My name is Cobra

My name is Cobra.

After much discussion with the Garden I was forced to change my name to "Rip," due to overlapping code. I was offered alternatives... Kobra, Coobra, Cobrra, Cobraa...I despised all of them, none of them fulfilled who I had been for 400 years.

After speaking with the Garden about these concerns, they decided the easiest way to fix was to simply force me to change my name.

I was told the only way to not have a bug "...was to change my name." 

Still, I hated the idea...

Now that the Guild (Shadowsnakes) and House I founded is no longer a part of the realm, and there are no longer Ashtani Serpents running about with little cobras...My name has not been returned to me. All I want for Logosmas is my real name back!

Speak here if you think if I should have my name giving back to me.  (I thank you all in advance...)

Comments

• Naaah.

• *stamps*

• @trey - Please never talk to me here or in game thanks

• To be fair, it was deliberately antagonistic.

• To All my friendly gamers. I realize I have many people that dislike my character but you don't realize I was forced to changed my name....Let's change your name Treey or Joonathin...how would feel with with this insult...

My attitude...my name (character) was corrupted by my guild/house.  I love them for it but they ruined my name "Cobra"....

I receive daily tells to get my name back, this is how I am going to do it... and I could care less of Miss Trey's concerns over the matter.  

(I robbed Trey's keys to her shop...I didnt' even know how to deal with keys...) Trey has a bad attitude toward me and I respect her for it...but it's what it is)

• @daeir, Issue? This is a vote...this game took my name applied it to everything else, I want my name back, I WANT my character back...

I been playling as Rip...and ALL of you know I shouldn't have too...this is just an easy way to fix a problem...

I WANT MY NAME BACK.   

• Surely if they can differentiate in the damage value of an ability versus a denizen or a player, they can differentiate between a player named Cobra and cobra denizens?

Penwize has cowardly forfeited the challenge to mortal combat issued by Atalkez.
  • I wrote some shit and then thought...oh right...@trey

• can I have mrs. trey banned from my post?

This discussion has been closed.