Welcome to the Achaea Forums! Please be sure to read the Forum Rules.

Hydra Prepping

JeslynJeslyn United StatesMember Posts: 482 @ - Epic Achaean
edited November 2015 in Druid
I've been trying to get this question answered for a couple days now and I thought I'd try here, but I'm new to Druid and even newer to prepping. As a priest, I could get away with just using afflictions to get a kill, even as a beginner, but it is hard to get one as a new unartied Druid. I'm fairly decent with flight and curing, but that won't win a battle. (I'm also tri-transed and have survival/weaponry maxed.)

My question is how do you do hydra limb prepping -effectively- to get a kill? My desire is to prep, bind, freeze, and then pound. My method right now is flame, snap, and prep with clamp × 3 each limb and then try to break, bind, icewyrm freeze × 3, and then gorilla pound. I know this is hard to accomplish, but I'm new at this and like to try to stay away from the typical mauling someone to death. Thanks for the help!

Edit: also like to add, I tried the method before twice above and it goes to shit. I have no idea how to get it to work!

Comments

• MishgulMishgul Sør-TrøndelagMember Posts: 5,301 @@ - Legendary Achaean
    @Rom you got this buddy

-

One of the symptoms of an approaching nervous breakdown is the belief that one's work is terribly important

As drawn by Shayde
    hic locus est ubi mors gaudet succurrere vitae
    RomSarathai
  • JeslynJeslyn United StatesMember Posts: 482 @ - Epic Achaean
    edited November 2015
    This was seriously a lot more information than I was anticipating! Thank you! I will try implementing it when I get back into my normal system after this weekend. 

(Multi-command Aliases are definitely my friend after a year of priest. I make it a point to see how much I can shove in a three letter command. I could not even imagine surviving more than a few seconds without it!)
    Utianima
Sign In to Comment.