(Mudlet) exrate - Credit/Gold exchange rate calculator

edited October 2015 in Tech Support

usage (alias): exrate 

pulls the average sale price from credits for sale.

Useful for me, enjoy.

Package: https://github.com/jtokarchuk/AchaeaScripts/blob/master/exrate/exrate.zip?raw=true

Comments

• KayeilKayeil Washington State
    Is there a way to alter that to make it output that information on a certain price? Some of us buy only at a max price or lower, so I'd put in the max price I'm willing to buy at to determine how much I have.
    What doesn't kill you gives you exp.

• Kayeil said:
    Is there a way to alter that to make it output that information on a certain price? Some of us buy only at a max price or lower, so I'd put in the max price I'm willing to buy at to determine how much I have.
    ah excellent idea. Implementing now.
  • edited November 2015
    Script updated.

Changes:
    •  can specify an exchange rate with alias, (aka exrate 6500) - to use your own. Otherwise uses global average. Thanks @Kayeil !
    •  Displays exchange rate used on report.
    Thank you!

• edited November 2015
    Could I suggest that everything is listed as gold/credits/lessons. (that can be). You already calculate credits from gold, why not lessons from those credits?

Also, I'd suggest displaying current lessons, then at the bottom a 'max potential credits,' 'max potential gold,' and 'max potential lessons.'
    Current scripts: GoldTracker 1.2, mData 1.1
    Site: https://github.com/trevize-achaea/scripts/releases
    Thread: http://forums.achaea.com/discussion/4064/trevizes-scripts
    Latest update: 9/26/2015 better character name handling in GoldTracker, separation of script and settings, addition of gold report and gold distribute aliases.
  • Trevize said:
    Could I suggest that everything is listed as gold/credits/lessons. (that can be). You already calculate credits from gold, why not lessons from those credits?

Also, I'd suggest displaying current lessons, then at the bottom a 'max potential credits,' 'max potential gold,' and 'max potential lessons.'
    added to the "trello of script organizing" labelled "when aesi isn't drunk"
  • Aesi said:
    Trevize said:

added to the "trello of script organizing" labelled "when aesi isn't drunk"
    Lol sauce 

• Updates.
    • added totals to bottom of potential cash out values
    • added lesson totals to the rest of the values
    One more question... I tried looking at the code myself  but I really don't understand it. Is there a way to make it round down instead of up? For example it might say someone has 50 credits worth of gold when they have 49 credits worth and some change left. If that's a little nitpicky I'm sorry...

• Kayeil said:
    One more question... I tried looking at the code myself  but I really don't understand it. Is there a way to make it round down instead of up? For example it might say someone has 50 credits worth of gold when they have 49 credits worth and some change left. If that's a little nitpicky I'm sorry...
    Not at all. Makes sense.

Script is updated to reflect this.
    :hurrah: Perfection, thanks again so much!

• Big rave at @Aesi  , awesome piece of script this..I made a poster of you and hang it behind my bedrooms door..just below Wolverine

• Ooh! Must-have for many of us!
    Miin-aan baash kimini-sij-i-gan bitooyin sij-i-gan-i bukwayszhiigan = blueberry π
  • This has been fixed and is once again available.