You know you play too much Achaea when ...

Comments

• Alyssea said:
    When you instantly convert normal, rl words to Achaean words. I read signs on the street of both "Betabel" and "Bautista" as "Babel" and "Batista" and did a double take. 
    Anytime I see a sign for a Kohl's I mentally replace it with Sohl's for a cheap giggle

• SherazadSherazad Planef Urth
    Alyssea said:
    When you instantly convert normal, rl words to Achaean words. I read signs on the street of both "Betabel" and "Bautista" as "Babel" and "Batista" and did a double take. 
    /random
    I think Batista's last name is Bautista and maybe he used his wrestling name because it's easier to pronounce in the US.

Bleh, work ate my gaming life.
    내가 제일 잘 나가!!!111!!1

• Typing in my Achaean username and password in all the login and password spaces for Facebook and email websites. o.O 

• Oceana said:
    Wysteria said:
    Jhaeli said:
    When you hear about the finale and you start trying to do the math to see if it'll occur while baby is sleeping, despite it being hours away.

...then, when someone mentions drugging their baby with anti-histamines in the Bal'met thread, all you can think of is "Damn, that's a good idea..."
    Phenergan ^____^
    Whiskey
    No, this stuff - http://www.tru2u.co.nz/3-sleep-support-tart-cherry-juice-concentrate

Because you can do it as often as you like, and not feel guilty. And yes it actually works, for most people I've known to try it anyway. (Babies have to be 8months+ and on solids ;) )

Honourable, knight eternal,

Darkly evil, cruel infernal.

Necromanctic to the core,

Dance with death forever more.

• OceanaOceana North Sea
    Shahai said:
    When you find your IC holiday gifts are better than the OOC ones.
    I didn't have any OOC gifts...
  • When you think for yourself: "I did not play that much this week" and you notice on STAT that you played this week for 1 day and 50 minutes.
    Every day sends future to past 
    Every breath leaves me one less to my last
  • I dream in Lua. Does this count?
    Innovate or Die.
  • When you can only - to tentacle in treehouses mudsex logs.
  • When someone introduces them to you as 'Clem,' and you wince. Miss you @*clementius
  • Jiraishin said:
    When you were genuinely tempted to list Naga HL on your resume while applying to college.
    You mean I wasn't supposed to?

Oops.
  • Where is that IG and OOC line? There feels like is none. When you realise that you are your character in too many ways, and want to rejoice put your face in your palms, shaking your head sadly. @-)

• XerXer Langley
    edited December 2012
    There's a pretty strong distinction between me and Xer, but "being" Xer is becoming more and more natural as the months pass by.

EDIT: Being Xer IG! Not Xer IRL! That... would be bad >.>
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------
    e^(iπ) + 1 = 0
  • KatzchenKatzchen Mhaldor
    edited December 2012

I think Mhaldorians in general have more differences with their characters, because aside from @Tvistor, we're not really evil bastards IRL. :P

'Being Katzchen' is certainly second nature to me now... unless I come across a situation that's completely new to me, I don't have to consciously think about what she'd do.

Honourable, knight eternal,

Darkly evil, cruel infernal.

Necromanctic to the core,

Dance with death forever more.

• RuthRuth Singapore
    edited December 2012
    Xer said:
    There's a pretty strong distinction between me and Xer, but "being" Xer is becoming more and more natural as the months pass by.

EDIT: Being Xer IG! Not Xer IRL! That... would be bad >.>

I like the way you do it, like @Xer, like @Xer! <_<
    "Mummy, I'm hungry, but there's no one to eat! :C"

• KyrraKyrra Australia
    I'm as genuinely nice, generous and sweet natured as Kyrra. Only I have less of a fixation for six foot wooden poles OOCly.
    (D.M.A.): Cooper says, "Kyrra is either the most innocent person in the world, or the girl who uses the most innuendo seemingly unintentionally but really on purpose."

• But you still have a fixation on wooden poles, then?
    Hrm. I've never had problems playing as Sherazad, as different as we have become over time. While Sherazad has matured in Evil, I still am a bit childlike. >.> I guess I need to play moar. :3
    내가 제일 잘 나가!!!111!!1

• KyrraKyrra Australia
    Oh, Tvistor..
    (D.M.A.): Cooper says, "Kyrra is either the most innocent person in the world, or the girl who uses the most innuendo seemingly unintentionally but really on purpose."

When talking to relatives who were missed for a long time made me think this should be an excellent opportunity to RP with them. :o
    내가 제일 잘 나가!!!111!!1