Selling some stuffs!

So basically I don't like using Market channel, and I'm a terrible Haggler, so I'm going to put up stuff here to see if anyone wants anything (without having to find and hunt me down for it!)

1 the shell of a smoke flare             1     Seafaring  smokeflareshell
      frostpailpieces
    1 the base of a frosted pail of pitch    1     Seafaring  frostpailbase
      crossbowpieces
    1 the string from a crossbow of coconut  1     Seafaring  crossbowstring
      glassbottlepieces
    1 the neck from a polished green bottle  1     Seafaring  glassbottleneck
    2 the main cylinder from a polished gree 1     Seafaring  glassbottlemiddle
    1 the magical enchantment from a polishe 1     Seafaring  glassbottleenchant
      cloverboxpieces
    1 the contents of a cargo crate of clove 1     Seafaring  cloverboxclovers
    2 the sides from a cargo crate of clover 1     Seafaring  cloverboxsides
    1 the base of a cargo crate of clovers   1     Seafaring  cloverboxbase
      xpplaquepieces
    1 the mounting plate for an etched and l 1     Seafaring  xpplaquemount
      maelstrompieces
    2 the head of a figurine of Captain Mael 1     Seafaring  maelstromhead
      monstermappieces
    1 the compass rose from a stylised ocean 1     Seafaring  monstermapcompass

skunk
salamander
squirrel monkey x 2
sugar glider
raccoon
giraffe calf
iguana
woodpecker
piglet

It's easier to throw this stuff up here and let people pick at them, message me on the forums or IG to strike a deal, I don't want pets so they are all up for grabs <3.

P.S. I am well aware people will say "Keep this in game!" But trading these isn't IC for me, so I'd rather do it here and offer to anyone who is interested. Thank you all!

Comments

• KayeilKayeil Washington State
    If you don't have any luck with the talismans, check out the TALISMAN MARKET command. Has a list of options if you want to throw them up for sale for a gold price for other people to just pick up as they need them. Other than putting the pieces up, you won't have to deal with people because they can't see who is selling them.

Good luck selling!
    What doesn't kill you gives you exp.

• Kayeil said:
    If you don't have any luck with the talismans, check out the TALISMAN MARKET command. Has a list of options if you want to throw them up for sale for a gold price for other people to just pick up as they need them. Other than putting the pieces up, you won't have to deal with people because they can't see who is selling them.

Good luck selling!
    Oh the other reason was to see if anyone who wasn't in game right now would get a chance instead of missing out. I prefer an avenue to get as many people as possible to be able to have a chance to get something they may want. Not much there but it's all I got to get rid of :D
  • KayeilKayeil Washington State
    Minifie said:
    Kayeil said:

Good luck selling!
    Oh the other reason was to see if anyone who wasn't in game right now would get a chance instead of missing out. I prefer an avenue to get as many people as possible to be able to have a chance to get something they may want. Not much there but it's all I got to get rid of :D
    No worries! I just wasn't sure if you knew because a lot of players still don't, or forget. I know some of those pieces are really hard to sell and just get dropped on the talisman market, but you've got some of the better ones, too. You reason totally makes sense, though. Very nice of you.
    What doesn't kill you gives you exp.