Android Games On PC?

Hello! I've been wanting to play one of my tablet/android app games on my laptop, but it won't install from the Google Play Store. I spoke to some other players in-game and they said it should download from the store, and one said their work PC won't download it because they don't have Windows 10... however, I do have Windows 10. Do you have to have a really new computer to have android capability? Or one of the more powerful tablet computers? I bought mine in Dec 2012, it had Windows 7 on it. So I wouldn't call it "ancient," but as fast as technology goes these days it's probably a bit behind on some things.
What doesn't kill you gives you exp.

Comments

• SzanthaxSzanthax San Diego
    Emulator?

• For the non-technical user who just wants to run Android apps on their pc, the easiest/best bet is probably still Bluestacks
  • SherazadSherazad Planef Urth
    I remember playing Clash of Clans with Bluestacks and an auto tapper. :D
    Bleh, work ate my gaming life.
    내가 제일 잘 나가!!!111!!1

• KayeilKayeil Washington State
    But there are computers with android capability that would also be good for other PC gaming? 'Cause I might considering buying a new laptop sometime this year, even though there's nothing really wrong with this one.

• Most computers can run Android stuff, but all of it is going to be emulated in some way, like with Bluestacks.

Android is a full OS, so if your OS is Windows and not Android, you're going to have to use some sort of virtualization - there's no way to have a computer that's both Windows and Android at once, one of them is going to have to be emulated. And the stuff you're seeing in the app store isn't Android - it's just Android games that have also been ported to Windows. If you look at Bluestacks for instance, you'll see that there are a lot of things there that aren't in the Windows 10 app store.

Also, you don't need a particularly newer computer to run Windows 10 either. In fact, until the end of July you can update from 7 or 8 to 10 for free.
    Woo! it works thanks to the bluestacks suggestions. Thanks guys!

And yeah I have Windows 10. The people in the game were telling me that's all I needed,  but it just wasn't working until you had me install this bluestacks.

...Wait, it hasn't uploaded my saved game from my tablet. :( How to fix? I synced my google play store account.

Nevermind, found a better solution that doesn't run so slow. Uninstalled bluestacks. Downloaded the game from the Windows 10 Store. Synced the accounts. Voila! Works like a charm. So much faster, too! Thank you all for your help. :)