Amazon Credits

Sell credits on Amazon so I can use these gifts cards I get for Xmas white elephant exchanges for credits. Thanks @sarapis

Comments

• How many dollars in Amazon Credits?

• I had like $125... now i just got the 25 left khehe

• JonathinJonathin Retired in a hole.
    edited December 2015
    This would be great because I often have money in my Amazon account just sitting unused because of Turk, but I think that the cost of selling credits via Amazon wouldn't balance out all that well with how many people would use it over just using the website. I think it's like $.99 a pull, so they would effectively be out 99 cents +other selling fees, for every batch of credits sold.
    I am retired and log into the forums maybe once every 2 months. It was a good 20 years, live your best lives, friends.
  • Jonathin said:
    This would be great because I often have money in my Amazon account just sitting unused because of Turk, but I think that the cost of selling credits via Amazon wouldn't balance out all that well with how many people would use it over just using the website. I think it's like $.99 a pull, so they would effectively be out 99 cents +other selling fees, for every batch of credits sold.
    That makes sense.

My thinking is that most people would still use the website... if you've got free money on amazon you can also just throw it at achaea. ha.

• Just trade those gift cards for visa cards I think there are services for that.
    (Blades of Valour): He just has that Synbios Swagger enough said.
    (Blades of Valour): Draekar says: "Synbios if sunbeams sparkle off that I'll kill you where you stand."

(Party) Halos says, "Disbar?"
    (Party) Draekar says, "You know here we have disbar."
    (Party) Draekar says, "And over there we have datbar."
  • Alternately, find someone here willing to buy you credits in return for the Amazon credit at some sort of profit.

• That's not against the ToS? Crazy!
  • Aesi said:
    That's not against the ToS? Crazy!
    Near as I can figure, no, since IRE is getting money. I do that all the time during globe promos, I trade people credits to BUY globes on the website. @Tecton keeps a running tally for me sometimes! For instance, dollars in revenue for my deals during the Assassin talisman piece drops -

2934*      Tecton  4/30/22:17  $4026!      

Now, it is a HUGE no-no to pay someone dollars directly for anything in Achaea, I think the only reason I skirt it is because my deals involve people paying IRE for things for me. That would mean that I broke ToS in the past when I was unemployed and traded credits for food, but I think that a) since I didn't hide it at all (posted on the forums about it even!) and b) they felt sorry for me, they let it slide.

• Fair enough!
  • Would be cool to be able to use cash back rewards on credits! That's pretty much like getting them for free (please no one disillusion me here).