Stocking Fillers - The Obligatory 'whatdidyaget' thread

What did you get in your stockings? I'm very interested in the customised artefacts descriptions.
This was mine, charitably hung up by Skye.

You open a logosmas stocking and find a glazed runic vial, 1107 gold sovereigns, a group of 10 steel bars, and a group of 11 wood commodities inside!

Comments

• MelodieMelodie Port Saint Lucie, Florida
    Two gift stockings, first from Skye and the other Watchman! (<3)

You open a logosmas stocking and find a petite glass display case, 1526 gold sovereigns, and 1830 gold sovereigns inside!

You open a fancy stocking and find a globe of shifting continents and a group of 7 wood commodities inside!

The two halves of the globe split open to reveal a free trait reset!
    As the two halves fade away, you realise that you've also been gifted with 2430 gold sovereigns, a group of 27 lobelia seeds, a group of 10 spools of cloth, and an oaken vial!
    And I love too                                                                          Be still, my indelible friend
    That love soon might end                                                         You are unbreaking
    And be known in its aching                                                      Though quaking
    Shown in this shaking                                                             Though crazy
    Lately of my wasteland, baby                                                 That's just wasteland, baby
  • SkyeSkye The Duchess Bellatere
    From Watchman <3

You open a fancy stocking and find an elegant diamond vial and a group of 10 coal pieces inside!

• Stockings give coal. Hilarious.
  • KasyaKasya Tennessee

You take a figurine of Ironbeard the Magnanimous from a petite glass display case.

Also three pets, that have been gifted. 
    And a top hat, that was traded in.
    5 lucrescent nuts. 
    Gold and various plants/commodities. Including coal.

5 logosmas stockings and 1 fancy logosmas stocking. I like the payout ratio. 
  • Amranu said:
    Stockings give coal. Hilarious.

I thought this was a universal law.

• edited December 2015
    From three stockings I got a corpse flower in a crate (that's was a 14.99 stocking)  and a bull caribou mount in a crate, and a lucky elixir.
    Need that lion!!

out of 5 regular, 10 fancy, 5 grand and 1 extravagant..

prospector's guide book
    glass case (ironbeard)
    top hat
    box parts
    crate x 9 (5x bull caribou, 1 x caribou fawn, 2 x lion cub, 1 x walrus)
    stained rose thorn x 2
    globe x 3
    vial x 2
    humgii tickets x 20
    Ledolian Surcoat
    Lesser stone of wonder

bloodroot 36
    ginseng 136
    lobelia 81
    valerian 58
    wood 66
    goldenseal 11
    coal 26
    steel 36
    rope 30
    Seftonium 5

gold 10326

credits 20

• An alligator hatchling and 11 bloodroot.

• KayeilKayeil Washington State
    Gold, goldenseal, sips of lucky.

Where's the lions at?! :anguished: 
    What doesn't kill you gives you exp.

Skye said:
    out of 5 regular, 10 fancy, 5 grand and 1 extravagant..

crate x 9 (5x bull caribou, 1 x caribou fawn, 2 x lion cub, 1 x walrus)
    What type did you get the lion cubs in? :open_mouth: 

I'm not sure. I didn't look into the crates until after I finished opening all the stockings

• You open a logosmas stocking and find a luxurious black top hat, 1306 gold sovereigns, a group of 35 lobelia seeds, and a group of 9 pieces of rope inside!

You open a logosmas stocking and find 10 Humgii betting tickets, 2056 gold sovereigns, and a group of 11 steel bars inside!
  • TarausTaraus The Gypsy Wind
    You open a logosmas stocking and find a crate marked "live animal inside", 1362 gold sovereigns, a group of 10 pieces of rope, and a group of 10 steel bars inside!
    (seal cub in crate)

You open a grand stocking and find 25 credits, a Ledolian Surcoat, a group of 10 steel bars, a group of 17 ginseng roots, and a group of 7 steel bars inside!

