You know you play too much Achaea when ...

Comments

• DaslinDaslin The place with the oxygen
    >lrn2greentext
  • RuthRuth Singapore
    edited December 2013
    Waking up this morning and realizing that you had dreams of Sartan last night.

.. Welp.
    "Mummy, I'm hungry, but there's no one to eat! :C"

• When some complains and whines about something being so hard, I want to say. Fool. Don't you know that suffering makes one stronger? Suffer slave and grow stronger! I don't want to hear your pathetic whining. ....yup. been playing achaea too much.

• Taraza said:
    When are wrapping your nieces Christmas presents exhausted and write out "Ashtan" instead of "Ashton." 

Oops? 

Clearly my sister knows of my Achaea addiction and named her daughter "Ashton" to mess with me. 
    Where is your sig from?
    Janeway: Tuvok! *clapclap* Release my hounds!
    Krenim: Hounds? How cliche.
    Janeway: Tuvok! *clapclap* Release my rape gorilla!
    Krenim: ...We'll show ourselves out.
  • When you hopelessly try to log into your work account, three times, cursing the IT department, before you figure out you used your Achaea login name and password.
  • edited December 2013
    @Berenene

35 seconds in
    meh

• Trilliana said:
    @Berenene

35 seconds in
    Wow, ROFL
    Janeway: Tuvok! *clapclap* Release my hounds!
    Krenim: Hounds? How cliche.
    Janeway: Tuvok! *clapclap* Release my rape gorilla!
    Krenim: ...We'll show ourselves out.
  • JozlynJozlyn out of here.
    On the same frequency with @Alcinae

When your co-worker gives you a gift and wishes you a Merry Christmas and you say "Happy Logosmas to you too!".
     yes, sir.
  • edited December 2013
    Daeir said:

I keep compulsively typing ql into my server console and have done it when chatting to customers requesting support twice.

GOD DAMNIT.

QSC gets me.

No idea why, but I'm in the worst habit of checking that. :(

(one of the users display name was QSC for a short time. he caught it, but still has no idea why)
    Current scripts: GoldTracker 1.2, mData 1.1
    Site: https://github.com/trevize-achaea/scripts/releases
    Thread: http://forums.achaea.com/discussion/4064/trevizes-scripts
    Latest update: 9/26/2015 better character name handling in GoldTracker, separation of script and settings, addition of gold report and gold distribute aliases.
  • When you dream about the fact that your character is marked and is doing a survival test and toss and turn all night having night mares about how you signed in on your phone and city mates killed you....yeah...played achaea too much.:P

• When you go through this whole list, noddling and sometimes laughing because yes you have done this or that.
    Miin-aan baash kimini-sij-i-gan bitooyin sij-i-gan-i bukwayszhiigan = blueberry π
  • CylaCyla Yggdrasil
    When you cry harder about your laptop breaking (and none of your aliases are backed up) than you do about giving kittens away. :((

(Party): Marcalo says, "You will want hypno in place."

(Party): Marcalo says, "When you attempt this lock."

(Party): Marcalo says, "So as to make it roughsex."

• Cyla said:

When you cry harder about your laptop breaking (and none of your aliases are backed up) than you do about giving kittens away. :((

This is a punishment worse than death.

I mourn your loss.

Penwize has cowardly forfeited the challenge to mortal combat issued by Atalkez.
  • CylaCyla Yggdrasil
    Atalkez said:

Cyla said:

I mourn your loss.

:-< How's the song go? Started from the bottom now we're here? Yeah..

• RaynRayn thomasville
    you know you play too much when you almost say "say yea ma, ramen, and ranch" for a shopping list
    she gave her heart the the wicker man. Sparks flew. Love burns image
  • @altalkez I do that all the time when I'm texting. Type say. Then think for a moment. Oops. One time I almost sent cwho to someone was texting. Derp.

• CylaCyla Yggdrasil
    Atalkez said:

Cyla said:

Atalkez said:

Cyla said:

I mourn your loss.

:-< How's the song go? Started from the bottom now we're here? Yeah..
    @Cyla
    Still at the bottom :D

You know you play too much Achaea when you are constantly having to delete "say" from Skype, yahoo, text messages, and during normal conversations force yourself to not say it.

I need a break but can't get away >.>
    I was playing Saint's Row with a friend the other day and kept missing, so out of frustration I finally yelled 'MY TARGETING IS OFF'.
    She didn't laugh -.-

• Thankfully, I never used "say" or anything like that on yahoo, but once, while chatting with my colleagues I -nearly- used gold instead of pounds. Managed to stop myself after the g and they didn't ask questions! Phew.