Aldwyn Buttlet: the Mysterious Hero Appears!

Our hero, Aldwyn arrives in the city of Hashan after being sent to the Ithmia to aid the people there in preserving Nature! Our hero is currently unaware that he happened to arrive in the wrong city, but such details are irrelevant to such a mighty warrior in the making. After meeting with his peers, Remir Lokelinde and Zepra Rousseau, Buttlet embarks on a journey of vengeance and truth, routing the foul beings that have cast a long shadow across Sapience's young.

Returning victoriously, our hero decided to follow his wise grandmother's advice and seek a mate in the fair Juliet. Following is a copy of his correspondence to her, as well as a summary of his deeds.

*a wide, looping hand appears to have scrawled out a childlike message in colored chalk*

HI!

I BEAT THE PYGMIES UP! THEY DIDN'T HAVE ANY ANSWERS, THOUGH. MOST OF THEM, ANYWAY.

*underneath is a simple drawing of what appears to be a stick figure with a stick sword and either another sword or a shield, it's hard to tell*

THE PYGMY CHIEF ONLY TOLD ME WHAT I NEEDED TO FIND THE REAL VILLAIN, THE PRIESTESS!

*a 'drawing' follows which is mostly scribbled blue and black. In the centre, what appears to be an oversized candel in white and yellow is drawn, two stick figures clashing underneath it*

I BEAT HER UP AND TOOK ALL HER STUFF. SOME PEOPLE TOLD ME TO GO KILL SOME CULTISTS CUASE THEY WERE BAD!

*a drawing follows that depicts a stick figure with two stick weapons riding astride something that looks like a giant ant-eater with a lot of spikes sticking out of it*

I CAME BACK HOME AND THEY GAVE ME A LOT OF GOLD! I'M RICH NOW! WANT TO GO ON A DATE

[Y|N]
Also among the gems of knowledge his grandmother gifted him was the knowledge of how to 'play the field.'

mail letter to siduri
You exclaim in a screechy, irritating voice, "One of them is bound to say yes!"
After such a campaign of successes, our hero was obliged to wander outside the city. He found himself in a strange, menacing place that seemed to have no exit, for every turn led him right back to where he began. Panic began to set in when he encountered a strange, slug-like creature. Panic that soon turned to triumph as the otherworldly creature bestowed upon Buttlet the confidence of a Mighty Hero!

Slimy cistern (indoors).

Heavy slime oozes about as the water from this cistern swirls around you. Bits of unrecognisable 

flotsam brush against you, sending shivers up your spine. The tepid water lends a foul and 

oppressive stench to the area. A natural outcropping of rock forms a rim around the top of the 

cistern, allowing passage out in the cardinal directions. A ponderous, slug-like monster rests here, 

its evil eyestalks glaring and tentacles extending outward.

You see exits leading north, east, south, and west.

1114h, 1060m, 99%en 100%wp 36%  -  no line out E|N|S|W

A slugbeast reaches out with its tentacles and smacks you, leaving you dazed and confused, the slimy 

residue on your skin poisoning you with its toxins.

You are confused as to the effects of the venom.

?:1114h, 1180m, 99%en 100%wp [reck]36%  -  no line out E|N|S|W(+120m, 10.2%)

Wielding this well-deserved confidence in his hot little hand, our hero turns his sights towards the villains that his wise grandmother had warned him about. The invaders of the forest!

Comments

• Bummer that they didn't play along, but you seem fun! Hope to see you around the city!
  • KryptonKrypton shi-Khurena
    Can I get Sparknotes for this?
  • I hate to be pushy, but isn't chapter 4 late?
  • Chapter 4: Buttlet becomes a Power Ranger.
    Okk tells you, "You 'woof'ed on a house channel in a conversation with the Lord Bard."