Jarrod's Narnia System (Crafting Assistant thing to speed up the sorting/crafting process)

Ok, so first things first, this script can be downloaded here: https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B-Bq96zIjVolQVd3U2xMS3dhTTA/view?usp=sharing

Now, to give you an idea what this is.

Overview

This system is designed to allow a crafter to easily go from "I want to make something I have access to" to having it crafted. It does this by both storing password protected recipes for you (saved to your mudlet folder) and by searching through public and those saved recipes to find what you need. Everything that matches your search is then presented in a clickable window, which probes the recipe you clicked and records the commodities required. At the same time, a 'Craft' button is created that when clicked, will attempt to OUTR any riftable ingredients and craft using the appropriate syntax. It works with Cooking, Tailoring, and Jewelry.

Picture!

To give you an idea how simple it was to reach this point, I simply typed 'makea trousers' and clicked on #38 in that list. If I was a Tailor and clicked 'Craft' it would outr 3 cloth and sew those trousers.

Commands!

ninstall - Use this once after importing the xml file. It creates a local copy of the file it needs to save/load (which it does automatically on login/adding designs)

make - typing 'make' alone will bring up a list of commands, it's almost complete, but the options are basically

makea - match appearance search
maket - match type search
maked - match dropped search
makee - match examined search
makeo [t|c|j] - list org-owned designs, accepts option t|c|j to filter by crafting type
makem [t|c|j] - same as org-owned, but searchs 'listmine' with the same optional filter

nadd <pattern#> <passcode> - use this to add a design to the table, it will probe it and save all the relevant information for future use

I personally haven't used this much, as I only have jewelry and I don't use it often. I have had it used by a few crafters in the past though who had suggestions that have mostly been added.

There is an option in the script file (narnStove) that should be set to 'true' if you have one of the Shop of Wonders stoves, and it will attempt to use your personal stove for cooking.

Feedback!

Please, let me know if something doesn't work correctly, or if you have an idea that you think would make it easier/better to use. One thing I know for sure I will eventually do is adjust it so you can more easily scale the size of the window. If you like it for everything except for the size, I can write a quick thing for you to c/p into your script file in place of the original to adapt that. In the future I hope to have clickable increase/decrease window size buttons. A ways off though! (This script was originally made by request years ago, and I occasionally polished it and adapted it for people to the point it's at now)

Feel free to comment here or message me in-game if you have problems/questions, I'll do my best to answer them.

If you like it and want to donate credits, that's great and I really appreciate it. However, it's certainly not required and I have a pile of artefacts in game already, I'm not hurting for credits.
Cascades of quicksilver light streak across the firmament as the celestial voice of Ourania intones, "Oh Jarrod..."