold intake it starts to take effect? I've tried to push the limit over a few hours, and 24 hour period and havent been able to notice anything, and I hate to think theres someone out there earning more than me.."

Nicola sniggers evilly.

Makarios, the Meticulous says, "We're not going to go into numbers on that as the formula is fairly complicated, but its your real life daily production that we look at. You don't really have to worry about going to bed and coming back to low gold generation or anything like that."

Patroklos, Puia Kaitiesa's breath scorches the air as he says, "Madelyne is up with her question now."
Madelyne says in a lilting tone of voice, "First, thank You both for all your help recently with my broken things. You fix them before I have time to become Chicken Little and freak out that the sky is falling."
Madelyne says in a lilting tone of voice, "My question, and pardon about asking yet another Divine-related topic, is this - is there any plan to fill the roles of missing or former gods, such as Lucretius, Raclawice, or Eros?"

Nicola says to Madelyne, "As before, we'd not even think about expanding the Pantheon further until the current Gods are active."

Patroklos, Puia Kaitiesa's breath scorches the air as he says, "Tesha's up."
Tesha says in a mellifluous voice, "Thanks for hosting this! Do you feel that relics are successful in their current incarnation? They seem to be another mechanic that rewards winning with things that help you continue to win. Any plans for re-evaluating them and their constant availability?"

Jhin says in a deep, smooth voice, "Make them randomly explode and reset."

Ithmian Squire Deladan Veranius, Obsidian Patriarch says, "Make them randomly explode and true kill the wielder."

Merda says to Jhin with an exotic accent, "Make the user explode."

Lord Marshal Proficy, the Merciful says, "Its the hiders... whom make it a problem."

Nicola says, "I'm hearing add a relic that lets you make other people explode."

Makarios, the Meticulous says, "There are a lot of good things about the relics system - we like that it gets people out and hunting each other. That said, there are a few aspects we've talked over ways to adjust to make them less problematic. So you can probably expect some changes down the line."

Patroklos, Puia Kaitiesa's breath scorches the air as he says, "Aluciana's up."
Aluciana says with a breezy, forestal accent, "I was wondering if we're going to have another big summer event this year. And if so, what real life month will it take place in?"

Nicola says, "The Sith Lord in all of us would wring his hands and say that it has already begun."

Nicola says, "More than that, we cannot say, lest we fall foul of supervillain tropes."

Patroklos, Puia Kaitiesa's breath scorches the air as he says, "Hah, well Proficy's up."
Lord Marshal Proficy, the Merciful says, "To be more specific with my question earlier regarding Mhaldor and sartans order.... the way they are structured and supposed to work, simply can not without an active divine.. as the entire cities leadership is a direct reflection of him and his order. As it stands now the leadership in the city are at the bottom of the barrel in the order. Can something be done to rectify this or is mhaldor to move on? It just that the ruler of his city has always been the leader of his order and it is not the case now and it is hard to let an order die out when an entire city is dependant upon it."

Tecton the Terraformer says, "Sadly, it's something that has to get glossed over when Sartan's attention is elsewhere."

To Be Continued...