nananana BATCRITS!

Critical hits just got a whole lot more BATMAN! (sorry @Zuko !)

Usage:

batcrits or nanana - (however many na you want after this) - toggle crit display on or off

batstats - See critical hit stats from the current session

https://github.com/jtokarchuk/AchaeaScripts/blob/master/batcrits/batcrits.zip

Enjoy!

Comments

• TharvisTharvis The Land of Beer and Chocolate!
    edited October 2015
    Daeir said:
    Shamans will enjoy having 20mb+ log files after this has been added.

Good shit, though.
    log raw text and you'll never have the file size problem
    Aurora says, "Tharvis, why are you always breaking things?!"
    Artemis says, "You are so high maintenance, Tharvis, gosh."
    Tecton says, "It's still your fault, Tharvis."

• Might want to take care of the division by 0 when you first start it up, otherwise awesome!
  • edited October 2015
    Package updated. No more division by zero.

Remember. You're the hero Achaea needs. Not the one it deserves right now.
  • As a dragon monk with a pendant and lucky, this would be an insane bit of spam.

Make I make a suggestion? A setting for sizes. That for large, and a medium and small setting as well.
    Current scripts: GoldTracker 1.2, mData 1.1
    Site: https://github.com/trevize-achaea/scripts/releases
    Thread: http://forums.achaea.com/discussion/4064/trevizes-scripts
    Latest update: 9/26/2015 better character name handling in GoldTracker, separation of script and settings, addition of gold report and gold distribute aliases.
  • Trevize said:
    As a dragon monk with a pendant and lucky, this would be an insane bit of spam.

Make I make a suggestion? A setting for sizes. That for large, and a medium and small setting as well.
    noted, will add to the todo.

This is meant to be zany and stupid, but I will work on cutting the spam for those that dislike.
  • edited October 2015
    Aesi said:
    Trevize said:
    As a dragon monk with a pendant and lucky, this would be an insane bit of spam.

noted, will add to the todo.

This is meant to be zany and stupid, but I will work on cutting the spam for those that dislike.
    I love the concept! Would like to see fixed the only practical reason anyone has for not using this.

Well, that and you could totally add a rainbow setting.

Rainbow batman crits. You can notify Tecton that his job is done, someone won Achaea. :pleased: 
    Latest update: 9/26/2015 better character name handling in GoldTracker, separation of script and settings, addition of gold report and gold distribute aliases.
  • Trevize said:
    Aesi said: stuff
    I love the concept! Would like to see fixed the only practical reason anyone has for not using this.

Well, that and you could totally add a rainbow setting.

Rainbow batman crits. You can notify Tecton that his job is done, someone won Achaea. :pleased: 

--

I will have the fixes in, and maybe some rainbow goodness in next couple hours

• I'll happily rip the stats bit out, I miss that from my Zmud Days. In fact, anyone got a kill database script so it logs everything you kill while hunting?

(Party): Mezghar says, "Stop."
  • Could make it so it will only go off every X seconds, where you can let the user config X.

• Sobriquet said:
    I'll happily rip the stats bit out, I miss that from my Zmud Days. In fact, anyone got a kill database script so it logs everything you kill while hunting?
    https://www.mediafire.com/?adbpt27f3gvdb - Sohl's scripts, you want the 'slain' one - might need to change the killing blow trigger, I think it's been altered since he released that.

• Seems to work without modification, at least on the things I've test hunted  :)

(Party): Mezghar says, "Stop."
  • Updates!

• configurable via batconfig (retains settings)
    • small size mode (one liner)
    • RAINBOW MODE! (for both large and small size)

Back to hunting.

Let me know any suggestions or bugs and I will add to todo.
  • It was pointed out to me that I was missing the raw file in the link.

Here's a link where you don't need to click view raw.

https://github.com/jtokarchuk/AchaeaScripts/blob/master/batcrits/batcrits.zip?raw=true

• DK's so fun... awesome scripts

BATSTATS: critical statistics for this session
    - - - -
    Critical: 184/335 (54.925373134328%) of your total critical hits!
    Crushing: 89/335 (26.567164179104%) of your total critical hits!
    Obliterating: 38/335 (11.34328358209%) of your total critical hits!
    Annihilating: 12/335 (3.5820895522388%) of your total critical hits!
    World-Shattering: 12/335 (3.5820895522388%)  of your total critical hits!

Total Criticals: 335

• Is there no way to make the decimal place only hold 2 values and round up?

I'm not installing this purely because I don't wanna see 2000000000000000000000 numbers to count muh crits.

Penwize has cowardly forfeited the challenge to mortal combat issued by Atalkez.
  • Release updated

• Supports rounding to two figures @Atalkez

enjoy.

Screenie:

• KlendathuKlendathu Eye of the Storm
    How about aligning things into a neat table? string.rep(" ",x) is your friend.

Tharos, the Announcer of Delos shouts, "It's near the end of the egghunt and I still haven't figured out how to pronounce Clean-dat-hoo."
  • Klendathu said:

it's on the list! Hunting today.
  • edited October 2015
    Got bored. Here it is!

• updated report to align data regardless of number of crits

@klendathu
  • Klendathu said:

string.format is actually a lot easier to use in many cases. :)
  • AustereAustere Tennessee
    Do your critical stats carry over between mudlet sessions? 
  • Austere said:
    not at the moment. Would this be useful to you?
  • it'd be nice for tracking... like forever stats. like lifetime stats. haha

like this many crits since you've logged in this session, this many IN YOUR LIFE FOREVER AND EVER... amen.

• & have it sync to the bat-cloud
    Aesi said:
    Austere said:
    I was mainly just curious. I might end up ripping some of you're code and setting it up to maintain through sessions. On the same token, though, I can already look up my chance of a critical, I just like numbers
  • Austere said:
    Aesi said:
    Austere said:
    I was mainly just curious. I might end up ripping some of you're code and setting it up to maintain through sessions. On the same token, though, I can already look up my chance of a critical, I just like numbers
    submit a pull request if you get to it before me
    edited October 2015
    Aesi said:
    Austere said:
    Aesi said:
    Austere said:
    submit a pull request if you get to it before me
    Teach me to github tonight and I will.  That's an easy fix, and I would love to work on other things github offers (wsys mostly). Could also look into throwing ak up there if I figure out enough about it.

Edit: @Aesi is Canadian?  Seriously, what is the deal with me and Canadians.  You guys flock to me like maple syrup. Over half of my friends ic are Canadian. 
  • Austere said:
    Edit: @Aesi is Canadian?  Seriously, what is the deal with me and Canadians.  You guys flock to me like maple syrup.
    Do you play hockey? That might explain it.
    - (Eleusis): Ellodin says, "The Fissure of Echoes is Sarathai's happy place."
    - With sharp, crackling tones, Kyrra tells you, "The ladies must love you immensely."
    - (Eleusian Ranger Techs): Savira says, "Most of the hard stuff seem to have this built in code like: If adventurer_hitting_me = "Sarathai" then send("terminate and selfdestruct")."
    - Makarios says, "Serve well and perish."
    - Xaden says, "Xaden confirmed scrub 2017."

Sarathai said:
    Austere said:
    Edit: @Aesi is Canadian?  Seriously, what is the deal with me and Canadians.  You guys flock to me like maple syrup.
    Do you play hockey? That might explain it.
    I don't..I just went down the list of good Canadian friends with Canadian #3, and realized I know 8 (off the top of my head). I don't even know 8 people in my state that play.