Annwyn Talisman Drops

Annwyn still isn't dropping any talismans except the three Sidhe and the kelpies in the forest.

This is leaving Sidhe court and Unsidhe court as dropping nothing. 

In the last Q+A session, it was mentioned that Annwyn should be dropping pieces. It's not, though. I bash Annwyn nearly exclusively and I've not had a single talisman drop in either Court for over a year now.

@Tecton let's make Annwyn drop pieces!

Penwize has cowardly forfeited the challenge to mortal combat issued by Atalkez.

Comments

• Seconded. Especially for us whose RP limits where we can and cannot hunt, its a pretty big hit for Annwyn to still be bugged regarding talismans. This is, granted, not a reason why it should be changed in and of itself, but if its supposed to be dropping them already, then its a legitimate complaint!

• KayeilKayeil Washington State
    *******************************[  Bug Details  ]*******************************
    Bug ID: 23262
    Category: Medium                   Status: Untested
    Report Text: 
          I was re-reading an in-game Q&A session that Tecton had a little while back and 
    He said it wasn't intentional that talismans aren't dropping in Annwyn and that it 
    should be bugged. Not sure if it has been bugged yet as this has been an issue for a 
    while now, or if the decision was changed to keep talismans from dropping in Annwyn
    Report Appends: 

Solution Text: 

*******************************************************************************

This bug of mine was recently categorized into a "medium" category bug, so they are looking into it.

What doesn't kill you gives you exp.

• Kayeil said:
    *******************************[  Bug Details  ]*******************************
    Bug ID: 23262
    Category: Medium                   Status: Untested
    Report Text: 
          I was re-reading an in-game Q&A session that Tecton had a little while back and 
    He said it wasn't intentional that talismans aren't dropping in Annwyn and that it 
    should be bugged. Not sure if it has been bugged yet as this has been an issue for a 
    while now, or if the decision was changed to keep talismans from dropping in Annwyn
    Report Appends: 

Solution Text: 

*******************************************************************************

This bug of mine was recently categorized into a "medium" category bug, so they are looking into it.

You really need to tag @Tecton cos he is the best person that get things done.
  • edited March 2016
    I bugged this a couple months ago. The answer I received was it was not bugged and that I was having very horrible luck. 

Glad this is now being brought into attention. 

I'm not an unlucky SOB after all

Edit: exaggeration