Customizations Needed

Hello, so I have joined the crowd of finding it fun for others to customize things for you. I have a bunch of arte's I'd like customized and so I am looking for volunteers to make me some things if they want! I'm not very picky so no pressure. Let me know here or an OOC message if you're interested. Here is a list of things I'd like to have done:

Shield
Lash
Girdle
Top Hat
Wings
Bracelet
Bow
Hood

Thanks!

"Kit always gets blood everywhere."
Medi says, "If kit says to show up somewhere, bring an apron."
Medi says, "Rule of thumb."

Comments

• edited December 2015
    Aepas said:
    oh let me.

Bow
    short: An oversized bow of red ribbon
    Dropped: a shiny red bow glimmers on the ground
    long: This bright red bow shines with a lustrous light from the tiny filaments of gold woven into the soft fabric. A knot rests in the center allowing for large circles on either side, and small silver bells hanging from the tails.

Well it's just a rough draft. Let me know if this helped!

ha! Though lovely I should have clarified, it is a serpent bow for bow and arrow murder reasons :)

edit: ....though this bow could be used for death as well I think >.>

• Kitiara said:
    Aepas said:
    oh let me.

Bow
    short: An oversized bow of red ribbon
    Dropped: a shiny red bow glimmers on the ground
    long: This bright red bow shines with a lustrous light from the tiny filaments of gold woven into the soft fabric. A knot rests in the center allowing for large circles on either side, and small silver bells hanging from the tails.

Well it's just a rough draft. Let me know if this helped!

ha! Though lovely I should have clarified, it is a serpent bow for bow and arrow murder reasons :)

edit: ....though this bow could be used for death as well I think >.>
    oh I'd love to help out more but I spent all my inspiration on your bow.
    Replies the scorpion: "It's my nature..."
  • Do you have any ideas for a theme for the customisation? Colours? Materials? Symbols? Things from your characters past that you want to reference?
  • Antonius said:
    Do you have any ideas for a theme for the customisation? Colours? Materials? Symbols? Things from your characters past that you want to reference?
    She likes the colour black or read, bone or steel, and she is a sadistic twisted character who loves suffering and torture so anything that is sinister, imposing, dark, macabre, and such things like this. She's cruel, cold and sardonic so items that would reflect these types of things I suppose, cause pain, constrict, etc.

Sharp steel wings maybe? A sagging old top hat with a raven feather or something, maybe a spine bow?

Hope this helps!

• I've been learning about the do's and don'ts of customizing stuff here recently. Apparently things like "daemonic steel" and "pure evil" don't make for acceptable descriptors, having been rejected now multiple times for my own weapon. But its all good, gotta keep the integrity of the world intact and whatnot. 

This is a rough draft of one of the themes I scrapped for my bow that you may or may not like. I am a less is more kind of guy so this probably isn't descriptive enough for most.

inventory: a spectral bow
    dropped: A bow lies here, bathed in ghostly light.
    examined: Lightweight and carved from ..setwoodhere.. , this bow radiates a dim blue glow. Wisps of ethereal light curl and dance along the curvature of this masterfully crafted weapon.
  • Purple bow
    This bow is purple and has a lot of stats on it
    It must be doing like 300dps
  • Aepas said:
    Purple bow
    Perfect! Thanks

• KryptonKrypton shi-Khurena
    Kitiara said:
    sardonic
    Have everything made of sardonyx
  • KlendathuKlendathu Eye of the Storm
    Aepas said: 
    Purple bow
    ZOMGH! You like totally stole that off of me.

In all seriousness though, it's cool bro, but do you even lift?

Tharos, the Announcer of Delos shouts, "It's near the end of the egghunt and I still haven't figured out how to pronounce Clean-dat-hoo."
  • MelodieMelodie Port Saint Lucie, Florida
    a black oaken bow of Sartanic obscenities

You're welcome. 
    And I love too                                                                          Be still, my indelible friend
    That love soon might end                                                         You are unbreaking
    And be known in its aching                                                      Though quaking
    Shown in this shaking                                                             Though crazy
    Lately of my wasteland, baby                                                 That's just wasteland, baby
  • Melodie said:
    a black oaken bow of Sartanic obscenities

You're welcome. 
    thats a sexeh bow

• Jemaine said:
    I've been learning about the do's and don'ts of customizing stuff here recently. Apparently things like "daemonic steel" and "pure evil" don't make for acceptable descriptors, having been rejected now multiple times for my own weapon. But its all good, gotta keep the integrity of the world intact and whatnot. 

This is a rough draft of one of the themes I scrapped for my bow that you may or may not like. I am a less is more kind of guy so this probably isn't descriptive enough for most.

examined: Lightweight and carved from ..setwoodhere.. , this bow radiates a dim blue glow. Wisps of ethereal light curl and dance along the curvature of this masterfully crafted weapon.
    It's probably for the best. I've never been big on obviously magical weapons and armor myself. Besides, you don't want a glowing bow, you're a sniper! Won't do you any good to give your position away now will it?