You open a grand stocking and find a crate marked "live animal inside" and a group of 10 coal pieces inside!
    (walrus in crate)

You open a grand stocking and find a crate marked "live animal inside" and 1679 gold sovereigns inside!
    (another walrus)

You open a grand stocking and find a prospector's guidebook and 1644 gold sovereigns inside!

You open a grand stocking and find 20 credits, a Ledolian Surcoat, 209 gold sovereigns, a group of 30 valerian leaves, a group of 33 lobelia seeds, and a group of 9 pieces of rope inside!

• You open an extravagant stocking and find 20 credits, a featureless ice figurine, a prospector's guidebook, a prospector's guidebook, an ink-stained rose thorn, an ink-stained rose thorn, 1947 gold sovereigns, 345 gold sovereigns, 446 gold sovereigns, a group of 11 bloodroot leaves, a group of 12 pieces of rope, a group of 16 bloodroot leaves, a group of 25 bloodroot leaves, a group of 27 valerian leaves, and a group of 34 bloodroot leaves inside!
    Reposting to here with what I got.
    - (Eleusis): Ellodin says, "The Fissure of Echoes is Sarathai's happy place."
    - With sharp, crackling tones, Kyrra tells you, "The ladies must love you immensely."
    - (Eleusian Ranger Techs): Savira says, "Most of the hard stuff seem to have this built in code like: If adventurer_hitting_me = "Sarathai" then send("terminate and selfdestruct")."
    - Makarios says, "Serve well and perish."
    - Xaden says, "Xaden confirmed scrub 2017."

@Saeva bought me a stocking that was juiced up on 'roids

You open a logosmas stocking and find a Ledolian Surcoat, a prospector's guidebook, an ink-stained rose thorn, a group of 10 steel bars, a group of 17 ginseng roots, and a group of 33 bloodroot leaves inside!

• MelodieMelodie Port Saint Lucie, Florida
    Saeva's stocking to me!

You open a logosmas stocking and find 10 Humgii betting tickets, 1454 gold sovereigns, 1809 gold sovereigns, and a group of 10 wood commodities inside!

Time to win big and then buy everyone else presents. :)
    And I love too                                                                          Be still, my indelible friend
    That love soon might end                                                         You are unbreaking
    And be known in its aching                                                      Though quaking
    Shown in this shaking                                                             Though crazy
    Lately of my wasteland, baby                                                 That's just wasteland, baby
  • You open a fancy stocking and find a globe of shifting continents and a group of 9 coal pieces inside!

The two halves of the globe split open to reveal 25 credits!
    As the two halves fade away, you realise that you've also been gifted with 2115 gold sovereigns, a group of 17 lobelia seeds, a group of 10 steel bars, and an oaken vial!
  • a featureless ice figurine, a wooden box of parts, 2055 gold sovereigns, 275 gold sovereigns, 419 gold sovereigns, a group of 11 pieces of rope, and a group of 8 pieces of rope inside!
  • Didn't get a stocking and I was good all year.  Lesson learned; being good isn't worth it. Time to get some piercings move to mhaldor and snag up a hot 18 year old guy with abs. #evilcougarlife2016
  • I got one stocking from @Skye that gave me a bit of gold, coal and 10 humgii tickets. Won nothing on the bet.

Got another stocking from @Kross just chillin waiting on a gift :D.

Penwize has cowardly forfeited the challenge to mortal combat issued by Atalkez.
  • Finally got to open some!

From @Kasya: You open a logosmas stocking and find 1 mayan crown, a Ledolian Surcoat, a globe of shifting continents, 1928 gold sovereigns, 819 gold sovereigns, a group of 10 coal pieces, a group of 6 steel bars, and a group of 7 pieces of rope inside!

The globe: The two halves of the globe split open to reveal 17 credits! You have been awarded with hellcat bait talisman piece! You have been awarded with a mongoose's tail talisman piece! As the two halves fade away, you realise that you've also been gifted with 405 gold sovereigns, a group of 32 sileris berries, a group of 10 wood commodities, and an oaken vial!

