Welcome to the Achaea Forums! Please be sure to read the Forum Rules.

PvE Adjustments

14567810»

Comments

• CooperCooper IowaPosts: 4,175Member @@ - Legendary Achaean
    If your friend is s&b attacking at 4 seconds they are doing something incredibly wrong. Should be 2.2 at worst. 

Lucianus
  • FrederichFrederich Posts: 1,243Member @ - Epic Achaean
    Who knows.  However if they're paladining it up and supposed to be attacking 2.2 and doing 2%, they're dealing... more or less, more damage than me and are also way tankier.

Which I will be upset about because #Balance.  It was their hunting combo, iirc...  Maybe most of the balance issues stem from the fact that Paladins get a free +2 STR that most pretty much always keep up on themself... and for at least 15 minutes every hour, they get an extra +2... and they get weathering... and can STILL be runed up...

I mean, that might just be a small part of the issues that go on with balancing.  They can pretty much con spec and take no penalty for it... or they can str spec and get a ton of perks alongside it.  Especially whenever "Toughness" which is supposedly one of the 'KEY AWESOME DEFENSES AS A MONK" can also.. be duplicated by a priest/paladin with I think, Earth Blessing.  (Don't quote me on that last part though because I have no fucking clue how to paladin/priest))
  • AntoniusAntonius Posts: 4,243Member @@ - Legendary Achaean
    If they're currently attacking at 4 seconds they're probably using a broadsword and tower shield, so they'll be doing more damage but at a slower attack speed. Reducing that time to 2.2 seconds will also reduce the damage per attack.
  • SenaSena Posts: 3,849Member @@ - Legendary Achaean
    If they're attacking at 4s, then they're using rend instead of slice. Slice/smash with broadsword+tower is closer to 3s.
    Lucianus
14567810»
Sign In to Comment.