Minuet: Creative Uses

I've just been getting into sparring as a Bard and I've never played a class in any IRE game that can force / equivalent.

My question to fellow Bards / other people: What are good things to force in combat?  (And are there rules or something about using it, haven't much played with it yet).

Seems like the equilibrium on it means it's hard to combine minuet with other skills but forcing apply restoration and doing limb damage seems like it could be pretty powerful, or forcing someone to eat an herb to knock their balance?

Interested in hearing ideas!

Comments

• AhmetAhmet Wherever I wanna be
    Rodhel said:
    I've just been getting into sparring as a Bard and I've never played a class in any IRE game that can force / equivalent.

My question to fellow Bards / other people: What are good things to force in combat?  (And are there rules or something about using it, haven't much played with it yet).

Seems like the equilibrium on it means it's hard to combine minuet with other skills but forcing apply restoration and doing limb damage seems like it could be pretty powerful, or forcing someone to eat an herb to knock their balance?

Interested in hearing ideas!
    Forcing restore is a popular strategy with some classes. Not sure about bard (even though I've played one for years).
    Huh. Neat.
  • Forcing touch tree before going into a setup so you don't have to guess what it cures later.

Forcing Bedevil against a priest to disable healing.

There are some cheap uses that I never bothered with and don't really want to spread.

Force apply and force herb eat are mostly useless now, given the eq cost.