From @Skye: You open a logosmas stocking and find a group of 5 nuts, a group of 5 nuts, a group of 12 coal pieces, a group of 13 wood commodities, a group of 15 ginseng roots, a group of 31 lobelia seeds, and a group of 6 steel bars inside!

Thanks! I will be hanging some later. For now, only about 5 hours of daylight left. Have to get back out in the woods! ...in the cold. and rain.  :( 
  • changed my mind! handing out stockings to my friends > sitting in cold rain!  =) I won't win the betting pool now but ... love my friends so.

from @Kyrra: You open a logosmas stocking and find a featureless ice figurine, a group of 14 bloodroot leaves, a group of 33 goldenseal roots, and a group of 7 steel bars inside! Thank you!
  • ironbeard & caribou from 2 normal stockings
    Gold and a top hat!

• You open a logosmas stocking and find a crate marked "live animal inside" and a group of 30 valerian leaves inside!

Planks of plain timber are assembled into this sturdy crate, with gaps between each slat to allow air flow. On each side, in red 
    letters, are the words: "live animal inside."
    It weighs about 5 pounds.
    It bears the distinctive mark of Dairon.
    A crate marked "live animal inside" is holding:
    "caribou333948"                         a bull caribou
    It contains a total of 1 items of a max of 0.

@Kyrra I think I found the perfect mate for that tundra caribou fawn.. Thank you! 
  • Andrea said:
    Didn't get a stocking and I was good all year.  Lesson learned; being good isn't worth it. Time to get some piercings move to mhaldor and snag up a hot 18 year old guy with abs. #evilcougarlife2016
       lol, i wish simply moving to mhaldor would get you stockings but it doesn't :( you have to have friends in all the right places.
    (XXXX): Peak says, "You worry me."
  • edited December 2015
    10 humgii tickets in a small one. Won 61 credits woo!

(Thanks Swith!)

• YaeYae
    edited December 2015
    @Skye stocking - You open a logosmas stocking and find a crate marked "live animal inside", 1126 gold sovereigns, a group of 16 goldenseal roots, and a group of 28 valerian leaves inside!

You open a crate marked "live animal inside".
    "caribou374974"                         a tundra caribou fawn

@Malforin stocking - You open a logosmas stocking and find a crate marked "live animal inside", a group of 5 nuts, 2040 gold sovereigns, a group of 16 ginseng roots, a group of 16 goldenseal roots, a group of 20 ginseng roots, and a group of 32 ginseng roots inside!

You open a crate marked "live animal inside".
    "pup378358"                             a spotted seal pup

Thank you both! :hurrah: 
    If you need me, you can find me sporadically on the Achaea Discord as Yae. 
    Do not DM on forums unless you're ok with waiting a couple months!
  • You open a logosmas stocking and find a featureless ice figurine, a wooden box of parts, 1619 gold 
    sovereigns, 877 gold sovereigns, a group of 11 wood commodities, a group of 13 steel bars, and a 
    group of 8 wood commodities inside!

@Kross thanks for that custom bruh :D.

Penwize has cowardly forfeited the challenge to mortal combat issued by Atalkez.
  • Oh goodness. So much <3 From @Tibitha

This baby seal is thoroughly covered in snowy white fur that deepens into a dark brown hue around her face. Barely three feet long, a pattern of inky spots are speckled evenly across her underbelly only to fade slightly as it runs up her neck to a short snout. Short narrow flippers sprout from either side of the youngling, allowing her to waddle across the landscape and swim fluidly in water with the aide of her slender tail. Long pearly whiskers tremble subtly in the air as the pup stares at her surroundings with bright black eyes. An occasional turn of her head sets off a merry peal of jingles as a string of silver bells tied snugly against her are disturbed.A spotted seal pup looks relatively helpless.
    She has 100% health remaining.
    She weighs about 35 pounds.
    She is loyal to Quisse.
    A spotted seal pup is holding:
    Nothing.
    It will reset to you.