• Trey said:
    Jemaine said:
    I've been learning about the do's and don'ts of customizing stuff here recently. Apparently things like "daemonic steel" and "pure evil" don't make for acceptable descriptors, having been rejected now multiple times for my own weapon. But its all good, gotta keep the integrity of the world intact and whatnot. 

It's probably for the best. I've never been big on obviously magical weapons and armor myself. Besides, you don't want a glowing bow, you're a sniper! Won't do you any good to give your position away now will it?

Yeah, I hear what you're saying. Honestly every adjective for a weapon I can think of is taken by the regular forging descriptions anyway, unless it sounds obviously magical in nature. Pretty sure I am just gonna do something practical with the figurines I got from the stocking promo, like non decay my pack or something.
  • Hit me up with a message to remind me in game, I might be able to help.

• Something random for the bow to fit a necromancy theme, since you're Mhaldorian:
    short: a bow of human bone
    Dropped: A gruesome bow crafted from the spines of unfortunate victims has been abandoned here.
    long: This vicious implement of death has been created from two severed human spinal columns. A full six feet in length, the spines have been carefully bent and fixed in place around a lovingly polished obsidian grip, sealed with necromantic essence to ensure the weapon will not break under stress. As you look closer at the black stone, you can see hints of screaming faces in its depths, tortured souls crying out in agony. Completing this macabre creation is a string of twined gut.
    This might be somewhat gruesome, but you did say she's a "sadistic twisted character who loves suffering and torture" and likes bone.
    - (Eleusis): Ellodin says, "The Fissure of Echoes is Sarathai's happy place."
    - With sharp, crackling tones, Kyrra tells you, "The ladies must love you immensely."
    - (Eleusian Ranger Techs): Savira says, "Most of the hard stuff seem to have this built in code like: If adventurer_hitting_me = "Sarathai" then send("terminate and selfdestruct")."
    - Makarios says, "Serve well and perish."
    - Xaden says, "Xaden confirmed scrub 2017."

• Sarathai said:
    Something random for the bow to fit a necromancy theme, since you're Mhaldorian:
    short: a bow of human bone
    Dropped: A gruesome bow crafted from the spines of unfortunate victims has been abandoned here.
    long: This vicious implement of death has been created from two severed human spinal columns. A full six feet in length, the spines have been carefully bent and fixed in place around a lovingly polished obsidian grip, sealed with necromantic essence to ensure the weapon will not break under stress. As you look closer at the black stone, you can see hints of screaming faces in its depths, tortured souls crying out in agony. Completing this macabre creation is a string of twined gut.
    This might be somewhat gruesome, but you did say she's a "sadistic twisted character who loves suffering and torture" and likes bone.
    I like it! Thank you!

• My efforts to steer Mhaldor away from GWAR aesthetics are futile, I see.

• To be fair, she did ask.

Besides, you've got to do something with all those spines. May as well make a bow from some.
    - (Eleusis): Ellodin says, "The Fissure of Echoes is Sarathai's happy place."
    - With sharp, crackling tones, Kyrra tells you, "The ladies must love you immensely."
    - (Eleusian Ranger Techs): Savira says, "Most of the hard stuff seem to have this built in code like: If adventurer_hitting_me = "Sarathai" then send("terminate and selfdestruct")."
    - Makarios says, "Serve well and perish."
    - Xaden says, "Xaden confirmed scrub 2017."

• Trey said:
    My efforts to steer Mhaldor away from GWAR aesthetics are futile, I see.
    Spineless!
  • wat is GWAR

• AodfionnAodfionn Seattle, WA
    Aepas said:
    wat is GWAR

Attending a typical GWAR show generally means that you're going to get covered in fake semen, viscera, and a plethora of other wonderful fluids and substances. GWAR-like aesthetics would include shit made out of bones, stuff covered in blood, et cetera. 

Aurora says, "Are you drunk, Aodfionn?"
  • less Gwar more Sith plz
  • I love GWAR ...kits presentation last night was like a GWAR concert. 

• What the fuck is GWAR? Word or abbreviation?
  • KayeilKayeil Washington State
    Antonius said:
    What the fuck is GWAR? Word or abbreviation?
    Etymology
    Despite various explanations that Gwar is an acronym for something (such as "God what an awful racket"), band members have consistently stated that the letters do not stand for anything. The official website of Slave Pit Inc. indicates that Gwar is a shortened version of "Gwaaarrrgghhlllgh", the name the band used originally when opening up for Death Piggy.
    What doesn't kill you gives you exp.

• Antonius said:
    What the fuck is GWAR? Word or abbreviation?
    Its a metal band :P 

• I love Gwar  :3

• Gwar aesthetics are what mhaldor is all about. Deviating from that is just losing focus of what Mhaldor is at its core. The elegant prissy refined evil concept is just a pansy, soft-hearted cop out for people who aren't true Mhaldorians. Brutal, disgusting guts and blood. Fuck yea
  • Aegoth said:
    Gwar aesthetics are what mhaldor is all about.
    Putting boots to the world's throat is what Mhaldor is all about. We don't have to be uncouth and filthy while doing it.